PDA

View Full Version : Wylie Playoffs?

wyliefan
11-03-2010, 10:35 PM
If everything goes as planned on Friday - Snyder beats Big Spring and Wylie beats Brownwood, well maybe not(just wishfull thinking), but Wylie would be in with a Snyder win.

If Burkburnett wins then I assume that they will be the third place team and make the playoffs from district 6? That would be a 4-6 Wylie team vs. a 3-7 Burkburnett team.....regardless of this winner you will have a team with a losing record in the second round of the playoffs.

bwdlionfan
11-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by wyliefan
If everything goes as planned on Friday - Snyder beats Big Spring and Wylie beats Brownwood, well maybe not(just wishfull thinking), but Wylie would be in with a Snyder win.

If Burkburnett wins then I assume that they will be the third place team and make the playoffs from district 6? That would be a 4-6 Wylie team vs. a 3-7 Burkburnett team.....regardless of this winner you will have a team with a losing record in the second round of the playoffs.

Maybe Bowie will beat Burkburnett and send Graham D1 so that won't happen!

Coach BS
11-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Aint gonna happen Wylie

ccmom
11-05-2010, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Coach BS
Aint gonna happen Wylie Does that mean you think Bowie will beat Burk? I don't know much about either of them.

garciap77
11-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by bwdlionfan
Maybe Bowie will beat Burkburnett and send Graham D1 so that won't happen!

We don't care, send us Brownwood, so we can make it 0 - 4!:D