PDA

View Full Version : UT vs. Baylor: The Poll

K-MAC Chuck
10-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Who wins?

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Texas.. even though Texas is playin bad, you are just stupid if you pick Baylor to win, even if Baylor does win, you are stupid if you pick them too

trojan37
10-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
Texas.. even though Texas is playin bad, you are just stupid if you pick Baylor to win, even if Baylor does win, you are stupid if you pick them too

You're kidding right? Texas gets it handed to them by Iowa State, Baylor is playing the best football they have played in years, and someone would be stupid to pick Baylor? Whatever.:rolleyes:

SintonPirateFan
10-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
You're kidding right? Texas gets it handed to them by Iowa State, Baylor is playing the best football they have played in years, and someone would be stupid to pick Baylor? Whatever.:rolleyes:

no way Texas loses today. after seeing Mack after last weeks game, if they lose today he will be handing out pink slips on the spot.

trojan37
10-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonPirateFan
no way Texas loses today. after seeing Mack after last weeks game, if they lose today he will be handing out pink slips on the spot.

I'm not saying Texas will lose, just don't like the part where he said someone would be stupid to pick Baylor.

SintonPirateFan
10-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by trojan37
I'm not saying Texas will lose, just don't like the part where he said someone would be stupid to pick Baylor.

yeah, i havent looked it up but i would imagine baylor is favored in this one.

Old Tiger
10-30-2010, 01:11 PM
depends on Gilberts play IMO.

lbjacj
10-30-2010, 01:14 PM
yeah, i havent looked it up but i would imagine baylor is favored in this one.
Texas opend as 7.5 fav.It is now 6.5 or 7 depending where you look.

I'll be rootin for the Horns but if I was a gamblin man my $ would be on the Bears:cool:

DalhartAlumni
10-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Texas's D will keep them in this game, Baylors D isnt that great but Gilbert will continue to make mistakes and will lose the game for Texas

Baylor 17
Texas 14

Necked
10-30-2010, 01:50 PM
If they play like they did againsy Iowa State, they lose. If they play like they did against Nebraska, they win....

Daddy D 11
10-30-2010, 02:01 PM

lol

Daddy D 11
10-30-2010, 02:04 PM
At 12 oclock you say Texas better come to play or Baylor will beat the Horns, then 30 minutes later on a different thread you say someone would be stupid to pick Baylor.

You are coming off like the stupid one.

Z-RO
10-30-2010, 02:17 PM
HUGE Texas fan, but I am not a fool. Texas has the talent to win so I am not going to say they cant win...but if I have to choose I am going with Baylor.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
At 12 oclock you say Texas better come to play or Baylor will beat the Horns, then 30 minutes later on a different thread you say someone would be stupid to pick Baylor.

You are coming off like the stupid one.

If you know football, it is STUPID to pick baylor to beet texas.. just is, and yes, texas better bring it or they will lose, im not saying they will win, just saying how can you pick Texas to lose to baylor... Texas is just in a slump

SintonPirateFan
10-30-2010, 02:23 PM
If you know football, it is STUPID to pick baylor to beet texas.. just is, and yes, texas better bring it or they will lose, im not saying they will win, just saying how can you pick Texas to lose to baylor... Texas is just in a slump

uh..... so it's stupid to pick baylor to beat Texas, but Texas might lose?

is that aggie math or what?!

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-30-2010, 02:24 PM

DUH any team can lose on any given day.

And i HATE the aggies by the way

Z-RO
10-30-2010, 02:34 PM

:clap: :ditto: :D

Daddy D 11
10-30-2010, 03:09 PM

You make absolutely zero sense.

Daddy D 11
10-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Texas better be ready tonight or Baylor will roll them.

You posted this on another thread at noon today. So judging by this comment, how can you call someone stupid for picking Baylor?

LionFan72
10-30-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm taking Texas by 10, after the loss to Iowa State last weekend, I think Mack has them grounded and back on track, although it will not be an upset should Baylor win; they are playing some lights out ball right now. Gonna be a hecka of game and maybe Vaccaro can introduce himself to Griffin as Longoria did 3-4 years ago at Brownwood. Ka-Boom!

Daddy D 11
10-30-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by LionFan72
I'm taking Texas by 10, after the loss to Iowa State last weekend, I think Mack has them grounded and back on track, although it will not be an upset should Baylor win; they are playing some lights out ball right now. Gonna be a hecka of game and maybe Vaccaro can introduce himself to Griffin as Longoria did 3-4 years ago at Brownwood. Ka-Boom!

You may be right. Texas losing at home to Iowa State was the worst possible thing that could've happened to Baylor.

sahen
10-30-2010, 05:40 PM
If Texas loses to Baylor it would still be an upset...Texas is a 7 point favorite thus if they lose it would be an upset...it might not be a shocking upset to people that have been paying attention but it would still be an upset...

honestly, as a Baylor fan i think we will prolly lose this one, but it will be close and high scoring...gonna be stressful, hopefully we come out ahead instead of behind

Phil C
10-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by sahen
If Texas loses to Baylor it would still be an upset...Texas is a 7 point favorite thus if they lose it would be an upset...it might not be a shocking upset to people that have been paying attention but it would still be an upset...

honestly, as a Baylor fan i think we will prolly lose this one, but it will be close and high scoring...gonna be stressful, hopefully we come out ahead instead of behind

I don't see how Texas can be favored since Baylor is bowl eligable already and more highly ranked.

44INAROW
10-30-2010, 09:11 PM
HOPe the Bears can keep it up..
Baylor 30
Texas 19
8:00 left in the 4th - Texas moving the ball nicely on this drive..

Phil C
10-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Baylor should be able to hang on.

Phil C
10-30-2010, 09:17 PM
Texas is running the ball and using up the clock. Good Grief! Baylor should hang on no matter what. But if we were to lose to Baylor this would be the perfect year on a down year.

LH Panther Mom
10-31-2010, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
You may be right. Texas losing at home to Iowa State was the worst possible thing that could've happened to Baylor.
Or not! :devil:

http://www.vikingsgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/eating_crow.jpg
The "So good you'll want to slap your mother-in-law" Recipe
submitted by Jim Anderson

Ingredients:
16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (8 crows)
16 pieces of jalapeno peppers (or banana peppers)
16 strips of bacon
1 1/2 cups of Teriyaki sauce

Preparation:
Place breast meat in a covered bowl with the Teriyaki sauce over night. Cook the breasts in boiling water for about five minutes. Cut up fresh jalapeno peppers into circles (or use the store bought kind that come in jars). Place one jalapeno pepper in the center of each breast and wrap with bacon. Secure the bacon with a round toothpick. Cook on the grill until bacon is crisp (not burned). Flip the breasts constantly to avoid the fat catching on fire. Use banana peppers for people that don't like their food quite so hot.

Serves four adults