PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside @ Aransas Pass

99IHSMustang
11-01-2010, 07:08 AM
The Mustangs need to finish out the season strong before heading into the playoffs and come out with a big win. This is a rivalry game so throw the stats out the window when it comes to these two teams playing. AP put a whoopin on Goliad (51-28). The future may be looking bright for AP.

MUSTANG69
11-01-2010, 07:15 AM
You are right. Records don't count in this game. The Butler kid for AP is very good. I think Ingleside's passing attack will be too much for AP. Marquise Barolle (running back for Ingleside) is starting to show what he can really do. 134 yds against Mathis and I think 150+ against R-F. He is only 5' 3" and 140 lbs. He gives Ingleside the ability to establish some sort of running game.

Mustangs win this one.

Hey AP Panther Fan, is a week up yet? Can I call you a BayRat yet?:D

MUSTANG69
11-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Ingleside fans should get there early. Visitor sitting in AP is horrible. Stands are falling apart and very small sitting capacity on visitor side.

FmrPirate14
11-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Ingleside by 3+

AP Panther Fan
11-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69

Hey AP Panther Fan, is a week up yet? Can I call you a BayRat yet?:D

lalalalala....I can't hear you!:cool:

First things first, I have to change my scaredy cat avatar for halloween to something more appropriate.:D

AP Panther Fan
11-01-2010, 03:34 PM
There we go...much better!:evillol:

MUSTANG69
11-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
There we go...much better!:evillol:

BayRat:devil:

AP Panther Fan
11-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Ingleside fans should get there early. Visitor sitting in AP is horrible. Stands are falling apart and very small sitting capacity on visitor side.

waah waah waah :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Stand, it will be good for your circulatory system.:D

MUSTANG69
11-01-2010, 04:54 PM
waah waah waah :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Stand, it will be good for your circulatory system.:D

Those bleachers should be condemned. They are dangerous. Probably should switch sides with AP. We will have a lot more fans.:taunt:

AP Panther Fan
11-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Those bleachers should be condemned. They are dangerous. Probably should switch sides with AP. We will have a lot more fans.:taunt:

LOL...We should probably worry whether there should be a maximum weight capacity on the visitor's side....I have seen some of your fans:eek:

Don't you just hate practically sitting on top of the person next to you....bummer!:D

Frontline Force
11-01-2010, 05:11 PM
butler kid is very good..but ingleside too strong mustangs by 21

99IHSMustang
11-01-2010, 08:43 PM
LOL...We should probably worry whether there should be a maximum weight capacity on the visitor's side....I have seen some of your fans:eek:

Oh no you didn't :hand: :D

IHStangFan
11-01-2010, 10:50 PM
You are right. Records don't count in this game. The Butler kid for AP is very good. I think Ingleside's passing attack will be too much for AP. Marquise Barolle (running back for Ingleside) is starting to show what he can really do. 134 yds against Mathis and I think 150+ against R-F. He is only 5' 3" and 140 lbs. He gives Ingleside the ability to establish some sort of running game.

Mustangs win this one.

Hey AP Panther Fan, is a week up yet? Can I call you a BayRat yet?:D His size concerns me going into the playoffs where there will eventually be bigger, more physical, faster teams.

That said....Ingleside all the way, AP doesn't have a chance.

MUSTANG69
11-02-2010, 08:00 AM

Don't you just hate practically sitting on top of the person next to you....bummer!:D

Be careful what you say. Remember, you are just an Ingledink in disguise.:D

MUSTANG69
11-02-2010, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
His size concerns me going into the playoffs where there will eventually be bigger, more physical, faster teams.

I don't know about that. Marquise Barolle is one tough little dude. You would have to see him play. Sinton pounded his butt and he just kept on getting up and kept on playing as hard he could.

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Oh no you didn't :hand: :D

You know since I have joked about this, now I am worried about it. You see horrible incidents on the news of overpacked venues (mostly in foreign countries) where seating/stages collapse.

Think about it, it would be a blue and white, bloody mess. I say you all stand or better yet, stay home.;)

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Ingleside all the way, AP doesn't have a chance.

I want my beanie back.

You need to mail it to a more deserving fan like Mustang 69 or heck, I would love to see truebluestang wearing it. :evillol: :evillol:

MUSTANG69
11-02-2010, 09:29 AM
I want my beanie back.

