PDA

View Full Version : Dal vs. Jac

coach
10-31-2010, 12:30 PM
This defense is awful....all this talk about how bad romo is the d is ten times worse

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-31-2010, 12:32 PM
And I'm enjoying every minute of it! LMAO :D

BaseballUmp
10-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Another td for Jax after 2 tipped picks...horrible lol

coach
10-31-2010, 12:53 PM
i will go ahead and say it for farmersfan- damn romo you suck its all your fault.

Bullaholic
10-31-2010, 12:57 PM
When you begin to hear the following by the announcer about a team like the Jags, you know your team is in trouble:

"Longest scoring play of the year for the Jags".

"Longest run of the year for the Jags".

No revelations here---the Cowboys continue to be in big trouble.
I hajust hate this, but it looks like all of us Cowboys fans are in for a long ride until things get better.

Go Cowboys, someday--someway....

lbjacj
10-31-2010, 01:24 PM
1 elbow = 2 feet
I say a catch

ziggy29
10-31-2010, 01:27 PM
Miles Austin just got away with holding in a big way.

Keith7
10-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by lbjacj
1 elbow = 2 feet
I say a catch

Jags got screwed on that play..

Refs are doing everything in their power to give the cowgirls this game.. problem is that the cowgirls just aren't that good

MoveInDad
10-31-2010, 01:29 PM
THE AMOUNT OF TIME THEY TAKE TO REVIEW KIIILLS MOMENTUM AND ATMOSPHERE... AND BARBER AN IDIOT FOR NOT EXTENDING THE BALL OVER THE LINE.

BaseballUmp
10-31-2010, 01:29 PM
Are you kidding me???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

ziggy29
10-31-2010, 01:30 PM
Two cracks inside the 1 and they can't punch it in.

MoveInDad
10-31-2010, 01:33 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bullaholic
10-31-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Jags got screwed on that play..

Refs are doing everything in their power to give the cowgirls this game.. problem is that the cowgirls just aren't that good

Yep, we need the opinion of an experienced, historically bad team expert to tell us how bad the Cowboys are. :rolleyes:

coach
10-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Yep, we need the opinion of an experienced, historically bad team expert to tell us how bad the Cowboys are. :rolleyes:

wow marion wow....

BaseballUmp
10-31-2010, 02:08 PM
"Let's go Rangers" chants yessssss

95mustang
10-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Dad gum Romo! Why can't your receivers catch the ball and your defense stop anything? If you were a better leader Dallas wouldn't be in this predicament. :rolleyes:

3afan
10-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
"Let's go Rangers" chants yessssss

yeah I heard that - LOL

Bullaholic
10-31-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm tired of holding my nose. Sad day indeed for a flagship NFL franchise.

Old Tiger
10-31-2010, 02:12 PM
Down 25 points what would it hurt to try McGee out?

BaseballUmp
10-31-2010, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger

Yea let him get blasted instead of Kitna

91 lion
10-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'm tired of holding my nose. Sad day indeed for a flagship NFL franchise.

Al Davis Jr!!! We all know what the 600 pound elephant in the room is. It's Jerry Jones and his insistence to micromanage the ENTIRE organization. We talk about the onfield hovering, but he does it during the draft and all personnel decisions.

Now its his team, and he can do all that he wants....his perogative. but this team and the direction that it has been going lately has his imprints all over it.

Just a candid observation from a non-Cowboy fan.

Old Tiger
10-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion
Al Davis Jr!!! We all know what the 600 pound elephant in the room is. It's Jerry Jones and his insistence to micromanage the ENTIRE organization. We talk about the onfield hovering, but he does it during the draft and all personnel decisions.

Now its his team, and he can do all that he wants....his perogative. but this team and the direction that it has been going lately has his imprints all over it.

Just a candid observation from a non-Cowboy fan. I don't think you can blame Jerry for the Cowboys season....the blame should start at the top with Wade Phillips then the coordinators...then tony romo who before injured was not making good decisions....then the defense for mistakes.

91 lion
10-31-2010, 02:43 PM
I don't think you can blame Jerry for the Cowboys season....the blame should start at the top with Wade Phillips then the coordinators...then tony romo who before injured was not making good decisions....then the defense for mistakes.

When I say 'lately', Im referring to years of poor moves and bad decisions. This organization has been unraveling for a loooong time. Even with some of their recent 'success' (if you want to call it that), everyone knew that they were a team/organization without an identity. Hence, their playoff track record over the last decade.

Tremendous talent, with no identity......and as for blaming it on Phillips.....Who hired him?....oh yeah, the same guy that insisted on drafting Quincy Carter and that baseball player that hadn't QB'd for years.

