PDA

View Full Version : It's officially!!!

Bosqueville
11-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Kick the crap out of Wylie Day!! Prepare for a maroon invasion from the southeast!!! I expect a light crowd from those purple panzies....

nobogey72
11-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Kick the crap out of Wylie Day!! Prepare for a maroon invasion from the southeast!!! I expect a light crowd from those purple panzies....

We will have a team of Dentists set up in a booth on the Brownwood side under the bleachers to do some pro-bono work on you bunch of toothless morons. :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
We will have a team of Dentists set up in a booth on the Brownwood side under the bleachers to do some pro-bono work on you bunch of toothless morons. :D

:clap:

Bosqueville
11-05-2010, 08:33 AM

LOL!!

Looking4number8
11-05-2010, 08:34 AM

Thats ok, we have a special tent on both Highway 279 and highway 84 set upwith cheap boots for sale so fans don't have to ruin their good ones while we are kicking Wylie's a$$!!

BwdLions
11-05-2010, 09:37 AM

Nobogey, you're already being a sore loser and the game is still 10 hours away. :D

Bullaholic
11-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Better have 100 paramedic teams standing by with di-fibrilators and 100 psychiatrists certified to treat mass hysteria if Wylie wins...:D

ivchris
11-05-2010, 09:54 AM

Priceless :D

RoyceTTU
11-05-2010, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Better have 100 paramedic teams standing by with di-fibrilators and 100 psychiatrists certified to treat mass hysteria if Wylie wins...:D

And the refs better run for their lives, cause that's the only way this talented group of kids lose to Wylie. Brownwood is playing too good to lose this game. From what people have posted and looking at past scores of opponents, it will be tough for Wylie to do much.

nobogey72
11-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Thats ok, we have a special tent on both Highway 279 and highway 84 set upwith cheap boots for sale so fans don't have to ruin their good ones while we are kicking Wylie's a$$!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..... no pointed toe boots!!!!!! I know that's what most of you wear when you're out in public but.....

BwdLion73
11-05-2010, 10:33 AM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..... no pointed toe boots!!!!!! I know that's what most of you wear when you're out in public but.....

:p

Going to be a little cool tonight for yall's polo outfits!;)

ccmom
11-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

Going to be a little cool tonight for yall's polo outfits!;)

Not for nobogey...he'll be sitting in that cozy pressbox with that silly grin on his face! :mad:

95mustang
11-05-2010, 12:39 PM

Going to be a little cool tonight for yall's bedazzeled polo outfits!;)

I had to fix this for you. I heard ccmom has been busy this week with the ole bedazzler. ;)

BwdLion73
11-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Is it true that Wylie is selling or giving out 1,000 Cow Bells at this game to attempt to counter act our noise?:thinking:

RoyceTTU
11-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Is it true that Wylie is selling or giving out 1,000 Cow Bells at this game to attempt to counter act our noise?:thinking:

I hope not. Not to be too much of a grouch, but I hate the bells, even our own.

I'm more of a yeller, yell until your throat can't yell, then spend saturday and sunday trying to revive your voice before work on monday.

Rocket
11-05-2010, 01:04 PM

Y'all played Snyder last week.

Old LB
11-05-2010, 01:06 PM

You think they will have 1000 fans to give em to?:D

Cam
11-05-2010, 01:18 PM
You guys are brutal....and good......:clap:

You guys are good talking all this smack,
Clickin' my mouse wanna keep coming back.
Lion folks say gonna kick Wylie's ass,
Bulldog fans say Brownwood just got no class.
Like laughing at a plumbers bent over crack....

or something like that.......you guys fix it......
Go Dawgs....ahh.....Burnet that is....I'm stayin' out of this fight! lol.....Travel safe everyone........

garciap77
11-05-2010, 01:25 PM

Your noise will be weak, since the Great Rocket from HOBBS will not be there!:D

;)

Old LB
11-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

;)

You know he will be there in spirit, and as clear as it is today you may still be able to hear him if you listen close.:D

MoveInDad
11-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Cam
You guys are brutal....and good......:clap:

Like laughing at a plumbers bent over crack....
or something like that.......you guys fix it..
Whatever, it matters little, neither team gets to Jerry's shack

nobogey72
11-05-2010, 01:34 PM
I just hope that there are not too many play stoppages due to some kind of bust, or sting operation going on in the Brownwood bleachers. :D :D

Oh, and our Technology Crew has arranged for "Dukes of Hazard" reruns to be shown on the visitor side close captioned tv's that we have at the concession stand and both men's and women's restrooms.