You need to mail it to a more deserving fan like Mustang 69 or heck, I would love to see truebluestang wearing it. :evillol: :evillol: :)

SintonFan
11-02-2010, 09:31 AM
His size concerns me going into the playoffs where there will eventually be bigger, more physical, faster teams.

I'll take AP by 6...
:devil:

pirate4state
11-02-2010, 10:18 AM
I want my beanie back.

You need to mail it to a more deserving fan like Mustang 69 or heck, I would love to see truebluestang wearing it. :evillol: :evillol: :hairpunk: :hairpunk: :hairpunk::speech: :ack!: :catredx:

MUSTANG69
11-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'll take AP by 6...
:devil:

Yes and Goliad beats Sinton 42-6:rolleyes:

SintonFan
11-02-2010, 10:55 AM
I jumped on the AP bandwagon this week. My intention was to double the amount of AP posters. :p

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2010, 11:26 AM
I jumped on the AP bandwagon this week. My intention was to double the amount of AP posters. :p

Thanks, I will take all the help I can get.

This situation requires I be twice the smart ( ! ) that I normally am and try to post twice as often. Piece of cake.

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2010, 11:30 AM
This situation requires I be twice the smart ( ! ) that I normally am and try to post twice as often. Piece of cake.

Oh, and it requires that I not post on that ridiculous other thread.:D

MUSTANG69
11-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Oh, and it requires that I not post on that ridiculous other thread.:D

Oh! Is there another AP thread? I must have overlooked it.:rolleyes:

MUSTANG69
11-02-2010, 11:33 AM

P4S was supposed to help her but I guess she went into hiding.:devil:

SintonPirateFan
11-02-2010, 12:00 PM
sorry AP, but Ingleside uses yall as a springboard for playoffs this week. coaches wont let them look past the panthers.

Ingleside 56
AP 7

pirate4state
11-02-2010, 12:15 PM
P4S was supposed to help her but I guess she went into hiding.:devil: That's news to me! I hope yall lose cause yall suck and it would just be funny. :devil:

IHStangFan
11-02-2010, 12:20 PM
I want my beanie back.

You need to mail it to a more deserving fan like Mustang 69 or heck, I would love to see truebluestang wearing it. :evillol: :evillol: I had a big "N" embroidered onto it after moving to Needville......Indian giver! :D

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
sorry AP, but Ingleside uses yall as a springboard for playoffs this week. coaches wont let them look past the panthers.

Ingleside 56
AP 7

Ouch...:p

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
That's news to me! I hope yall lose cause yall suck and it would just be funny. :devil:

That a girl...I was going to mention that, but figured it would be more effective coming from you.:kiss:

MUSTANG69
11-02-2010, 12:41 PM
That a girl...I was going to mention that, but figured it would be more effective coming from you.:kiss:

Old and stale.

pirate4state
11-02-2010, 01:00 PM
Old and stale. Just like you :D

MUSTANG69
11-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Just like you :D

And you are right behind me.:D

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2010, 05:16 PM
And you are right behind me.:D

uhhhh, I don't think I would say she is RIGHT behind you. You better check your math and/or your vision. :p

Tomorrow I expect you to have a better insult than unsafe bleachers for overweight fans, so get busy.

SintonFan
11-02-2010, 10:11 PM
I'll take AP 43-37...:clap:

MUSTANG69
11-03-2010, 07:58 AM
uhhhh, I don't think I would say she is RIGHT behind you. You better check your math and/or your vision. :p

Tomorrow I expect you to have a better insult than unsafe bleachers for overweight fans, so get busy.

Sorry but you will have to wait a couple of days for any new insults. I stayed up all night watching election results and didn't have something as insignicant as the AP Bayrats on my mind.:)

MUSTANG69
11-03-2010, 08:00 AM
I'll take AP 43-37...:clap:

I'm assuming the 43 for AP is the number of their fans that will show up.:D

SintonPirateFan
11-03-2010, 09:13 AM

i was actually impressed with the number of AP fans that came to their Sinton game.

MUSTANG69
11-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
i was actually impressed with the number of AP fans that came to their Sinton game.

