PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Giddings

Old Tiger
10-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Always had fun when in Giddings mainly because of TXGB.

As we were driving in on 77 we were planning to eat and we noticed a Taco Stand at the first red light you get to when going into Giddings. It was damn good...I ordered the Bistek Torta.

Giddings PA guy is really really good at his job.

1st and goal
10-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Always had fun when in Giddings mainly because of TXGB.

As we were driving in on 77 we were planning to eat and we noticed a Taco Stand at the first red light you get to when going into Giddings. It was damn good...I ordered the Bistek Torta.

Giddings PA guy is really really good at his job.

Those Taquitos are really good. The little stand looks like a total dive but they have great tacos and tortas.

The other place across from Walmart that sells taquitos is always too crowded. Last time I called in an order he told me it would be 1 hour and 15 minutes. I got there on time and he put my order in line and had to wait 15 more minutes. Heck it was lunch time by the time I got them.:mad:

Buff42
10-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by 1st and goal
Those Taquitos are really good. The little stand looks like a total dive but they have great tacos and tortas.

The other place across from Walmart that sells taquitos is always too crowded. Last time I called in an order he told me it would be 1 hour and 15 minutes. I got there on time and he put my order in line and had to wait 15 more minutes. Heck it was lunch time by the time I got them.:mad:

Wow- I never knew there were taco stands in Giddings. jk of course:doh: