PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all so much for your prayers!

Ranger Mom
11-02-2010, 08:33 AM
This is the first time I have lost a close family member, and it threw me for a loop.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers.

My little sister had been living with me for the past couple of months, so this has hit me really hard.

My head knows there was nothing I could do to save her, but my heart wonders if I did enough.

If it wasn't for prayers from great people like you all, the strength of my mom and dad, and last but not least, my husband, who was my rock through all of this, I don't know how I would have made it through.

So, if no one has told y'all how awesome you are today, I am telling you now!!!!:kiss:

LionFan72
11-02-2010, 08:56 AM
You are most gracious RM, and we all thank you for all you do and have done.

I, too, have lost 2 siblings and it is understandable how you feel. Trust in God and family will pull you through this hard time, and we are family too!

God Bless and God speed!

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2010, 09:05 AM
You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Please don't doubt yourself and remember, we have the highly effective e-mail hotline. ;)

You are loved by many and we are all here to help you in any way we possibly can.:kiss:

ccmom
11-02-2010, 09:08 AM
We will continue to keep you all in our prayers.

44INAROW
11-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Please don't doubt yourself and remember, we have the highly effective e-mail hotline. ;)

You are loved by many and we are all here to help you in any way we possibly can.:kiss:

Exactly APPF.. continued prayers for you and the family Kellye :)

pirate4state
11-02-2010, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

+1 :inlove:

I love our e-mail hotline :D

Ranger Mom
11-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
+1 :inlove:

I love our e-mail hotline :D

Me too!! I will probably hit y'all up later on this week!! :p

I am doing some mega "catch up" work right now!!!

trojandad
11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
i'm glad you're ok....you and your family have never left my prayer list.....

Bosqueville
11-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Big 'ole hug to you RM!! :)

Ranger Mom
11-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Thank y'all!!

It's been a week today since we rushed her to the hospital.

I am finally coming out of my fog and dealing with the fact that she is gone, but her memories are always with me!!!

lulu
11-04-2010, 06:16 PM
I love you and am thinking about you.
Lost a younger brother that was living with me when I was in my early 20's. Not an easy thing. I will continue to remember you in my prayers.

bobcat1
11-04-2010, 06:37 PM
I just let out a big ole sigh for you Kellye. I wish I could be there to give you a big ole fat man hug. You are right though she wil always be right there with you when you need her in your memory. My condolences and well wishes to you and your family.

Ranger Mom
11-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by lulu
I love you and am thinking about you.
Lost a younger brother that was living with me when I was in my early 20's. Not an easy thing. I will continue to remember you in my prayers.

I hate to sound cold, but I don't think it would have been so hard had I not seen her every day. She had been a lost lamb for a few years now, and the past few months we had bonded again.

Originally posted by bobcat1
I just let out a big ole sigh for you Kellye. I wish I could be there to give you a big ole fat man hug. You are right though she wil always be right there with you when you need her in your memory. My condolences and well wishes to you and your family.

Awww....thanks!! Just saying you wish you could is almost as good as the real thing!!

bowleghorses
11-04-2010, 08:27 PM
I lost one of my brothers ,Christmas Eve 1992. He was killed in the line of duty. Everytime I put this uniform on I am reminded of what can happen and relive those memories. The best thing for me is to be around family and friends. We make each other stronger and remind each other that he is watching over us. May god bless your family and help heal your heart.