PDA

View Full Version : Hondo at Devine

warhorsejoe
10-31-2010, 07:56 AM
some of the punch is gone now that Hondo lost to Somerset but this is still a Hondo and Devine bunch that dont like each other.

Devine has had Hondo's number, lets see if Hondo can really sturr things up in D27 and cause a 3 way tie.

banderafan
10-31-2010, 10:39 AM
You can almost throw the W/L records out in this rivalry. Almost.......Devine is too much to handle for Hondo this year.

sotex
10-31-2010, 11:20 AM
I would love to say that Hondo is going to beat the snot out of the horses on Friday. And they still might. But if they play the way they played against Somerset they don't have a chance. It looked like they were trying to copy the ineptitude of the Longhorns and Dallas Cowboys. Hopefully they can get things right quickly and not go into the first round of the playoffs riding a two game losing streak.

Old Green
10-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Big rivalry game. Hard to predict. I'll give Devine a slight edge.

bjrod9
10-31-2010, 09:39 PM
im rooting for my owls.but again as someone posted before,the cowboys and longhorns have let me down.Records don't mean squat for this game.

Mojado
10-31-2010, 10:23 PM
For the Reg 3 peeps that dont know... THIS IS HUGE!!! It will be what Tex football is all about... OT game... I hope my bro-in-law in Hondo Pulls it off!!!

Hondo by 1!!!!!!!! GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO Owls!

dirtysouth
11-01-2010, 02:55 PM
I just dont think that the Owls will be able to stop the Warhorses rushing attack. Hondo has some big boys up front which could help but Devine's execution of their handful of plays will be the difference maker in my mind. Plus I think this game will be won in the 4th quarter and I just dont think the Owls can physically handle how the Warhorses are about to push them.

Always the big IF: If something happens to Joseph Sadler the Owls will win!

warhorsejoe
11-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Hondo lost to Medina Valley 13- 14
Devine lost to Medina Valley 42-9

Devine beat Somerset 26-20
Hondo lost to Somerset 33-7

it's a game of pure heart on both sides. throw out all records in this one because these two teams can care less for each other. I remember some people say "Devine can be 1-9 but that one win better come when we play Hondo".

Go Warhorses!!!!!

pluck the :ack!:WLS

rojosgirl
11-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Well, somebody had better get ready to play the Cuero Gobblers next! :D

44INAROW
11-02-2010, 11:24 AM
The Loser of this game meets Cuero in round 1 of the Div II play-offs.......... (I think)

warhorsejoe
11-03-2010, 08:38 AM
I believe that this year Devine could give Cuero a good game. I'm hoping that if Devine does get Cuero and that Devine can live up to it's expectations in this game. I rather be tested by a good Cuero team and if Devine does win then maybe that win could bring big emotions to this team and carry them deep into the playoffs.

sotex
11-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Yeah, wj, I hope Devine plays Cuero in the first round also. That would mean Hondo beat Devine tonight.

warhorsejoe
11-05-2010, 02:56 PM
i know that would mean that Hondo beats Devine so I guess that Devine will face SH. because WARHORSES will put a BEAT down on the OWLS.

Tailgate party starts at 5pm at Warhorse Stadium. Come early cause there will be people from around the county to watch this one. The High school bands will be on the track tonight to make room for all people that are coming out to watch the WARHORSES take the District.

GO WARHORSES!!!!!

sotex
11-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Looks like its the Owls supplying the beat down tonight. 42-21 in the 4th

sotex
11-05-2010, 10:20 PM
48-21 Hondo

Looks like you get your wish. Devine vs Cuero. good luck horses

banderafan
11-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by banderafan
You can almost throw the W/L records out in this rivalry. Almost.......Devine is too much to handle for Hondo this year.

What you DON'T want is ME picking your team to win...LOL! I've been wrong all year.