PDA

View Full Version : One Key Thing for Texas Against Kansas State this weekend

Phil C
11-02-2010, 11:54 AM
we should run more touchdown plays when we get the ball.

SintonPirateFan
11-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
we should run more touchdown plays when we get the ball.

LOL well then Major will need to call the plays. Greg Davis doesn't have any of those in his playbook.

baseballcoach13
11-02-2010, 12:15 PM
i agree.. And hopefully Muschamp will call more interception and fumble plays. That will help too.

BaseballUmp
11-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Maybe the special teams coordinator will call more actually catch a punt and get a decent return plays as well

sahen
11-02-2010, 12:34 PM
K-State runs the ball.....a lot....and their defense is not very good...

i think Texas has a shot against them, though K-State seemed to have the Longhorn's number even when UT was good...

MoveInDad
11-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by sahen
K-State runs the ball.....a lot....and their defense is not very good...

i think Texas has a shot against them, though K-State seemed to have the Longhorn's number even when UT was good... Get the Horns out of Austin and they'll win... as I said on here before the Baylor game, quote below. I think it holds true for K-State this week as well.

Texas will be under tremendous pressure 'not to lose' at home - Baylor will be playing to win. If Texas was playing in Waco, I'd pick Texas, in Austin I think Baylor wins this year... IMHO. [/QUOTE]

rojosgirl
11-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Longhorns and the (Dallas) Cowboys can just play flag football in somebody's back yard this week! How disgusting they are. :dispntd:

slpybear the bullfan
11-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Scary times indeed, Phil. Or, another way to put it...

It's a trap!