PDA

View Full Version : What do you say ??

footballgal
09-11-2002, 09:34 AM
Anyone like me? On Wednesday is the 1st most anxious day of the football week. For me, I always think on Wednesday; "IS IT FRIDAY YET"

SO here it goes;

IS IT FRIDAY YET???? http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by footballgal (edited September 11, 2002).]

ATMO
09-11-2002, 09:45 AM
Normally that is the thought process. But today, as we reflect on heroes and patriotism, football is not at the forefront of my thoughts.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

footballgal
09-11-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by ATMO:
Normally that is the thought process. But today, as we reflect on heroes and patriotism, football is not at the forefront of my thoughts.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I know what you mean, but the constant reminder year round makes it hard not to forget this great historic tragedy, everyday of my life. All these reminders especially on TV, just bring back very painful feelings all over again. I for one have made my daily prayers, and try not to think about this commemorative day too much, for it is personally very painful, and no doubt even more so to all those who were directly affected.

sinton66
09-11-2002, 03:39 PM
Yes, it was a tragic event, and innocent lives were lost. We should always remember them and offer our prayers for them. But, we must also live on, for life is for the living. We cannot let a terrorist attack disrupt our normal lives. If we do, then they have achieved their objectives.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited September 11, 2002).]

hornet03
09-11-2002, 08:08 PM
I agree 110% with sinton66 and the best things for us to do is always remember and keep on keeping on.