PDA

View Full Version : 21AAA Pickem

OLDREF
09-26-2003, 02:12 PM
Anahuac 18 Buna 21
Upset of the night if the boys in blue show up. Upset of the year.

BC 21 Hampshire 0
Cards will start their district run of domination.
Old Card chime in with me.

Hardin 21 HJ More than 21
Not very interesting.

Kountze 0 Orangefield as many as they want
The field your second place team will win tonight and win their district opener.

Who will be 3rd that is the question.

<small>[ September 26, 2003, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: OLDREF ]</small>

St. Ivender
09-26-2003, 03:28 PM
OLDREF you are living in a dream world.

Anahuac 24
Buna 0

H-F 21
BC 17

You are right about one thing, who cares about the other games.

OLDREF
09-26-2003, 04:51 PM
ST.
You are probally right. I love cheering for an underdog. I have seen both teams this year and though BUNA is not very talented they play very hard. Anahuac on the other hand has loads of talent but it is truly a one man show. Their line is very average to below and they are not impressive on defense.
If the game is going to be based on talent alone I am in complete agreement with you. If it is based on playing hard, catching a few breaks and not wanting to go 0-10, I hope that the COOGS pull one off.
At 7:30 the dream will be over and we will see what happens.

<small>[ September 26, 2003, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: OLDREF ]</small>

FBmania
09-26-2003, 05:19 PM
I think BC will take care of Hampshire. Anahuac over Buna

X21AAAPlayer
09-26-2003, 05:45 PM
Yes after a tough predistrict for the young cards they should be able to take Hamshire. Will be a good one and Ill let you know how it turns out. As for the panthers and cougars. I pick Anuahac. Have a lot of friends in Buna but don't see it happening.

exbccards76'smom
09-26-2003, 11:17 PM
it happened too!!! We won!!

Way to go Cards!! :D :D :D

St. Ivender
09-26-2003, 11:30 PM
OLDREF:
ST.
You are probally right. I love cheering for an underdog. I have seen both teams this year and though BUNA is not very talented they play very hard. Anahuac on the other hand has loads of talent but it is truly a one man show. Their line is very average to below and they are not impressive on defense.
If the game is going to be based on talent alone I am in complete agreement with you. If it is based on playing hard, catching a few breaks and not wanting to go 0-10, I hope that the COOGS pull one off.
At 7:30 the dream will be over and we will see what happens.I'm a little saddened that Buna lost. My wife is a Buna grad but I still can't root for them. Maybe they'll pull an upset this year but they have a tough row to hoe.

the-O-fence
09-26-2003, 11:36 PM
OLDREF:
ST.
At 7:30 the dream will be over and we will see what happens.Anahuac has scored 153 points and allowed 20 in four games and pitching 2 shutouts, how is the defense not impressive?