PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Gsquared
10-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Princeton looks like a lock for the playoffs. Been a while for the Panthers. Gonna have to play Madison in the first round though.

OldNavy
10-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Madison looks as though they are loaded with talent and have been putting up some great numbers.

MesquiteFan
10-28-2010, 09:01 AM
First time since 1976. They do play Lovejoy and Prosper in their final two games, but Prosper would have to lose to Farmersville, which will not happen, for Princeton to miss. But I think even then, they are already in because they beat the farmers.

Princeton's QB has been putting up impressive numbers in diistrict, albeit against terrible competition. 10 TDs, 1 INT.

BILLYFRED0000
10-28-2010, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by MesquiteFan
First time since 1976. They do play Lovejoy and Prosper in their final two games, but Prosper would have to lose to Farmersville, which will not happen, for Princeton to miss. But I think even then, they are already in because they beat the farmers.

Princeton's QB has been putting up impressive numbers in diistrict, albeit against terrible competition. 10 TDs, 1 INT.

Yeah but still way to go panthers. I will pull for you guys anytime. except against my bobcats of course.