Well that's good. I have noticed a significant downturn in their fan attendance the last 3-4 years. It really p_sses me off at fans of some schools who only want to support them when they are winning. AP has been down the last few years but they have had really great years in the past. Maybe the boys would play harder if the fans would support them. Believe me it is a lot more fun to watch a game when both teams have good fan support. The AP/Ingleside rivalry has been going on since the 1940's. It is a lot more exciting when more people arre involved. My hat's off to AP Panther Fan for sticking with her team in a down year.

AP Panther Fan
11-03-2010, 11:49 AM

LOL...just think of how comfortable we will be in those nice bleachers. Concession stand/restroom lines? No problem. :)

Well that's good. I have noticed a significant downturn in their fan attendance the last 3-4 years. It really p_sses me off at fans of some schools who only want to support them when they are winning. AP has been down the last few years but they have had really great years in the past. Maybe the boys would play harder if the fans would support them. Believe me it is a lot more fun to watch a game when both teams have good fan support. The AP/Ingleside rivalry has been going on since the 1940's. It is a lot more exciting when more people arre involved. My hat's off to AP Panther Fan for sticking with her team in a down year.

Downturn? Sure...winning teams excite communities and give students a sense of pride in their school. It gives them confidence and self-esteem. In the reverse, these very same things suffer during the "bad" years.

There are many things wrong in Aransas Pass and I will be the first to admit that. It starts from the top (school board) and makes it all the way down (students).

Our AD position has been somewhat of a revolving door since about 2002 I believe. Do they have the right one yet? Heck if I know. I do know there is a problem when athletic programs (and I mean all of them) have no depth. It is also an indication that there is a problem or lack of effort when it comes to encouraging kids to participate and recruiting out of your own hallways. School spirit, pride and enthusiasm has to start at the lower grades because it certainly doesn't come about overnight. Same thing goes for all extracurricular activities including band...omg, not even going to go there.:dispntd:

Mustang69, thanks for the compliment about sticking with them during down years, but in all honesty, I just keep my mouth shut for the most part. Typically, when I can't say something nice, I try to be quiet and give those folks the opportunity to do their jobs and hope that they take them seriously. I support the school district and serve on numerous committees, but there are glaring and I mean glaring, problems that need to be addressed.

My reason for being here is because of all of you. Bless your hearts, you just keep putting up with me. :)

MUSTANG69
11-03-2010, 12:12 PM
LOL...just think of how comfortable we will be in those nice bleachers. Concession stand/restroom lines? No problem. :)

Downturn? Sure...winning teams excite communities and give students a sense of pride in their school. It gives them confidence and self-esteem. In the reverse, these very same things suffer during the "bad" years.

There are many things wrong in Aransas Pass and I will be the first to admit that. It starts from the top (school board) and makes it all the way down (students).

Our AD position has been somewhat of a revolving door since about 2002 I believe. Do they have the right one yet? Heck if I know. I do know there is a problem when athletic programs (and I mean all of them) have no depth. It is also an indication that there is a problem or lack of effort when it comes to encouraging kids to participate and recruiting out of your own hallways. School spirit, pride and enthusiasm has to start at the lower grades because it certainly doesn't come about overnight. Same thing goes for all extracurricular activities including band...omg, not even going to go there.:dispntd:

Mustang69, thanks for the compliment about sticking with them during down years, but in all honesty, I just keep my mouth shut for the most part. Typically, when I can't say something nice, I try to be quiet and give those folks the opportunity to do their jobs and hope that they take them seriously. I support the school district and serve on numerous committees, but there are glaring and I mean glaring, problems that need to be addressed.

My reason for being here is because of all of you. Bless your hearts, you just keep putting up with me. :)

I know APISD has its problems. I hear about it every day at work.
I just get mad when parents and fans quit supporting the kids in extracurricular activities.(I am not just talking about AP)Administration problems are not the fault of the kids.

I was very sincere in my compliment. The rest of the junk I post on here about AP is just for fun. Truth be known, most of my relatives in this area are BayRat graduates, including my mother. :D

SintonFan
11-03-2010, 12:51 PM
Stop the Insanity!

AP should win this 48-37 now.:D

MUSTANG69
11-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Stop the Insanity!

You're probably right. Ingleside should just throw in the towel.:rolleyes:

IHStangFan
11-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Stop the Insanity!

AP should win this 48-37 now.:D if that happens.....I'm gonna be upset and I'm gonna blame YOU! :D

AP Panther Fan
11-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Stop the Insanity!

