PDA

View Full Version : La Grange - Smithville

hookandladder
11-05-2010, 11:13 PM
La Grange 45 Smithville 6

La Grange Seniors end season on a good note, La Grange coaches and players did a great job of keeping focused on ending the year on a postive note. There were a number of Seniors who really stepped up their game tonight, La Grange is very proud of this years team. Congrats Leps.

zebrablue2
11-06-2010, 08:47 AM
congrats to the leps!! next season you all will be ringing the playoff bell again...

Old Tiger
11-06-2010, 08:54 AM
Where is the WR going to play college ball?

zebrablue2
11-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

hook will know, but I thought TCU!!

Pudlugger
11-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Congratulations to the Leps. I was out of town so I missed the game(darn it). Now start getting prepared for a good run in 2011. Hit the weight room and start running. Champions are made in the off season.
Go Leps!

Seniors, thanks for your service to our high school and community. You will take this experience with you the rest of your life. Hard work it was but well worth it.

87 TIGER
11-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Way to go Leps , Hope to see all you guys next year

gameface
11-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Way to go mighty leps! Way to bring out the talent and finish strong. Now it's time to set the reset button and focus on next season. You made the 1975 and 2000 State Champions present and all of us Leopard fans proud. Heads up high and keep gameface on!

Torch Bearer
11-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Our defense must improve, we have to be able to stop the run better. We must take care of the football, way too many interceptions. We must have great team chemistry. This year the team did not function as a team. Yes, in victory we held together, but in defeat, some bad character was revealed. This year the seniors were rooting for a different QB. Next year, the QB will finally have the confidence of the entire team and that will help out greatly. Lastly, we need to use this extra time to gain an advantage on the teams that are playing by working your tails off in the offseason. Back on track in 2011!

hookandladder
11-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

I know he did visit TCU but other then that I have no idea what his opitions are at this time, Wish him the best of luck.

hookandladder
11-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Torch Bearer
Our defense must improve, we have to be able to stop the run better. We must take care of the football, way too many interceptions. We must have great team chemistry. This year the team did not function as a team. Yes, in victory we held together, but in defeat, some bad character was revealed. This year the seniors were rooting for a different QB. Next year, the QB will finally have the confidence of the entire team and that will help out greatly. Lastly, we need to use this extra time to gain an advantage on the teams that are playing by working your tails off in the offseason. Back on track in 2011!

I do agree, this year could have been a lot better if everyone would have been on the same page. We will definitely not have this problem next year, I think the future looks very bright for the next couple of year for sure. Team chemistry and some young talent will paved the way next year, Leps will be working hard to return back to the playoffs in 2011.