PDA

View Full Version : Cotulla Cowboys 14, Dilley Wolves 7

intocable_cowboy
09-13-2003, 05:08 AM
Cotulla edges Wolves in annual I35 rivalary game. God I love rivalaries, both teams came ready to tear each others heads off, not to mention the fans. Cotulla scored early in the first quarter to bring the score to 7-0 'Boys. Dilley finally moved the ball and scored to bring it to 7-7 going into the half. Cotulla once again scored early in the second half to bring it to 14-7 'Boys. The defense held Dilley in check for most of the night and secured the 14-7 win. Cotulla moved the ball many time only to be called back on what I saw as lopsided calls. But either way they held onto the lead and won.

Other District 29-3A(in bold) Scores:
Holy Cross 27, Devine 26 - OT
Hondo 32, Uvalde 19
Mathis 54, Pearsall 6
Poteet 20, Crystal City 13
Somerset 34, Carrizo Springs 7

footballgal
09-15-2003, 10:06 AM
intocable_cowboy:
Cotulla edges Wolves in annual I35 rivalary game. God I love rivalaries, both teams came ready to tear each others heads off, not to mention the fans. Cotulla scored early in the first quarter to bring the score to 7-0 'Boys. Dilley finally moved the ball and scored to bring it to 7-7 going into the half. Cotulla once again scored early in the second half to bring it to 14-7 'Boys. The defense held Dilley in check for most of the night and secured the 14-7 win. Cotulla moved the ball many time only to be called back on what I saw as lopsided calls. But either way they held onto the lead and won.

Congratulations to the 'Boys of Cotulla! I was there this weekend after watching Fal beat the Tarpons, so it was Goodnews to hear that the 'Boys won.
Hey, I saw the Super S store and the Cowboy theme it is awesome. However I do have one complain, I didn't see anything anywhere, that said CowGIRLS! :rolleyes: wink

<small>[ September 15, 2003, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>