Sweeny vs. Mathis
Raymondville vs. Port Isabel
Wimberley vs. Llano
Cuero vs. Hondo
Ingleside vs. Needville
Rio Hondo vs. Robstown

pirate4state
10-31-2010, 08:47 PM
Looks like IHStangFan will get his wish.

Sinton/West Columbia

AND

Ingleside/Needville

:D

IHStangFan
10-31-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Sinton/West Columbia

AND

Ingleside/Needville

:D That is flippin SWEET!!! Maybe I'll see some of you characters out there!! (more than likely Victoria probably huh?). I think both will be great games!! Ingleside and Needville are polar opposites.....Needville has about 1000 more rushing yards than IHS, and IHS has about 1000 more passing yards than Needville. :thinking:

Sinton and WC will be great...and again...WC can score from anywhere at anytime...usually on the ground.....and i hear Sinton has a good passing game....that one will ALSO be very interesting.

piratebg
10-31-2010, 08:53 PM

Sinton/West Columbia

AND

Ingleside/Needville

:D

I know Mathis will be the favorite against RF. Are there any rumors floating around yet as to where Sinton and West Columbia might be playing?

pirate4state
10-31-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
That is flippin SWEET!!! Maybe I'll see some of you characters out there!! (more than likely Victoria probably huh?). I think both will be great games!! Ingleside and Needville are polar opposites.....Needville has about 1000 more rushing yards than IHS, and IHS has about 1000 more passing yards than Needville. :thinking:

Sinton and WC will be great...and again...WC can score from anywhere at anytime...usually on the ground.....and i hear Sinton has a good passing game....that one will ALSO be very interesting.

I dunno where we'd play. Victoria sounds good to me, but Port Lavaca is also a possibility.

We have a very balanced offense. Passing & rushing. I am looking forward to playing West Columbia, for better or worse. It will be a fun week on the DL. :D

If Needvilile doesn't have any speed, they won't be able to keep up with Ingleside. Ingleside's offense, when they are ON, is very explosive. Of course, Needville could play keep away with them and then anything can happen.

Can't wait for next week. I mean, I can't wait for our game with Goliad first. :D

IHStangFan
10-31-2010, 09:04 PM
I dunno where we'd play. Victoria sounds good to me, but Port Lavaca is also a possibility.

We have a very balanced offense. Passing & rushing. I am looking forward to playing West Columbia, for better or worse. It will be a fun week on the DL. :D

If Needvilile doesn't have any speed, they won't be able to keep up with Ingleside. Ingleside's offense, when they are ON, is very explosive. Of course, Needville could play keep away with them and then anything can happen.

Can't wait for next week. I mean, I can't wait for our game with Goliad first. :D LOL...Goliad...poor Tigers. Yeah, Needville is all about "3yds and a cloud of dust"...and they can run it like that on anyone...it's just a matter of stopping the OTHER team's offense. They're actually avg. 5.73yds a carry up to this point. The Jays don't pass much, but they CAN if needed...ask Sealy about last year's playoff game. They scored twice through the air against Palacios on Fri. as well. Needville is typically lacking of speed, but makes up for it somewhat with size and physicality....hence why they run right at opponents and try to stuff it down their throats. It would be a very interesting match up. Looking forward to it however it may turn out.

pirate4state
10-31-2010, 09:07 PM
LOL...Goliad...poor Tigers. I know...AP put up 51!!! :eek: :eek:

MUSTANG69
11-01-2010, 07:06 AM
LOL...Goliad...poor Tigers. Yeah, Needville is all about "3yds and a cloud of dust"...and they can run it like that on anyone...it's just a matter of stopping the OTHER team's offense. They're actually avg. 5.73yds a carry up to this point. The Jays don't pass much, but they CAN if needed...ask Sealy about last year's playoff game. They scored twice through the air against Palacios on Fri. as well. Needville is typically lacking of speed, but makes up for it somewhat with size and physicality....hence why they run right at opponents and try to stuff it down their throats. It would be a very interesting match up. Looking forward to it however it may turn out.

This should be real interesting for you watching your old school playing your new school.:D

MUSTANG69
11-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I know Mathis will be the favorite against RF. Are there any rumors floating around yet as to where Sinton and West Columbia might be playing?

