PDA

View Full Version : Nac vs Jacksonville getting noticed

coach
11-04-2010, 08:48 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter/tag/_/name/nacogdoches-high-school

my question is and im just wondering but could we get an espy out of this?

navscanmaster
11-04-2010, 08:53 PM
I dunno if this has been asked yet, but how many fans were left in the stadium? Both sides?

coach
11-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
I dunno if this has been asked yet, but how many fans were left in the stadium? Both sides?

well from nacs side there wasnt many to begin with bc they are all fairweather fans but all of the student section stayed and fror jacksonvilles side most stayed too

TexMike
11-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Where it needs to get noticed is down in Austin on Manor Road. Maybe the UIL folks can take a break from going after the officials and spend some time fixing the "positive points" system that led to this debacle. If the system was set up so that any time a game went into overtime the most positive points a team could get was 1, the ridiculousness in that game would have never happened.

coach
11-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by TexMike
Where it needs to get noticed is down in Austin on Manor Road. Maybe the UIL folks can take a break from going after the officials and spend some time fixing the "positive points" system that led to this debacle. If the system was set up so that any time a game went into overtime the most positive points a team could get was 1, the ridiculousness in that game would have never happened.

you are correct thats what we were saying. and hoinestly we were the better team

'Necks 2013-14
11-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by TexMike
Where it needs to get noticed is down in Austin on Manor Road. Maybe the UIL folks can take a break from going after the officials and spend some time fixing the "positive points" system that led to this debacle. If the system was set up so that any time a game went into overtime the most positive points a team could get was 1, the ridiculousness in that game would have never happened. A BIG +1