PDA

View Full Version : Who Does Sweetwater Play This Week?

Bullaholic
10-26-2010, 02:17 PM
:D O.k.--go ahead and shoot me--I deserve it....

bowleghorses
10-26-2010, 02:18 PM
I don't know...who?:D

Bullaholic
10-26-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
I don't know...who?:D

Maybe Roscoe or Maryneal? :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Maybe Roscoe or Maryneal? :D

I wish.

I know you joking but in case you don't know, it's the WOOD.

bowleghorses
10-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Man...I wish I knew.:D

bowleghorses
10-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I wish.

I know you joking but in case you don't know, it's the WOOD.

The woodlands?:D

bowleghorses
10-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Monkey is off your back Bulldrunk.:wave:

BEAST
10-26-2010, 02:38 PM

Sweetwaters playing? LOL. They will be watching Brownwood put it on them.

BEAST

bowleghorses
10-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

Here we go...anyone...Red...anyone.:D

BEAST
10-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Here we go...anyone...Red...anyone.:D

I tried to make it fun. No takers I guess.:D

BEAST

Old LB
10-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Is Sweetwater better than Llano?:D

Louie13
10-27-2010, 08:47 AM
Can you believe there was 13K - 14K posts last week over the Bwd - Snyder game, and this week all us posters are worn out. Guess that'll give the Rocket-Brownwood haters a rest! LOL
I've enjoyed my week off, but just wait for next week and Wylie. My fingers are starting to get fired up. :D

bowleghorses
10-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Wylie rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Looking4number8
10-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Wylie rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

.....................rolls over and plays dead!

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/smileys/601.gif

Not this week, but next!

skins4life
10-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Snyder hung 35 on them in the 1st 1/2. If the "WOOD" doesn't have at least 45, they've pulled the 1's in the 1st quarter. This one will get UGLY quick. :( Sorry Red.

Sweetwater Red
10-27-2010, 12:36 PM

:dispntd:

Sweetwater Red
10-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

:foul:

Sweetwater Red
10-27-2010, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Old LB
Is Sweetwater better than Llano?:D

:nerd:

Sweetwater Red
10-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
Snyder hung 35 on them in the 1st 1/2. If the "WOOD" doesn't have at least 45, they've pulled the 1's in the 1st quarter. This one will get UGLY quick. :( Sorry Red.

:(

Louie13
10-27-2010, 07:18 PM
I've heard no one mention a M&G.

How about we do it on the visitor side right near the ticket booth.

Bet Red will be there. Right Red?

Sweetwater Red
10-27-2010, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Louie13

Bet Red will be there. Right Red?

I love your enthusiasm and the fact that you want to meet everyone you can. You seem
to be a really nice lady and you know how to engage people in conversation no doubt.
Unfortunately, those two sap suckers from Snyder wouldn't let me get a word in edge
wise. :mad:

But to answer your question, I'm the only Sweetwater poster on the board that travels
to see us play (unless STANG RED sneaks in) and I'm not gonna be able to make this one.
But, I will be there for Wylie/Brownwood in week 10. :)

ccmom
10-27-2010, 07:59 PM

Bet Red will be there. Right Red? When we had one under the "minitron" I thought it was pretty cool to get to see the Lions come back on the field up close. I love how all the little kids were screaming and so excited and the lights and music were neat too. :clap: I also liked hearing the story of Freeman's tunnel.

Louie13
10-28-2010, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I love your enthusiasm and the fact that you want to meet everyone you can. You seem
to be a really nice lady and you know how to engage people in conversation no doubt.
Unfortunately, those two sap suckers from Snyder wouldn't let me get a word in edge

But to answer your question, I'm the only Sweetwater poster on the board that travels
to see us play (unless STANG RED sneaks in) and I'm not gonna be able to make this one.

Well, then I'll catch you for the Wylie game. Was that young man with you your son?

Louie13
10-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
When we had one under the "minitron" I thought it was pretty cool to get to see the Lions come back on the field up close. I love how all the little kids were screaming and so excited and the lights and music were neat too. :clap: I also liked hearing the story of Freeman's tunnel.

Good idea. The Minitron would be best then we wouldn't be isolated from seeing everyone come back on the field. So far, I'm not hearing any takers, but its only Thursday!

DaHop72
10-28-2010, 08:59 AM

But, I will be there for Wylie/Brownwood in week 10. :) http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/angry_smile.gif

Sweetwater Red
10-28-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/angry_smile.gif

That's just plain scary! :eek:

Bosqueville
10-28-2010, 10:31 AM

Will there be any Sweetwater faithful at this game?? I'm guessing less than 250.

DaHop72
10-28-2010, 01:19 PM

LOUIE13 IS A CHICK!!!!!!:devil: :devil: :D

Sweetwater Red
10-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Will there be any Sweetwater faithful at this game?? I'm guessing less than 250.

Leave it to a Brownwood poster to be concerned with how
many visiting fans are gonna show up. :doh:

Louie13
10-28-2010, 04:36 PM
LOUIE13 IS A CHICK!!!!!!:devil: :devil: :D

DAHop- You traitor!! -- Oh well, Not your fault. Sweetwater Red didn't seem to know about our pact. LOL:doh:

Sweetwater Red
10-28-2010, 04:53 PM
DAHop- You traitor!! -- Oh well, Not your fault. Sweetwater Red didn't seem to know about our pact. LOL:doh:

Umm....pact? Uhh....what pact? :confused:

nobogey72
10-28-2010, 04:58 PM
Umm....pact? Uhh....what pact? :confused:

My guess is that DaHop agreed not to tell anyone Louie was a she, and Louie agreed not to tell that DaHop gives private "ankle twisting" lessons to current and future Tigers.

95mustang
10-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Good idea. The Minitron would be best then we wouldn't be isolated from seeing everyone come back on the field. So far, I'm not hearing any takers, but its only Thursday!

All you got to do is plan it and people will show up. We always have anyway.

Bullaholic
10-28-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
My guess is that DaHop agreed not to tell anyone Louie was a she, and Louie agreed not to tell that DaHop gives private "ankle twisting" lessons to current and future Tigers.

That's terrible....:D, but you can't keep from LOL--- I don't care where you're from....

Louie13
10-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

Oh geez, I didn't want anyone to know about the 2 for 1 special than I run on "ankle twisting". Now its all out and business will be overwhelming!! I'm gonna need to hire an assistant. Anyone from Snyder talented and certified?:devil:

Bosqueville
10-28-2010, 09:42 PM

Sorry Red. I had to find something to talk about seeing that the game will be a real laugher. :p

DaHop72
10-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Sorry Red. I had to find something to talk about seeing that the game will be a real laugher. :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Doubtful that any of the Sweetwater folks will consider it much of a "laugher".

Bosqueville
10-29-2010, 08:34 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Doubtful that any of the Sweetwater folks will consider it much of a "laugher".

I'll agree with that!

'84 Stang
10-29-2010, 10:33 AM

The are probably trying to figure out how many eggs to buy so they can egg Sweetwater cars like they did the last ime we were down there and kicked their butts!!!!

Old LB
10-29-2010, 10:43 AM
The are probably trying to figure out how many eggs to buy so they can egg Sweetwater cars like they did the last ime we were down there and kicked their butts!!!!

Hope you enjoyed that trip.