PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley

Gsquared
11-05-2010, 09:21 AM
How's Dennis Smith's recovery coming along? Possible that he might be back sometime in the playoffs?

rojosgirl
11-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Aw, come on -- they're not gonna tell you that! ;)

NastySlot
11-05-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by rojosgirl
Aw, come on -- they're not gonna tell you that! ;)

the last three games i seen he's been on crutches. It would good for him to heal and get healthy. I 've seen Wimberley enough times this year to tell ya...they are good without him right now. Wimberley's speed is very impressive.

TexDad
11-05-2010, 12:54 PM
I wouldn't look for him for a few more weeks......hopefully we will still be playing by then.

NastySlot
11-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by TexDad
I wouldn't look for him for a few more weeks......hopefully we will still be playing by then.

don't you think it would be better to let him heal and rest for the esp. if he wasn't 100% in a few weeks? Just wondering....cause Wimberley is going to be loaded next season....and he has bright future ahead of him.

Gsquared
11-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
the last three games i seen he's been on crutches. It would good for him to heal and get healthy. I 've seen Wimberley enough times this year to tell ya...they are good without him right now. Wimberley's speed is very impressive.
I think your right, they are going to be tough to beat even without. Lambert is special!

NastySlot
11-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
. Lambert is special!

yes he is...and how about that kicker...he's without a doubt is going to make a good college kicker.

TexDad
11-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I am fairly certain they won't bring him back until he is fully recovered, too much at risk. I agree with you about the kicker, he has a strong leg.
He should be able to kick at the next level.