PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Dallas D

Txbroadcaster
10-25-2010, 11:09 PM
You quit tonight..As bad as it was with Romo being out your quitting lost this game

Emerson1
10-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Did the offense have 400 yards tonight? Before this game they were the only team to ever start 1-4 and average over 400 ypg in each.

eagles_victory
10-25-2010, 11:13 PM
That is why you have veteran backup given the situation Kitna played pretty well. Sure he missed some throws but with the atrocious offensive line Dallas has he did pretty well. I said it the whole time should of kept Flozell not saying Free has been awful but keeping him would of helped a lot.

Txbroadcaster
10-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
That is why you have veteran backup given the situation Kitna played pretty well. Sure he missed some throws but with the atrocious offensive line Dallas has he did pretty well. I said it the whole time should of kept Flozell not saying Free has been awful but keeping him would of helped a lot.

Flozell went to Pitt and stunk it up..what would keeping him help? Doug Free has been the best player on a crappy line

Again..Tony Romo made this line look ALOT better than they ever truly were

eagles_victory
10-25-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Flozell went to Pitt and stunk it up..what would keeping him help? Doug Free has been the best player on a crappy line

Again..Tony Romo made this line look ALOT better than they ever truly were He hasn't been that bad in Pitt. Free has been ok... Being the best player on this o-line is no accomplishment keep Flozell and move Free to another spot on the line like he was used last year. Leonard Davis is done he just can't hack it anymore.

Txbroadcaster
10-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
He hasn't been that bad in Pitt. Free has been ok... Being the best player on this o-line is no accomplishment keep Flozell and move Free to another spot on the line like he was used last year. Leonard Davis is done he just can't hack it anymore.

Well Free is not a guard so again keeping Flozell does not help

Dallas needed to know if Free could do it, and he has done it..he has not given up a sack.

MoveInDad
10-25-2010, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Did the offense have 400 yards tonight? Before this game they were the only team to ever start 1-4 and average over 400 ypg in each.
They didn't go over 100 yds until the 4th quarter... for those that wanted a new QB, say hello to Jon Kitna.

eagles_victory
10-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Well Free is not a guard so again keeping Flozell does not help

Dallas needed to know if Free could do it, and he has done it..he has not given up a sack. Gave up 7 points last week to Minnesota by not knowing the snap count. Flozell was a better option having Free fill in as a back up or play the other tackle where he did for some snaps last year I realize he cant play every spot on the line but more depth would be nice. I loved Flozell as a Cowboy sure he made mistakes but he was solid taking nothing away from Free he has been pretty good I just believe we're missing the anchor of our oline. I mean I could be totally wrong something isnt working though.