PDA

View Full Version : Region III Week 10 Top 10 - Post Here

R3Editor
10-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Post your top 10 from Region III here.

Results will be posted Monday afternoon.

Week 9 Top 10 W/ Results:

1. Kirbyville W 75-13 over Diboll
2. Sealy OFF
3. WOS W 36-8 over Silsbee
4. Navasota W 57-14 over Smithville
5. Chapel Hill OFF
6. Coldspring W 29-20 over Hargrave
7. Fairfield W 42-32 over Groesbeck
8. Caldwell W 48-41 over La Grange
9. Lorena W 44-7 over Robinson
10. Columbus W 14-0 over Stafford

HEMOTOXIC
10-30-2010, 02:37 PM
1 Kirbyville
2 Sealy
3 Chapel Hill
4 WO-S
5 Navasota
6 Lorena
7 Fairfield
8 Coldspring
9 Caldwell
10 Columbus/ Giddings

R3Editor
10-30-2010, 05:07 PM
ttt

Yoe_09
10-31-2010, 01:12 AM
1 Kirbyville
2 Sealy
3 Chapel Hill
4 Navasota
5 WOS
6 Coldspring
7 Fairfield
8 Lorena
9 Caldwell
10 Giddings

Tiger Dad
10-31-2010, 10:32 AM
+1

OldBison75
10-31-2010, 10:36 AM
1 WOS
2 Sealy
3 Kirbyville
4 Chapel Hill
5 Navasota
6 Coldspring
7 Fairfield
8 Caldwell
9 Giddings
10 Lorena

Old Cardinal
10-31-2010, 03:59 PM
1. Kirbyville
2. West Orange-Stark
3. Coldspring
4. Bridge City
5. Huffman-Hargrave
6. Sealy
7. Silsbee
8. Chapel Hill
9. Caldwell
10Spring Hill Longview

navscanmaster
10-31-2010, 05:03 PM
1. Kirbyville
2. Sealy
3. West Orange Stark
4. Navasota
5. Chapel Hill
6. Coldspring
7. Fairfield
8. Caldwell
9. Lorena
10. Columbus/Giddings

Caldwell_CRU
11-01-2010, 10:43 AM
1. Kirbyville
2. West Orange Stark
3.Sealy
4. Caldwell
5. Chapel Hill
6. Navasota
7.Coldspring
8.Fairfield
9. Lorena
10.Giddings

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
1. Kirbyville
2. West Orange-Stark
3. Coldspring
4. Bridge City
5. Huffman-Hargrave
6. Sealy
7. Silsbee
8. Chapel Hill
9. Caldwell
10Spring Hill Longview

I saw the Coldspring - Huffman game. No way Coldspring or Huffman is a top 5 team. Huffman definitely wasn't that good.

trojandad
11-01-2010, 11:58 AM
first off, really good seeing you there, hemo....

first, no matter who won or lost fri night, whichever of us had 2 losses shouldn't be above any one loss team....in this case huffman lost and there's too many one loss teams for them to be that high....

second,as much as i pull for wos, kirbyville has earned top spot,i think any of the wos homers would agree,like them or not, they've made it thru the challenges and earned it....

third, sometimes barbay calls some unusual games, i've heard that its an apple not falling far from the tree thing, he did it last year in the lorena game and i told you at the game, hemo, how unusual this game was.....our bread and butter running plays during the year have been misdirection, including traps....i didn't see us run one misdirection or trap fri night, all were sweeps or off tackle plays....i haven't got a clue on why, but it was a highly unusual looking game without the usual big rushing numbers we usually see, even tho i haven't seen stats yet....

btw, i was very impressed with huffman's passing offense, when one looks at the lack of speed and talent, their scheme was good.....if their qb had taken the short options that coldspring was giving them instead of trying to force the ball downfield as often, i think they could have won that game....

HEMOTOXIC
11-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by trojandad
first off, really good seeing you there, hemo....

first, no matter who won or lost fri night, whichever of us had 2 losses shouldn't be above any one loss team....in this case huffman lost and there's too many one loss teams for them to be that high....

second,as much as i pull for wos, kirbyville has earned top spot,i think any of the wos homers would agree,like them or not, they've made it thru the challenges and earned it....

third, sometimes barbay calls some unusual games, i've heard that its an apple not falling far from the tree thing, he did it last year in the lorena game and i told you at the game, hemo, how unusual this game was.....our bread and butter running plays during the year have been misdirection, including traps....i didn't see us run one misdirection or trap fri night, all were sweeps or off tackle plays....i haven't got a clue on why, but it was a highly unusual looking game without the usual big rushing numbers we usually see, even tho i haven't seen stats yet....

btw, i was very impressed with huffman's passing offense, when one looks at the lack of speed and talent, their scheme was good.....if their qb had taken the short options that coldspring was giving them instead of trying to force the ball downfield as often, i think they could have won that game....

Good seeing you too. I questioned some of the play calling as well. What Coldspring did well wasn't being called enough, especially in the second half. I like Coldspring chances alot better than Huffman's. Yes, it could have not been eithers best performance. If Coldspring sticks to those misdirectional plays, sweeps, they will do fine come playoffs. Good luck to both moving forward.

Coach BS
11-01-2010, 05:08 PM
1 Kirbyville
2 Sealy
3 Navasota
4 WOS
5 Lorena
6 Fairfield
7 Coldspring
8 Columbus
9 Caldwell
10 Giddings