PDA

View Full Version : Rockdale Beats Caldwell 38 - 15 !!!

Coach BS
11-06-2010, 02:00 AM
Rockdale defense shuts down the hornets, NO touchdowns by the hornet offense on the starting Tiger defense.WOW!!!!
Can't believe this team beat Giddings.Tiger defense played lights out, time to get the basketballs caldwell.Great game. Good luck in the playoffs Tigers

trojandad
11-06-2010, 02:28 AM
talk about a team entering the playoffs on a roll.....wow.....congrats on a big win.....

Falcongrad&Dad
11-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Congratulations Rockdale! Good luck in the play-offs.

Old Tiger
11-06-2010, 08:31 AM
heard the Rockdale scouting was excellent ;)

zebrablue2
11-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Coach BS
Rockdale defense shuts down the hornets, NO touchdowns by the hornet offense on the starting Tiger defense.WOW!!!!
Can't believe this team beat Giddings.Tiger defense played lights out, time to get the basketballs caldwell.Great game. Good luck in the playoffs Tigers

shocked!!!

the genious
11-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Better get ready for those cardinals this will be a PHYSICAL game next week

GiddingsFan
11-06-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
shocked!!!

+1

1st and goal
11-06-2010, 10:26 AM
+2:eek:

Dogman_1969
11-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Hats off to the Tigers. Played lights out whole game. Huge first play for Tigers with quick pass and Tiger wr made catch and broke tackle and outran entire Hornet defense for td.

great scouting done by Tiger defense. ;) ;)

Game changed when Hornet qb took big hit and didn't return. Made big difference in hornet offense

Pudlugger
11-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Congratulations Tigers! I'm not surprised after watching both teams play LG the Tigers seemed to have the edge on both defense and offense. Their loss to Giddings actually was a surprise to me but D23 has so much parity anything can happen and did.

87 TIGER
11-06-2010, 11:30 AM
The Tiger defense completely shut down the Caldwell running game. The TD in the first quarter was a Tiger fumble in the endzone and the other was on the 2nd team D great job by the Defense

Keep it going Tigers!!

HEMOTOXIC
11-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by 87 TIGER
The Tiger defense completely shut down the Caldwell running game. The TD in the first quarter was a Tiger fumble in the endzone and the other was on the 2nd team D great job by the Defense

Keep it going Tigers!!

:clap: Way to go Tigers!

zebrablue2
11-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
Hats off to the Tigers. Played lights out whole game. Huge first play for Tigers with quick pass and Tiger wr made catch and broke tackle and outran entire Hornet defense for td.

great scouting done by Tiger defense. ;) ;)

Game changed when Hornet qb took big hit and didn't return. Made big difference in hornet offense

Caldwell only had about 25 kids on the varsity. I think the season took its toll on them, and in the end there was a bunch of worn out kids. Congrats to the tigers! They turned the corner after a slow start...

pirate4state
11-06-2010, 02:38 PM
wow I am shocked that Caldwell misses out on the playoffs. :eek: Did they lose any kids to injuries, grades...???

oh and CONGRATS Tigers :D

Caldwell_Raider
11-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
wow I am shocked that Caldwell misses out on the playoffs. :eek: Did they lose any kids to injuries, grades...???

oh and CONGRATS Tigers :D

Yeah I figured the lack of depth would come back and bite Caldwell.... They lost 2 kids to knee injuries for the season a couple weeks back... I think Caldwell had maybe 23 players suited to play..

Caldwell's starting qb got knocked out with a concussion and didn't play the entire second half when the score was only 14-9.... after that the game was over.... Caldwell lost all heart and will to play it seemed like.

Caldwell_Raider
11-06-2010, 05:00 PM
oh yeah Congrats Rockdale....

I kind of saw this coming....

Good Luck against Columbus! Go represent District 23 well!:)

HornetMom
11-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Caldwell_Raider
Yeah I figured the lack of depth would come back and bite Caldwell.... They lost 2 kids to knee injuries for the season a couple weeks back... I think Caldwell had maybe 23 players suited to play..

Caldwell's starting qb got knocked out with a concussion and didn't play the entire second half when the score was only 14-9.... after that the game was over.... Caldwell lost all heart and will to play it seemed like.
I believe we still had a fighting chance,but the team did seem to lose all steam in the second half.

Caldwell_CRU
11-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Injuries took alot away from this team...im still in shock from 6-0 to this! Time to play roundball goodluck in playoffs!

Buff42
11-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Congrats Rockdale, represent well in the playoffs. Also, kudos to the Caldwell Hornets- great season, great team, great kids. Nothing to be ashamed of.....