PDA

View Full Version : Stock Alert!

IHStangFan
11-01-2010, 11:48 AM
CPMCF - Picked up 1000 shares on a hunch about a week and a half ago. Turned $67 into $500 in that time and it's still going up. :clap:

Old Tiger
11-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Gordon Gekko would be proud! Bettter sell when you think its peaked and cash out big and use that to purchase more "hunches." ;)

IHStangFan
11-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Gordon Gekko would be proud! Bettter sell when you think its peaked and cash out big and use that to purchase more "hunches." ;) my hunch is telling me to ride this wave. Here's my hunch.....it's a mining company that specializes in exploration, mining, refinement, etc. of gold and silver. Gold and Silver are at all time highs due to the crappy economy. I don't see that changing anytime soon...and I feel that this stock will go as gold and silver go. I pulled out my initial $67 investment....so I've lost absolutely nothing on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if this one went up to $1.00 or better in coming weeks. Again, I'm no professional, and it's just a hunch.

Old Tiger
11-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
my hunch is telling me to ride this wave. Here's my hunch.....it's a mining company that specializes in exploration, mining, refinement, etc. of gold and silver. Gold and Silver are at all time highs due to the crappy economy. I don't see that changing anytime soon...and I feel that this stock will go as gold and silver go. I pulled out my initial $67 investment....so I've lost absolutely nothing on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if this one went up to $1.00 or better in coming weeks. Again, I'm no professional, and it's just a hunch. Well with the insight you have just given me...why haven't you given it to me sooner?

IHStangFan
11-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Well with the insight you have just given me...why haven't you given it to me sooner? LOL....as stated, I'm a novice at best....don't go bettin the farm on what I say!! :D