PDA

View Full Version : It pains me to post this

Old Tiger
11-05-2010, 12:28 AM
but my little cousin will playing his first varsity game this Friday which isn't the part that pains me.

The following is what pains me....it is for Cameron Yoe so now I will say this go Yoe for the first time ever I will be supporting and cheering for you Friday night over in cameron

go yoe!

Coach BS
11-05-2010, 12:31 AM
He's probably not playing just gonna suit out. If he's starting who is he replacing?Did he not play on JV tonight?

Old Tiger
11-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Coach BS
He's probably not playing just gonna suit out. If he's starting who is he replacing?Did he not play on JV tonight? no he didn't....got moved up last week...will start most special teams from what he told me and get some PT at linebacker.

Only a sophomore but surprised they didn't move him up sooner...he has been tearing up the JV level.

YTBulldogs
11-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Congrats OT to your cousins promotion. Bet he and your family is excited. Great achievement. Best of luck to your cousin.

My son got this promotion last year prior to the playoffs as a freshman (yes, Ykm made the playoffs last year:))

I think he got to retrieve the kicking tee during those playoff games. But, he was so excited just to suit up with them and the extra weeks of practice with them allowed him to see the speed difference between the levels.

Rocket
11-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Is Yoe Top 10 yet?

BaseballUmp
11-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Is Yoe Top 10 yet?

Lol yet?

Been #4 all year

Rabid Cougar
11-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Is Yoe Top 10 yet?

That team has what it takes to give even mighty Brownwood trouble. Seen both play... VERY similar in talent!

bobcat1
11-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
That team has what it takes to give even mighty Brownwood trouble. Seen both play... VERY similar in talent! Blasphemy! :eek:

BaseballUmp
11-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Opening kickoff and I think I heard his name in on the tackle wtg

bigYoe
11-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Blasphemy! :eek:

WE almost beat brownwood in the 7 on 7 State championship this past summer. Lost by 2 points in the last 20 seconds.