I agree ....................... :D

If that happens.... I am going to be happy and thank YOU!

SintonFan
11-03-2010, 05:26 PM
All this niceness is making me sick.:ack!: :spitlol: :D

MUSTANG69
11-04-2010, 07:23 AM
All this niceness is making me sick.:ack!: :spitlol: :D

Me too, but when there is no one to trash talk to then what do you do?

The fact that AP sucks and the Mustangs are going to stampede their butts doesn't seem to matter.:devil:

99IHSMustang
11-04-2010, 08:20 AM
DAAAAA Mustangs... :D

pirate4state
11-04-2010, 09:06 AM
The fact that AP and the Mustangs SUCK and neither seem to matter There, I fixed it for you :devil: :D

AP Panther Fan
11-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
DAAAAA Mustangs... :D

Weeee areee going to have to doooo something about that stutter.

MUSTANG69
11-04-2010, 10:18 AM
There, I fixed it for you :devil: :D

Thanks! I'm sooooooooo glad that you are always looking after me.:rolleyes:

MUSTANG69
11-05-2010, 07:43 AM
BATTLE OF THE BAY

Here kitty kitty kitty. Here kitty kitty kitty.

99IHSMustang
11-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Good luck Mustangs!

Anyone going to be able to post updates?

MUSTANG69
11-05-2010, 10:10 AM
This just in. Walmart has run out of white rubber boots. It appears that all the AP fans have decided to dress up for tonight's game with Ingleside.:D

MustangFever52
11-05-2010, 12:48 PM
MUSTANG69, I have to admit, that was a good one. I enjoy reading all these posts. I will be at the game and make sure everyone dresses warm. Also, make sure to bring something to the game to clean off the bleachers. I am sure someone put bird seed on the bleachers like they did in Mathis this year.:D :D

AP Panther Fan
11-05-2010, 01:10 PM
This just in. Walmart has run out of white rubber boots. It appears that all the AP fans have decided to dress up for tonight's game with Ingleside.:D

We are trying to protect our feet from all of the crap that Ingleside will be bringing into the stadium. It is strictly for safety reasons.:D

AP Panther Fan
11-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by MustangFever52
I am sure someone put bird seed on the bleachers like they did in Mathis this year.:D :D

You sound guilty. Did you sneak over to Aransas Pass last night?:p

AP Panther Fan
11-05-2010, 01:22 PM
I am sure someone put bird seed on the bleachers like they did in Mathis this year.:D :D

:thinking:

You know, I haven't gone to lunch yet. There's still time for a Walmart run UNLESS you bought it all last night. Lowe's is so much more expensive.:D

AP Panther Fan
11-05-2010, 01:30 PM
BATTLE OF THE BAY

Here kitty kitty kitty. Here kitty kitty kitty.

This is my game face....like it?

MUSTANG69
11-05-2010, 02:10 PM
This is my game face....like it?

Cute!

Showtime in about 5 1/2 hrs. Just in case I can't get back on here today let's pray for a injury free game between two teams that have been big but friendly rivals since the 1940's. The Mustangs and the BayRats have been going at it for a long time in the true spirit of high school sports and let's hope it continues for a long time after this. Now, Mustangs go out and kick some BayRat butts.:D

AP Panther Fan
11-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Cute!

Showtime in about 5 1/2 hrs. Just in case I can't get back on here today let's pray for a injury free game between two teams that have been big but friendly rivals since the 1940's. The Dinks and the MIGHTY PANTHERS have been going at it for a long time in the true spirit of high school sports and let's hope it continues for a long time after this.:D

There, I fixed that for ya. I also hope this is an injury free game and the only thing hurt is y'alls feelings. :bigcry: :bigcry: :wave:

MUSTANG69
11-05-2010, 03:03 PM
MUSTANG69, I have to admit, that was a good one. I enjoy reading all these posts. I will be at the game and make sure everyone dresses warm. Also, make sure to bring something to the game to clean off the bleachers. I am sure someone put bird seed on the bleachers like they did in Mathis this year.:D :D

I don't think we have to worry about bird crap in the bleachers. I left some loose deer corn in the bed of my truck and every bird in AP has got in there to eat and crap this week while I was working. I think they are about crapped out. :mad:

sinton66
11-05-2010, 06:29 PM
Who is updating the board tonight? I can if someone wants to text me.