PDA

View Full Version : Bullsfan Is A Chick???!!!!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
11-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Well, yes she is. She is also the Biggest Rangers fan that I know. And she is going to the World Series tonight!

DaHop72
11-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan
Well, yes she is. She is also the Biggest Rangers fan that I know. And she is going to the World Series tonight! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BullsFan
11-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Well, yes she is. She is also the Biggest Rangers fan that I know. And she is going to the World Series tonight!

Yes. Yes she is. Thanks to the awesomest brother and SIL in the world, slpy and mrsslpy, who gave her a wonderful early Christmas present!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

lostaussie
11-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Yes. Yes she is. Thanks to the awesomest brother and SIL in the world, slpy and mrsslpy, who gave her a wonderful early Christmas present!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D I hope you bring them better luck than the folks I know who went last night:D

Ernest T Bass
11-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Well, yes she is.

More important question...is she cute?

slpybear the bullfan
11-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
More important question...is she cute?

Cute. Single. Diehard sports fan. And will be accompanied tonight by me and mrs slpybear and a friend.

I just have to ask Keith7 one thing though... Should I wear my '46 replica Boston cap? Or my relaxed fit current issue Red Sox cap?

;)

BaseballUmp
11-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Cute. Single. Diehard sports fan. And will be accompanied tonight by me and mrs slpybear and a friend.

I just have to ask Keith7 one thing though... Should I wear my '46 replica Boston cap? Or my relaxed fit current issue Red Sox cap?

;)

She lookin?

Green Bling
11-01-2010, 12:10 PM

;)

Y'all have a great time, and please really yell for the rest of us poor schmucks that have to settle for watching from home!! :D

Ernest T Bass
11-01-2010, 12:22 PM

Does she mind being single for 4 months outta the year?

Keith7
11-01-2010, 12:23 PM

;)

neither.. you would just look foolish wearing a team's hat that has nothing to do with the game you're attending. :doh: :doh:

wear a Rangers cap if you're a Rangers fan like you claim that you are.

defense51
11-01-2010, 01:52 PM
so bullsfan is a rangersfan...

eagles_victory
11-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
More important question...is she cute? I was thinking the same thing

BaseballUmp
11-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
She lookin?

Is she???

Old Tiger
11-01-2010, 02:38 PM
So is BBDE! Estrogen out the roof! Mainly because he works out so hard.