What happens if R-F beats Mathis? I believe that would make R-F the Div. 1 school and Sinton and Ingleside the Div.2 schools. Who plays who then?:thinking:

pirate4state
11-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
What happens if R-F beats Mathis? I believe that would make R-F the Div. 1 school and Sinton and Ingleside the Div.2 schools. Who plays who then?:thinking:

I believe Sinton would play Needville & Ingleside would play Sweeny.

neck_06
11-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor

Week 10 Playoff Projections

Division 1

Burnet vs. Fischer Canyon Lake
Somerset vs. La Vernia
West Columbia vs. Sinton
CC Miller vs. Zapata

Regional Championship Game in the first round??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

baseballcoach13
11-01-2010, 01:17 PM

If RP wins, they face West Columbia, other wise its Sinton and WC

pirate4state
11-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
Regional Championship Game in the first round??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Better be careful or you'll piss off those Dawgs from Burnet :p :D

IHStangFan
11-01-2010, 01:22 PM
This should be real interesting for you watching your old school playing your new school.:D Definitely!

Pivo
11-01-2010, 01:45 PM
I believe Sinton would play Needville & Ingleside would play Sweeny.

WC won district and goes to Div I
Sweeny and Needville play in Needville this Friday.

If RP beats Mathis....
RP goes to Div.I and plays WC
Sinton goes to Div. II and plays the loser of Sweeny vs Needville
Ingleside plays the winner of Sweeny vs Needville

If Mathis beats RP
Sinton goes to Div. I and plays WC
Mathis plays the winner of Sweeny vs Needville
Ingleside plays the loser of Sweeny vs Needville

CueroDad08
11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Regional Championship Game in the first round??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

LMAO

44INAROW
11-01-2010, 02:04 PM
hey CueroDad - you think SA Sam Houston is going to surprise some folks this year?

pirate4state
11-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
you think SA Sam Houston is going to surprise some folks this year? If La Vernia gets in, SASH will go small school and could potentially cause a stir, BUT will they know how to finish? :thinking: :D

Cam
11-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Better be careful or you'll piss off those Dawgs from Burnet :p :D

Dang, that's a limerick opportunity:

Piss off the Dawgs they already are,
Coaches pickin' fights at the local bar!
Even the neighbor's prize winning pig,
Got his tail chewed off by a bulldog named Sid.
WC & Sinton you know this means war.......

spaniard
11-01-2010, 03:12 PM

hehe, bring it on sucka! :p :p :p

44INAROW
11-01-2010, 03:14 PM
If La Vernia gets in, SASH will go small school and could potentially cause a stir, BUT will they know how to finish? :thinking: :D
I was surprised P4S when I saw them Friday night - they seemed much more disciplined than last year. I am not saying they're going to win it all or anything but they have improved.... Those guys are the line are H U G E.. I mean H U G E...

SintonFan_inAustin
11-01-2010, 06:18 PM
I was surprised P4S when I saw them Friday night - they seemed much more disciplined than last year. I am not saying they're going to win it all or anything but they have improved.... Those guys are the line are H U G E.. I mean H U G E... what do you think the avg is on their line size and weight?

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Not to mention a few other teams. :tongue: :tongue: :p

neck_06
11-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Not to mention a few other teams. :tongue: :tongue: :p

Since when does ANYONE from West Columbia on this forum care about pissing people off??? :stirpot: :stirpot:

neck_06
11-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
what do you think the avg is on their line size and weight?

Enter joke about Sweeny women here: __________. ;) :stirpot:

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Since when does ANYONE from West Columbia on this forum care about pissing people off??? :stirpot: :stirpot:
Well, you got me there! :D

IHStangFan
11-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Enter joke about Sweeny women here: __________. ;) :stirpot: Don't throw stones in a glass house bro! I've BEEN to WC. :D

CueroDad08
11-01-2010, 07:01 PM
hey CueroDad - you think SA Sam Houston is going to surprise some folks this year?

If its still a surprise to anyone how they can beat anyone when they DO play. Than they have not been keeping up with Football.
I will say yes. They will play for the Reg.4 championship being in the upper half of bracket D11

44INAROW
11-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
what do you think the avg is on their line size and weight?

approx 285 give or take.. they are big

pirate4state
11-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Not to mention a few other teams. :tongue: :tongue: :p i didn't know there was a possibility of yall being big school :confused:

LH Panther Mom
11-02-2010, 05:04 AM
i didn't know there was a possibility of yall being big school :confused:
Well, I'm obviously not keeping up with the convo, am I? :doh: :D

Or maybe I was talking about some other teams. ;)