Oh, and one more thing. We would like to ask the Brownwood women that use our restroom facilities to PLEASE use the spittoons that we have installed especially for ya'll. Please don't spit on the floor as you did a couple of years ago.

Have a nice trip. Be sure to buckle up, or wear your helmets, or whatever you people do to travel.:D :D

garciap77
11-05-2010, 01:35 PM

Is that a deer stand I see in your Mickey Mouse football stadium? LOL Just asking!:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ar120406040181795.jpg

;)

garciap77
11-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
You know he will be there in spirit, and as clear as it is today you may still be able to hear him if you listen close.:D

I think your right on that!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/midget-bowling2copy.jpg

;)

Rabid Cougar
11-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Leave the good people from Bosqueville and their staduim out of it. Not a bad stadium for a 1 A school. They would probably not have a clue as to who or where Wylie is.

"Bosqueville" obviously is not from Bosqueville. Their normal inferiority complex is centered around China Spring.

Old LB
11-05-2010, 01:41 PM
I just hope that there are not too many play stoppages due to some kind of bust, or sting operation going on in the Brownwood bleachers. :D :D

Oh, and our Technology Crew has arranged for "Dukes of Hazard" reruns to be shown on the visitor side close captioned tv's that we have at the concession stand and both men's and women's restrooms.

Oh, and one more thing. We would like to ask the Brownwood women that use our restroom facilities to PLEASE use the spittoons that we have installed especially for ya'll. Please don't spit on the floor as you did a couple of years ago.

Have a nice trip. Be sure to buckle up, or wear your helmets, or whatever you people do to travel.:D :D

Those Wylie folks think they are HIGH CLASS, but the truth is they are not much different from Snyder's OIL FIELD TRASH:D

garciap77
11-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Leave the good people from Bosqueville and their staduim out of it. Not a bad stadium for a 1 A school. They would probably not have a clue as to who or where Wylie is.

"Bosqueville" obviously is not from Bosqueville. Their normal inferiority complex is centered around China Spring.

Got you! I quess Bosqueville is not from Bosqueville! :)

Bosqueville
11-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Rabid Cougar.... We do not envy anything from China Spring... (except maybe Griffs!)

Bosqueville
11-05-2010, 01:58 PM
And Mr. Garcy.... My two sons will one day play in that 1A stadium and deer stand or not, we are proud of it!! (Although, I have yet to get used to some of the 1A football stadiums...)

bobcat1
11-05-2010, 02:01 PM
I think your right on that!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/midget-bowling2copy.jpg

;) :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

Looking4number8
11-05-2010, 02:21 PM
[i]
Oh, and our Technology Crew has arranged for "Dukes of Hazard" reruns to be shown on the visitor side [/B]

Awesome, I love me some Daisy Duke!

BwdLion73
11-05-2010, 02:24 PM

;)
I could have swore I heard Coach Shipley say on Wednesday that you were bringing cow bells to try to get some Brownwood style fan support going?
Did I spoil Wylies surprise?....I sorry:doh:

BwdLion73
11-05-2010, 02:29 PM

;)

I could have swore I heard Coach Shiopley say on Wednesday that that Wylie was giving out bells to try to get their fans to support the Bulldogs. Sorry if I gave away your secret plan!
:thinking:
...said something about trying to be more like Brownwood.
:devil:

Rabid Cougar
11-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Rabid Cougar.... We do not envy anything from China Spring... (except maybe Griffs!)

See! There you have it!

Probably envies our City of Waco Water Tower too!

Louie13
11-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

NOT TO WORRY. THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. AND YES YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!:cool:

ccmom
11-05-2010, 03:56 PM
I could have swore I heard Coach Shipley say on Wednesday that you were bringing cow bells to try to get some Brownwood style fan support going?
Did I spoil Wylies surprise?....I sorry:doh: Yeah.... You ruined the big master plan. :rolleyes:

Bullaholic
11-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Louie13
NOT TO WORRY. THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. AND YES YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!:cool:

I tried, but the teller told me the Brownwood posters had "overdrawn" that account....:D

BTW--Best of luck to both teams tonight, regardless of outcome...

DaHop72
11-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
Those Wylie folks think they are HIGH CLASS, but the truth is they are not much different from Snyder's OIL FIELD TRASH:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BwdLion73
11-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Yeah.... You ruined the big master plan. :rolleyes:
Well, I saidI was sorry. :(