Old Tiger
10-31-2010, 02:46 PM
When I say 'lately', Im referring to years of poor moves and bad decisions. This organization has been unraveling for a loooong time. Even with some of their recent 'success' (if you want to call it that), everyone knew that they were a team/organization without an identity. Hence, their playoff track record over the last decade.

Tremendous talent, with no identity......and as for blaming it on Phillips.....Who hired him?....oh yeah, the same guy that insisted on drafting Quincy Carter and that baseball player that hadn't QB'd for years. If Quincy Carter had the talent Romo had around him then Quincy Carter would have been a good QB.

Old Tiger
10-31-2010, 02:49 PM
Bring in Michael Vick!

ziggy29
10-31-2010, 02:53 PM
McGee, most likely...

91 lion
10-31-2010, 02:53 PM
If Quincy Carter had the talent Romo had around him then Quincy Carter would have been a good QB.

:confused: I don't know about that.....but lets say you are right. That would mean that you don't hold a very high opinion of Romo right?

So why the did Al Davis Jr. give Romo a top-flight QB contract?

I agree with you, Romo is not the answer, but Jones (again) made a bad decision and gave him a crazy contract.

You still don't see that elephant, do you?

Old Tiger
10-31-2010, 02:56 PM
:confused: I don't know about that.....but lets say you are right. That would mean that you don't hold a very high opinion of Romo right?

So why the did Al Davis Jr. give Romo a top-flight QB contract?

I agree with you, Romo is not the answer, but Jones (again) made a bad decision and gave him a crazy contract.

You still don't see that elephant, do you? Living in the moment....the same reason Miles Austin got $50 million.

91 lion
10-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Living in the moment....the same reason Miles Austin got $50 million.

Agreed....Don't get me wrong, I do believe that the play on the field falls on the shoulders of the coaches and players, but Jerry makes move after move that undermines the authority of his coaches and causes friction in the locker room.

T.O.
Hiring a really weak leader for a head coach
Naming Jason Garrett the 'coach in waiting' before you had a HC
Overpaying player after player
Crazy draft moves

.......all Jerry.

Old Tiger
10-31-2010, 03:09 PM
TO was successful for Dallas and that was a good move by Jerry IMO.

91 lion
10-31-2010, 03:26 PM
TO was successful for Dallas and that was a good move by Jerry IMO.

He did have 3 1000 yard seasons, so production-wise, I agree....but team chemistry went into the crapper with him there.

Old Tiger
10-31-2010, 03:31 PM
He did have 3 1000 yard seasons, so production-wise, I agree....but team chemistry went into the crapper with him there. That team never had chemistry to begin with.

Eagle 1
10-31-2010, 04:11 PM
I heard today that if you are in the DFW area and there are Tornados, the new cowboys stadium has been declared the safest place to be in a Tornado because there are no touchdowns there.

ziggy29
10-31-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
I heard today that if you are in the DFW area and there are Tornados, the new cowboys stadium has been declared the safest place to be in a Tornado because there are no touchdowns there.
Cute, but it gives the Cowboys defense too much credit!

carter08
10-31-2010, 05:57 PM
I was actually hoping Dallas would win this game so Jacksonville could be pushed farther out of the playoff picture.

DDBooger
10-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I was actually hoping Dallas would win this game so Jacksonville could be pushed farther out of the playoff picture. They're not a threat...Dallas just makes them look like one. Don't worry.

slpybear the bullfan
10-31-2010, 10:39 PM

Tremendous talent, with no identity......and as for blaming it on Phillips.....Who hired him?....oh yeah, the same guy that insisted on drafting Quincy Carter and that baseball player that hadn't QB'd for years.

Does Jerry get any credit for the Super Bowl Wins?

eagles_victory
11-01-2010, 02:13 AM
Worst thing about it was Jacksonville just played a 12 OT game Friday night and then comes out less than 36 hours later and destroys Dallas.

coach
11-01-2010, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
They're not a threat...Dallas just makes them look like one. Don't worry.

i think he has to worry bout his team actually wininng....remember dallas lone win is against the yea buts

coach
11-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Worst thing about it was Jacksonville just played a 12 OT game Friday night and then comes out less than 36 hours later and destroys Dallas.

:clap:

DDBooger
11-01-2010, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by coach
i think he has to worry bout his team actually wininng....remember dallas lone win is against the yea buts +1 :D

BullBoy
11-01-2010, 08:17 AM
i'm assuming this loss will somehow be Romo's fault, right?:thinking:

slpybear the bullfan
11-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

*tips cap*

Nice...