PDA

View Full Version : Celina 1st

firstdown
11-04-2010, 01:48 PM
I know it's Sanger, but has it been decided when and where yet? CH Collins in Denton maybe?

MoveInDad
11-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
I know it's Sanger, but has it been decided when and where yet? CH Collins in Denton maybe?
Well, it has NOT been officially confirmed, but rumor is that Celina v Sanger at CH Collins will take place next Friday at 7:30... but don't quote me on that ;)

firstdown
11-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
yep,Celina v Sanger at CH Collins has been confirmed for next Friday at 7:30... but don't quote me on that ;)

I hope so. It looks like we will play on Thursday...if my informant is correct. (if we get Anna)

Gsquared
11-04-2010, 02:25 PM
I hope so. It looks like we will play on Thursday...if my informant is correct. (if we get Anna)
Any idea where on Thursday?

firstdown
11-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Any idea where on Thursday?

All I could get was Carrolton. I'll see Coach tonight and find out from a reliable source.

Gsquared
11-04-2010, 02:32 PM
All I could get was Carrolton. I'll see Coach tonight and find out from a reliable source.
Ahhh, Standridge would be nice.

partimefan
11-04-2010, 02:39 PM
Well, it has NOT been officially confirmed, but rumor is that Celina v Sanger at CH Collins will take place next Friday at 7:30... but don't quote me on that ;)

Are ya'll actually playing that game? I thought Sanger surrendered?

bobcat1
11-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by partimefan
Are ya'll actually playing that game? I thought Sanger surrendered? Not hardly. Should be a good game.

Pick6
11-04-2010, 02:52 PM

I heard that was Saturday at Standridge

MoveInDad
11-04-2010, 03:27 PM
I called the field house to 'confirm but Cindy wasn't letting on... but it makes sense for the coaches to have sorted this out as soon as possible to have the best chance of their desired venue.

firstdown
11-04-2010, 08:55 PM

If Argyle plays Anna it's Friday in Little Elm
If Argyle play VA it's Friday at Denton Bronco field. 7:30 start either way

d0tc0m
11-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Geeze, either one of those is going to be an ugly ugly game.

marler1972
11-05-2010, 12:46 AM
I called the field house to 'confirm but Cindy wasn't letting on... but it makes sense for the coaches to have sorted this out as soon as possible to have the best chance of their desired venue.

They are waiting on the guyer/slc game. They have two sites just depends on what happens in the slc game......

partimefan
11-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by marler1972
They are waiting on the guyer/slc game. They have two sites just depends on what happens in the slc game......

So is there a chance Guyer or one of the other Denton schools will be playing on their own field next Friday?

Matthew328
11-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Guyer def has a chance to play on their homefield...I think Ryan is playing Saturday at Shotwell

partimefan
11-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Guyer def has a chance to play on their homefield...I think Ryan is playing Saturday at Shotwell

Who will Guyer play? Why on homefield on Friday night?

Matthew328
11-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Guyer's opponent still up in the air...if they play Flower Mound it'll be at Collins not sure what day...if its Marcus it'll be Thursday at Marcus

Farmersfan
11-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by d0tc0m
Geeze, either one of those is going to be an ugly ugly game.

Really? I seem to remember that Arygle was an unstoppable force last year going into the matchup with PG!!!! I watched that game and they were half the team that I had heard about all season! Just sayin'!

RPF2666
11-05-2010, 10:28 AM
I agree Argyle disappointed in the playoffs last year.

As we were leaving the Kennedale debacle, I talked to some of their players who were there, and told them I thought they would handle Kennedale the following week, easily... but they never got there.

I say they learned a lot last year and cruise to RII final...

MoveInDad
11-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by RPF2666
I agree Argyle disappointed in the playoffs last year.

As we were leaving the Kennedale debacle, I talked to some of their players who were there, and told them I thought they would handle Kennedale the following week, easily... but they never got there.

I say they learned a lot last year and cruise to RII final...
Kennedale :doh:

marler1972
11-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by partimefan
Who will Guyer play? Why on homefield on Friday night?

If Guyer loses they will play at Collins if they win Celina will play at collins.

BLACK ATTACK
11-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Really? I seem to remember that Arygle was an unstoppable force last year going into the matchup with PG!!!! I watched that game and they were half the team that I had heard about all season! Just sayin'!

Where was Farmersville playing that night?

Play that game 9 more times, and Argyle wins 9 more times. Unfortunately you don't get to play it again. Graves was in a zone that particular evening. "He" was better that night, but PG certainly wasn't better.

Where did you say those awesome farmer guys were during that game?

bobcat1
11-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by BLACK ATTACK
Where was Farmersville playing that night?

Play that game 9 more times, and Argyle wins 9 more times. Unfortunately you don't get to play it again. Graves was in a zone that particular evening. "He" was better that night, but PG certainly wasn't better.

Where did you say those awesome farmer guys were during that game? And the room got deadly silent........

BLACK ATTACK
11-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
And the room got deadly silent........

Yeah...you're right...I don't hear a thing.

d0tc0m
11-05-2010, 11:52 AM
that kennedale debacle was some of the worst football i've watched in a long time. a pitiful night for the bobcats to say the least.

MoveInDad
11-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by d0tc0m
that kennedale debacle was some of the worst football i've watched in a long time. a pitiful night for the bobcats to say the least.
My uncle has an almost video playback type memory of just about every Celina game in the last 25 yrs, and he's never mentioned another game more disturbing... some credit to Kennedale, but that was an offensive implosion.

BILLYFRED0000
11-05-2010, 01:29 PM
My uncle has an almost video playback type memory of just about every Celina game in the last 25 yrs, and he's never mentioned another game more disturbing... some credit to Kennedale, but that was an offensive implosion.

I remember telling roos dad before the game that it was on us. The defense should stuff them. If the offense plays we win. ouch.

firstdown
11-05-2010, 01:44 PM
I was at that game. Weather was terrible rainy and windy. Neither team really could get anything going on O. Then what offense Celina could generate left when their running back went out with a hurt ankle.

75009Football
11-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Celina 44 - Commerce 00 at the half.