PDA

View Full Version : Wylie/Brownwood M&G

ccmom
11-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
FYI - I'll have a t-shirt at the game. If anyone wants to put their username on it,
it will be down by the concession stand area at halftime.

Just a reminder, Red will have the shirt available for signatures at halftime. He will be at the "old" concession stand located between the home/visitors side. I know a lot of you men like to know if it's north/south/east or west but I have no clue, so I'm going to say NorthEast. :D

( Between the track and the building on the bottom right hand corner of the pic in this link )
http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=986

Who plans to be there?

Old LB
11-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Not sure about the meet and greet, I will be in the North parking lot early with my pit. If anyone wants to swing by for a bite before the game. Just look for the maroon and the smoke.

ccmom
11-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
Not sure about the meet and greet, I will be in the North parking lot early with my pit. If anyone wants to swing by for a bite before the game. Just look for the maroon and the smoke.

Help me out here....which parking lot is North? I'm won't be stopping by but I'd like to know. :D

Old LB
11-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Help me out here....which parking lot is North? I'm won't be stopping by but I'd like to know. :D

opposite end from the new score board

ccmom
11-04-2010, 02:48 PM
opposite end from the new score board

Thanks. So maybe my directions were sorta kinda right. ;)

bwdlionfan
11-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Was looking forward to this game earlier in the season, but with not getting off til 5-5:15 and living 2 1/2 hrs from Abilene I don't think I'm going to make the drive. Plus I've gotta be up Saturday about 6:30.

I'm going to stay home and listen to it and monitor the Burk-Bowie game.

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Just a reminder, Red will have the shirt available for signatures at halftime. He will be at the "old" concession stand located between the home/visitors side. I know a lot of you men like to know if it's north/south/east or west but I have no clue, so I'm going to say NorthEast. :D

( Between the track and the building on the bottom right hand corner of the pic in this link )
http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=986

Who plans to be there?

So is everyone still meeting at your house for some pre-game grub or have the plans
changed. :thinking: :D

Louie13
11-05-2010, 08:37 AM

Whatca cooking?

Louie13
11-05-2010, 08:41 AM
CCMom,
I plan on being at the M&G. DaHop said I have to meet you and DaHop has spoken!!

Ranger Mom
11-05-2010, 08:55 AM
I wish I could be there!!

I am gonna go watch Midland High and Abilene Cooper play!

ccmom
11-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
So is everyone still meeting at your house for some pre-game grub or have the plans
changed. :thinking: :D Let's see....:thinking: .... NO! But I mean that in the nicest way possible. :D

Old LB
11-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Louie13
Whatca cooking?

Not sure yet, we'll have something though.

RoyceTTU
11-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Not sure if I'll make the M&G or the game for that matter. Daughter woke with a pretty bad migrain this morning so things are looking pretty dim :( I have never had a migrain and after seeing what my wife a daughter go through, I hope I never do :(

ccmom
11-05-2010, 09:16 AM
CCMom,
I plan on being at the M&G. DaHop said I have to meet you and DaHop has spoken!! Great! If you see a tall, slender, meek looking woman you'll know you are in the wrong place. :D Safe travels. :)

ccmom
11-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Not sure if I'll make the M&G or the game for that matter. Daughter woke with a pretty bad migrain this morning so things are looking pretty dim :( I have never had a migrain and after seeing what my wife a daughter go through, I hope I never do :(

Sorry to hear that. I've had migraines since I was 8 and it's no fun at all. Poor baby. :(

ccmom
11-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I wish I could be there!!

I am gonna go watch Midland High and Abilene Cooper play!

Maybe you can send me some updates? Pretty please? :)

garciap77
11-05-2010, 01:53 PM
CCMom,
I plan on being at the M&G. DaHop said I have to meet you and DaHop has spoken!!

ccmom make sure you get a pic of Louie13!:D

;)

Ranger Mom
11-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Maybe you can send me some updates? Pretty please? :)

Most certainly!! I haven't sent text updates all season...I owe you!!!!