PDA

View Full Version : Its Time to Go

BH_146
10-30-2003, 03:56 PM
As a member of the first 100 on 3A Down Low, Ihave really enjoyed this site until recently. Most message boards evolve and change over a period of time. But it appears that this board is heading in a direction in which I can no longer support by my presence.

I do not agree in allowing someone to openly slander another person. Nor do I condone the use of unacceptable language. The remarks by Jodyisfishing are slanderous as the poster admits in a later reply. As far as language, if this poster is allowed to use this type of language, then why is anyone ROMed for language use?

I attempted to go through channels in voicing my opposition to this post by using the 3A reporting link. I also added a post on the site to the administrators questioning the terms of use agreement and why slanderous remarks are allowed. I did not receive any type of reply about either from any of the administrators. Thus in my view, this is an acknowledge of acceptance by this board's administrators of allowing posters to openly slander other. To me slander is slander whether it is verbally done in the community, through the media or even on a message board. Under no circumstances is this acceptable to me.

The solution is obvious. So, I'll just say good-bye. For the most part, I have enjoyed the information shared here and the challenge of sparring with a few of you. So, adieu to all of you and perhaps our paths will cross again at another time.

BHKrystal06
10-30-2003, 05:39 PM
It's sad to see you go BH_146. I know what you mean about Jodyisfishing and how the slander has not been stopped. I wish there was something I could do about it.

exbccards76'smom
10-30-2003, 05:52 PM
Sorry to see ya' leave. Hope to run into you at the playoffs. Looks like BC and BH will be facing each other again.