PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa beats Notre Dame

3afan
10-30-2010, 05:21 PM
28-27, cool

ziggy29
10-30-2010, 05:23 PM
ND's starting QB out for the year and it looks like they're going with a freshman now.

Old Tiger
10-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Doesn't matter Brian Kelly should have kicked a field goal.

ziggy29
10-30-2010, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Doesn't matter Brian Kelly should have kicked a field goal.
I had no problem with him taking a shot at the end zone -- but if there's nothing wide open in the end zone you either throw it way out the back of the end zone or tuck it in and pick up a few yards with your legs if you can. That throw was a terrible decision under the circumstances and if that was the primary receiver on that call it was a really bad call.

Aesculus gilmus
10-30-2010, 05:58 PM
I only saw the last eight minutes, but it was awesome. The ND homer analyst had just moments before been going on about how GJ Kinne had been "erratic" whereas the Irish freshman had been epic when, all of a sudden, epic Irishtard throws an INT costing them the game.

injuredinmelee
10-30-2010, 07:30 PM
its always a good day when ND gets beat.

SWMustang
10-30-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
I only saw the last eight minutes, but it was awesome. The ND homer analyst had just moments before been going on about how GJ Kinne had been "erratic" whereas the Irish freshman had been epic when, all of a sudden, epic Irishtard throws an INT costing them the game.

HAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!! I was thinking the exact same thing while watching that.

WTF-82
10-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Yeah bad Loss for the Irish should of kicked it and gone home with the W but dont matter now, when it rains it pours and thats whats going on with the injury bug it crazy. Starting Center out, starting QB out ,Starting TE out, Starting slot receiver out,starting RB out, lots of injuries starting Receiver Floyd returned in this game from injury. Defensive side DT out,LB out,SS out not making excuses they should of got this W anyways but man this makes it even harder team needs something big to happen for them so we can have a winning season. # 8 Utah in 2 weeks I will be at that one I hope we play better overall.

buckeyebob
10-31-2010, 06:13 AM
How did Kinne really do?