PDA

View Full Version : Houston Rockets

carter08
10-27-2010, 05:51 PM
Loss by 2 on Opening Night to the Lakers.

Battier is old.
Budinger is a good scorer.

Let's talk about the Rockets now.

coach
10-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Loss by 2 on Opening Night to the Lakers.

Battier is old.
Budinger is a good scorer.

Let's talk about the Rockets now.

they suck..once again the third best team in texas

carter08
10-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by coach

I won't argue with the second statement, but I will say the Rockets are definitely a top 6 team in the West. If they're third best in Texas, it just speaks to the talent of all three teams in the state.

HEMOTOXIC
10-27-2010, 06:01 PM

What difference does that make?

Its all about the championship, period!

coach
10-27-2010, 06:04 PM
I won't argue with the second statement, but I will say the Rockets are definitely a top 6 team in the West. If they're third best in Texas, it just speaks to the talent of all three teams in the state.

in no particular order...LA Dallas SA OKC Portland Denver Memphis then you can talk about Houston

HEMOTOXIC
10-27-2010, 06:09 PM
It's funny how the league is only into one game into the season and a team already "sucks". I am not sure how anyone could have gathered all of that from one game. One game against the defending champs, at their place, opening night, and they only loss by 2 points. :confused:

Saggy Aggie
10-27-2010, 07:22 PM
they suck..once again the third best team in texas The Spurs are better than the Rockets? :thinking:

neck_06
10-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
What difference does that make?

Its all about the championship, period!

Well if this is your argument then we shouldn't be talking about ANY of the Texas teams....Lakers 3-peat!!!

Jordan > Kobe > Lebron

HEMOTOXIC
10-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
Well if this is your argument then we shouldn't be talking about ANY of the Texas teams....Lakers 3-peat!!!

Jordan > Kobe > Lebron

Did you read all of the posts?

I was responding to what coach said about Houston being the third best team. Heck, its not like you get a ring from being the best team from Texas. I am stating that non of that matters. Its all about who brings home the trophy. Whether its the Lakers, Spurs, whomever, it doesn't matter to me....

neck_06
10-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Did you read all of the posts?

I was responding to what coach said about Houston being the third best team. Heck, its not like you get a ring from being the best team from Texas. I am stating that non of that matters. Its all about who brings home the trophy. Whether its the Lakers, Spurs, whomever, it doesn't matter to me....

Lakers.

HEMOTOXIC
10-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
Lakers.

:clap:

eagleqb_14
10-27-2010, 08:23 PM
who cares about the nba right now? WORLD SERIES BABY!!!!!

SintonFan
10-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Saggy Aggie
The Spurs are better than the Rockets? :thinking:

Watch for Splitter to make an impact this year. Jefferson should blossom under Coach Pop, now that he is in his second year. He signed a contract for less money because he wanted to stay a Spur.:eek:

coach
10-30-2010, 01:25 PM
ouch losing to golden state...yea the rockets are damn good this year

Bull's-eye
10-30-2010, 04:44 PM
ouch losing to golden state...yea the rockets are damn good this year

Most teams would not have defeated GS, they were just unbeatable the way they were hitting their shots. GS is 2-0.

The NBA has not been too kind to the Rockets, they send them to China and then make them play their first 2 games on the road, starting with the Lakers. Houston actually outplayed the Lakers most of the game, but lost on a 3 pt shot by Blake. Most of the other Southwest teams have played all their games at homr, except for Memhis defeating Dallas on the road.

DDBooger
10-30-2010, 04:46 PM
ouch losing to golden state...yea the rockets are damn good this year Yeah, but losing to Memphis isn't much better.

Go Thunder :devil:

coach
10-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
Yeah, but losing to Memphis isn't much better.

Go Thunder :devil:

memphis ten times better than golden state

coach
11-04-2010, 01:58 AM

still think they are a top 6 team in the west?