PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for Mike and Mike

M-town lobo fan
11-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Love this show! They talk about whats really going on around the League and Football in General not like ESPN 1.All they talk about is Brett Favre and How Bad the Cowboys are.Tired of that same old broken record

Trashman
11-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by M-town lobo fan
Love this show! They talk about whats really going on around the League and Football in General not like ESPN 1.All they talk about is Brett Favre and How Bad the Cowboys are.Tired of that same old broken record

Cowboys? Who are they?;)

Macarthur
11-05-2010, 10:28 AM
I don't understand why anyone that isn't a fan of a chicago, ny, boston or ND fan would even turn that show on.

it is awful.

MajorApplehorn
11-05-2010, 10:37 AM
The Musers on the Ticket are much better! Jagger on the Fan is better, for that matter.

Farmersfan
11-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Mike Golic has a little something but that OTHER Mike (Greenburg) is a complete moron! You can tell he has never played a sport in his entire life. He's a spoiled pretty boy that reallly isn't very pretty!!!!

Emerson1
11-05-2010, 12:03 PM
I'll take the RAGE on The Fan then Gbag Nation after that. Hate that they pushed everything back a couple hours to give Josh Lewin a show.

slpybear the bullfan
11-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I'll take the RAGE on The Fan then Gbag Nation after that. Hate that they pushed everything back a couple hours to give Josh Lewin a show.

I think they pushed everything back because RAGE is getting decent numbers... so they slide firmly into a slot against Galloway and the Hardline.

I have started flipping over there a bit on afternoon drive.

Old Tiger
11-05-2010, 02:23 PM
I like the Herd....not sure why

Emerson1
11-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
I think they pushed everything back because RAGE is getting decent numbers... so they slide firmly into a slot against Galloway and the Hardline.

I have started flipping over there a bit on afternoon drive.
I used to listen to GAC, but this summer I could never pick up ESPN in my room(in Forney) and i started listening to Fan. I am glad I switched because ESPN doesn't come in in Stephenville and 105.3 is crystal clear. The 100,000 watt antenna they always talk about was worth their investment!

Originally posted by Old Tiger
I like the Herd....not sure why
Tries to hard to be a shock jock.

Trashman
11-05-2010, 04:05 PM
I like PTI!:D