PDA

View Full Version : What teams scare you most in playoffs?

oldtownag
11-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Kirbyville - Don't know much about them other than they have a stud RB and beat up everyone they play.

Gilmer - It's hard to beat a good team 3 times in a row.

The Brown Wood - They might get lucky and make it past the first round.

Madison - Although I am not sure why.

Chapel Hill - They kicked the Dawgs Butt at the beginning of the season (probably different division)

IHStangFan
11-03-2010, 09:45 PM
1st round: Needville will likely get Ingieside....who seems to be gelling and playing good ball at the right time. Jays are down this season w/ lots of injuries. Will be interesting.

poisoned10
11-03-2010, 10:37 PM
Gilmer - Gilmer has really been kicking Gilmer's butt this season. Two of Gilmer's 3 losses has come at the hand of Gilmer, the other coming from Carthage.

As long as Gilmer doesn't have to face Gilmer early, Gilmer can go a few rounds deep.

MoveInDad
11-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by poisoned10
Gilmer - Gilmer has really been kicking Gilmer's butt this season. Two of Gilmer's 3 losses has come at the hand of Gilmer, the other coming from Carthage.

As long as Gilmer doesn't have to face Gilmer early, Gilmer can go a few rounds deep.
Yeah, you don't want to meet them again in the playoffs!

waterboy
11-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by MoveInDad
Yeah, you don't want to meet them again in the playoffs!
:doh: No kidding! Gilmer is good as long as they don't turn the ball over. They also have to be healthy because they're not as deep as they have been in the past.

GrTigers6
11-04-2010, 07:29 AM
I think Fairfield might make some noise this year

ol country boy
11-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
1st round: Needville will likely get Ingieside....who seems to be gelling and playing good ball at the right time. Jays are down this season w/ lots of injuries. Will be interesting.

well who are you rooting for? if needville, then change your name:inlove:

Twirling Time
11-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Whichever team comes out of Region II in Division I is going to be pretty salty: Celina, Sanger, Lovejoy, Lindale, Henderson.