PDA

View Full Version : Another Cowboy Incident....

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2010, 08:55 AM
Training at the Dallas Cowboys practice field was delayed nearly two hours this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground.

Initially the Cowboys thought it was a prank. Training was immediately suspended while police and Homeland Security officials were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, Arlington Police forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact, the goal line.

Practice will resume this afternoon after Police and Homeland Security decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

FmrPirate14
11-02-2010, 08:57 AM
LMFAO WOW

BullBoy
11-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
After a complete analysis, Arlington Police forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact, the goal line.

:fnypost:

SintonFan
11-02-2010, 09:32 AM
lol

LOL:D

MoveInDad
11-02-2010, 09:34 AM
:D thanks

bobcat1
11-02-2010, 09:49 AM
That is funny right there....... but sad!

BaseballUmp
11-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Lol didn't this same thing happen a few weeks ago???

By same thing I mean wasn't this posted a few weeks ago, or maybe it was on another forum...lol either way I'm sure they had no clue

LionFan72
11-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Great!:inlove:

Green Bling
11-02-2010, 10:09 AM
That might actually be funny if it weren't soooo true!! :( :( :(

Ernest T Bass
11-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Lol didn't this same thing happen a few weeks ago???

By same thing I mean wasn't this posted a few weeks ago, or maybe it was on another forum...lol either way I'm sure they had no clue

This incident has repeated itself several times over the years.

Phil C
11-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Green Bling
That might actually be funny if it weren't soooo true!! :( :( :(

Right you are Green. It is the same lately for the UT offense who can get to the red zone but have to settle for field goals instead of tds. Thank goodness UT has a good field goal kicker but field goals don't count as much as field goals and that has hurt us in the last two games.

DDBooger
11-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Training at the Dallas Cowboys practice field was delayed nearly two hours this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the ground.

Initially the Cowboys thought it was a prank. Training was immediately suspended while police and Homeland Security officials were called to investigate.

Practice will resume this afternoon after Police and Homeland Security decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again. borrowing this :D