PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss waived

BaseballUmp
11-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Just reported he has been released from the Vikings

GrTigers6
11-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Just reported he has been released from the Vikings Good let the cowboys get him so he can play quarterback. Cause according to some of yall anyone is better than Romo.:D

BwdLions
11-01-2010, 02:41 PM
I guess that means some other poor team will get stuck with him now.

GrTigers6
11-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I guess that means some other poor team will get stuck with him now. Send him to Cincy so they can have the trifecta.:D

Gsquared
11-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Wow, they didnt even allow him to fly back with the team yesterday

Gobbler Fan
11-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Head Coach power trip trying to show that he is the boss . What the Head Coach should have done if he had any cajones is bench Farve last week and let Tavarus Jackson lead the team instead he let this be the Brett Favre (will the streak be broken) yada yada yada week instead of getting his team ready to play . Moss played on a team (Patriots) that was run the right way from Coaching to the Ownership and being in Minn. 3 weeks he saw that this was not the case there . Give up a 3rd round pick and release the player who you got in the trade 3 weeks later (can you say inept?) Maybe Moss will mention his 3 weeks in Minn. at his Hall of Fame speech .With that being said Moss will land on his feet and wipe himself clean of the Minn. fiasco .

Bullaholic
11-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Randy Moss is a very talented athlete, but yet another 33yo petulant child who never grew up. I would have done the same thing if I was his HC--especially after his telling me how great the team who just beat us is. Moss just needs to learn to shut his mouth and play 100% on every play for whoever he is playing for this month. The tail cannot be allowed to wag the dog, no matter how good a player may be. Maybe Moss can get Cincy to pick him up and he can hold court with T.O and Ochocinco---he would be a perfect fit.

Gobbler Fan
11-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Randy Moss is a very talented athlete, but yet another 33yo petulant child who never grew up. I would have done the same thing if I was his HC--especially after telling me how great the team who just beat us is. Moss just needs to learn to shut his mouth and play 100% on every play for whoever he is playing for this month. The tail cannot be allowed to wag the dog, no matter how good a player may be.

Exactly why Farve should have been benched last week ... Like Isaid what was best for the team is a 100% Tavarus Jackson instead of a 41 YO hall of famer who is at best 70%. The Coach did not make the right decision beginning at the QB spot and used Moss as the scapegoat ...Moss was frustrated and I cant blame him one bit .JMO

DDBooger
11-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Exactly why Farve should have been benched last week ... Like Isaid what was best for the team is a 100% Tavarus Jackson instead of a 41 YO hall of famer who is at best 70%. The Coach did not make the right decision beginning at the QB spot and used Moss as the scapegoat ...Moss was frustrated and I cant blame him one bit .JMO +1

Bullaholic
11-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Exactly why Farve should have been benched last week ... Like Isaid what was best for the team is a 100% Tavarus Jackson instead of a 41 YO hall of famer who is at best 70%. The Coach did not make the right decision beginning at the QB spot and used Moss as the scapegoat ...Moss was frustrated and I cant blame him one bit .JMO

I don't disagree with you about Favre. The Vikes coaching staff must see some things in Favre that the rest of America doesn't. They are basically saying that they like their chances witha 70% Favre vs a 100% Jackson. I think Childers is blessed with 2 selfish veteran primadonnas and could only tolerate a max of 1 at a time.

WildTexan972
11-01-2010, 04:11 PM

70% of Favre is much better than 110% of Tavarius Jackson forever and today

Phil C
11-01-2010, 04:23 PM
:eek: :( :mad:

Gobbler Fan
11-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by WildTexan972
70% of Favre is much better than 110% of Tavarius Jackson forever and today

If your saying Farve at 70% in hjis prime then yes I agree ... all the sunshine pumpers that think Favre is helping his team playing hurt have no clue heck even Favre said himself he was thinking "what the heck am I doing out here?" He should have retired last year and rode out into the sunset after having his best season stat wise because as of right now he is just another Veteran playing a season or two to long hoping to relive the glory days and its just not happening .

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2010, 05:03 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/How-Randy-Moss-quitting-on-a-play-indirectly-led?urn=nfl-281576

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Come join the Texans...

Frontline Force
11-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Come join the Texans...

I think that wouldn't be wise...the only teams that really need some "spark" ,if you wanna call it that. is the Rams, Bills, or Browns

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Frontline Force
I think that wouldn't be wise...the only teams that really need some "spark" ,if you wanna call it that. is the Rams, Bills, or Browns

He will add another weapon on offense. Yes, the defense for the Texans is their weakness right now. But, Moss can still play the game and would work out nice in the Texans offense.

Frontline Force
11-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
He will add another weapon on offense. Yes, the defense for the Texans is their weakness right now. But, Moss can still play the game and would work out nice in the Texans offense.

his attitude is just too crapy..but if they could get him cheap enough then maybe you might have something..but i just dont see 'The Natural" meshing well with him

coach
11-01-2010, 05:22 PM
what did chad ochcinco ever do?

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2010, 05:31 PM
his attitude is just too crapy..but if they could get him cheap enough then maybe you might have something..but i just dont see 'The Natural" meshing well with him

true

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2010, 05:34 PM
So why did he leave the Vikings the first go around? :thinking: :thinking: Sorry, but I don't keep up like some.

Frontline Force
11-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
So why did he leave the Vikings the first go around? :thinking: :thinking: Sorry, but I don't keep up like some.
don't quote me but I think it was for money

crzyjournalist03
11-01-2010, 05:40 PM
I want the Cowboys to claim him.

If they're not going to win, I at least want to see the circus!

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2010, 05:55 PM
don't quote me but I think it was for money
Wonder why he went back then? (Yeah, I know trade...but just saying)

Frontline Force
11-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Wonder why he went back then? (Yeah, I know trade...but just saying)
vikings were probably the only ones willing to give what the patriots wanted for him...

neck_06
11-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Maybe he can come play QB for the Cowboys....or head coach.

JasperDog94
11-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Moss played on a team (Patriots) that was run the right way from Coaching to the Ownership... If by "run the right way" you mean doing everything to win no matter if it's against the rules, then yeah. Moss played on a team that was "run the right way".