PDA

View Full Version : Talk about really dislikeing someone

Phil C
12-10-2003, 11:28 AM
Oklahoma must really dislike Texas. I knew they had a grudge match but not that bad. OU probably lost on purpost to Kansas State to cost Texas a BCS bowl and $12Million Dollars. Man to lose a game on purpose and risk the National championship is almost holding a grudge too far.
Plus it brought about howls of protests about the BCS. Shame on OU! :)

JasperDog94
12-10-2003, 11:30 AM
I don't think OU hates Texas THAT much. Now A&M on the other hand... :D

KTJ
12-10-2003, 11:34 AM
uh, yeah they do. any school who buys longhorns from The University so they can stick them upside down on their cars has a serious psychological problem. not to mention, mobilehoma blows...

JasperDog94:
I don't think OU hates Texas THAT much. Now A&M on the other hand... :D

spiveyrat
12-10-2003, 11:39 AM
KTJ:
uh, yeah they do. any school who buys longhorns from The University so they can stick them upside down on their cars has a serious psychological problem. not to mention, mobilehoma blows...

JasperDog94:
I don't think OU hates Texas THAT much. Now A&M on the other hand... :D Never seen the upside-down longhorns. I'll have to pay more attention as I'm going through Norman next time.

HotDawg89
12-10-2003, 11:50 AM
hmmm, interesting thought- that would explain a lot about Kansas winning now wouldn't it? The more I think about it- the more impressed I am with your way of thinking Phil!

kaorder1999
12-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Phil C:
Oklahoma must really dislike Texas. I knew they had a grudge match but not that bad. OU probably lost on purpost to Kansas State to cost Texas a BCS bowl and $12Million Dollars. Man to lose a game on purpose and risk the National championship is almost holding a grudge too far.
Plus it brought about howls of protests about the BCS. Shame on OU! :) I BET...

3afan
12-10-2003, 12:41 PM
Phil C:
Plus it brought about howls of protests about the BCS. Shame on OU! :) there is no way OU, or probably any other school, would lose ANY game on purpose just to get at another school - get real (IMO)! All the Big 12 schools lost million$ by UT not getting a BCS bowl game. Just stop and think ..............

DawgMaw02
12-10-2003, 02:17 PM
Besides all that, losing is one thing, getting stomped like OU did is another!

pirate4state
12-10-2003, 02:27 PM
DawgMaw02:
Besides all that, losing is one thing, getting stomped like OU did is another!They had to make it believable!! http://kit.netpoets.net/rofl-k2.gif I think Phil smells a conspiracy!! :D

crzyjournalist03
12-10-2003, 02:28 PM
pirate4state:

DawgMaw02:
Besides all that, losing is one thing, getting stomped like OU did is another!They had to make it believable!! http://kit.netpoets.net/rofl-k2.gif I think Phil smells a conspiracy!! :D Doesn't he always :rolleyes: ? :D

rholl
12-10-2003, 03:19 PM
I thought all BCS money was divided evenly among Big 12 schools after expenses were subtracted for the bowl game?....that being the case the Big 12 still has 2 schools in BCS bowls and split those monies!!!!

kaorder1999
12-10-2003, 03:28 PM
good point...im not sure on that one....

KL3
12-10-2003, 04:14 PM
3afan, the Big 12 was only going to have 2 BCS teams either way. K State just took Texas's spot.

slpybear the bullfan
12-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Hmmmph... Love those Wildcats...

marktaras
12-10-2003, 08:05 PM
I wonder how many Texas high school players are on OU's roster?

lepfan
12-10-2003, 08:41 PM
Phil C:
Plus it brought about howls of protests about the BCS. Shame on OU! :) You have got to be joking...you are not for real are you??? SHAME ON YOU!!!!

lepfan
12-10-2003, 08:44 PM
crzyjournalist03:

pirate4state:

DawgMaw02:
Besides all that, losing is one thing, getting stomped like OU did is another!They had to make it believable!! http://kit.netpoets.net/rofl-k2.gif I think Phil smells a conspiracy!! :D Doesn't he always :rolleyes: ? :D IT IS himself he smells :D

husker_football_fan
12-10-2003, 09:51 PM
All of the bowl money is split among the 12 schools. Only 2 from the Big 12 can make the BCS do to the money issue. If they don't want this to happen beat OU and win the Big 12 so they can control their own BCS bid. I would love to see Nebraska play the 4 million dollar holiday bowl, but it didnt kill me to see them close to home in San Antonio. The big 12 will get the money anyway. To bad for Texas this is 3rd time is six years they head to the holiday bowl.

Phil C
12-11-2003, 09:38 AM
Hmmmmmm! OK Lepfan. Per personal policy I only give 5s or don't rate at all but you are coming close to getting a 1. One more slipup and down you go! (and you can't get me because I have turned mine off!) :)

Phil C
12-11-2003, 09:52 AM
I'm only kidding LepFan. I stay with my personal policy. So if you are down it isn't my fault. GO COWBOYS! BILL HAS TURNED THEM AROUND! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT AT THIS TIME THEY WOULD EVEN BE IN A PLAYOFF HUNT! AND THEM SPURS ARE STARTING TO GET IT TOGETHER! THEY BEAT THE NETS FOR THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP LAST YEAR SO HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS! BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!!