PDA

View Full Version : Cliff Lee

Bullaholic
10-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Here's maybe an unknown reason which may work in the Ranger's favor when trying to re-sign Cliff Lee next season:

Yankee fans and Mrs. Lee (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/242510-lees-wife-put-off-by-new-york-fans?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin)

Get outa here! You're bustin' my chops here....

jockcity33
10-26-2010, 02:51 PM
you know they had to be Yankee fans, because no Texas fan would throw his beer on people.

coach
10-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by jockcity33
you know they had to be Yankee fans, because no Texas fan would throw his beer on people.

texans drink there beer not throw it

Phil C
10-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Here's maybe an unknown reason which may work in the Ranger's favor when trying to re-sign Cliff Lee next season:

Yankee fans and Mrs. Lee (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/242510-lees-wife-put-off-by-new-york-fans?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin)

Get outa here! You're bustin' my chops here....

I hope so Bull. He may not make as much as in NY but he will still be a very wealthy person when he retires.

GrTigers6
10-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Well There you go!. I have been married 22 years so I know when the wife aint happy nobody is happy. So welcome to Texas, Lee.:D

skins4life
10-26-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by coach
texans drink there beer not throw it

We would throw the empty cup. :D :D

marler1972
10-26-2010, 09:08 PM
I was one section over from the family section and I have never heard so many people yelling cussing at the ranger fans. Game 3 was far worse than game 5 but i left game five in the bottom of the 8th. I did witness many cupsof beer being throw from behind us and from the 3rd deck of the stadium.

mlb04stangs
10-27-2010, 01:14 PM
Other than the people up there are rude and disrespectful to everyone, the one thing that nobody talks about is that the Yanks are really old and lots of them are up for new deals this off season. While the Rangers on the other hand are relatively young and have the core group of players under contract for a couple of years. Money isn't what he wants, it's the rings and the last time I checked the Rangers where the American league champs, so why would he leave the best team in the league to go to the second best, doesn't make any sense.

jason
10-27-2010, 01:30 PM
he should try out for the recently opened quarterback position with the cowboys...