PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys are done

orange machine
10-25-2010, 09:42 PM
they are officially done.

Go Bobcats!

IHStangFan
10-25-2010, 09:46 PM
There were done 2 weeks ago. This just puts it in stone for the "non-believers".

orange machine
10-25-2010, 09:49 PM
This is the worst Cowboys team that i have ever seen! Get rid of Wade bring in Chucky and let him get in there faces now and maybe by next year they will do something.

91 lion
10-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
There were done 2 weeks ago. This just puts it in stone for the "non-believers".

+1.....you know IH Stangkee Fan, this is probably the first and last time I will agree with you on anything

coach
10-25-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
This is the worst Cowboys team that i have ever seen! Get rid of Wade bring in Chucky and let him get in there faces now and maybe by next year they will do something.

they cant bring in chucky...he cant leave mnf for the dallas cowboys it in his contract

coach
10-25-2010, 09:57 PM

no non-believers were the ones who put a fork in them 2 weeks ago...the believers still believed in thier team...

orange machine
10-25-2010, 10:03 PM
The Ccowboys are a freaking JOKE. Jerry Jones has to do something he has to make a statement and if that means firing people something.

91 lion
10-25-2010, 10:03 PM
This is the worst Cowboys team that i have ever seen!............................Get rid of Wade bring in Chucky and let him get in there faces now and maybe by next year they will do something.

...and you want to jump Rocket for making over the top comments.

Make no mistake, I can't stand the Cowboys, but the "worst Cowboys team that you have ever seen".......so, unless you are 5 years old, or have have a selective memory that has erased all thoughts regarding the Quincy Carter era....I think you may be overreacting.

orange machine
10-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by 91 lion
...and you want to jump Rocket for making over the top comments.

Make no mistake, I can't stand the Cowboys, but the "worst Cowboys team that you have ever seen".......so, unless you are 5 years old, or have have a selective memory that has erased all thoughts regarding the Quincy Carter era....I think you may be overreacting.

Are you crazy the Cowboys have zero fight in them yes this in myopinion is the worst team since 1989.

MJMbrahmas10
10-25-2010, 10:07 PM
I'd rather watch those 5-11 teams then this team anyday

neck_06
10-25-2010, 10:10 PM
If I spent $1.8 billion on a stadium and my team's fate was in the hands of Jon Kitna and Wade Phillips, I would be sooo drunk right now. Lol

orange machine
10-25-2010, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
If I spent $1.8 billion on a stadium and my team's fate was in the hands of Jon Kitna and Wade Phillips, I would be sooo drunk right now. Lol

LOL you might be on something a little stonger.

91 lion
Are you crazy the Cowboys have zero fight in them yes this in myopinion is the worst team since 1989.

"worst since 1989" is much more plausable compared to "ever"

IHStangFan
+1.....you know IH Stangkee Fan, this is probably the first and last time I will agree with you on anything Do I know you 91 Lyin? Get to 1000 posts then come and see me and I'll school ya on how things go around here. ;)

I'M KIDDING!!! :) Cheers!

GrTigers6
10-25-2010, 10:13 PM
If I spent $1.8 billion on a stadium and my team's fate was in the hands of Jon Kitna and Wade Phillips, I would be sooo drunk right now. Lol of course if I had the money to spend 1.8 billion then i could afford to be so wasted right now. lol

91 lion
10-25-2010, 10:16 PM
Do I know you 91 Lyin? Get to 1000 posts then come and see me and I'll school ya on how things go around here. ;)

I'M KIDDING!!! :) Cheers!

Whoa! just checked your post stats....your a super-heavy weight!

Norm Van Brocklin was a rookie when you started!!

:)

Keith7
10-25-2010, 10:19 PM

:)

:clap: :clap:

bobcat1
10-25-2010, 10:20 PM
If I spent $1.8 billion on a stadium and my team's fate was in the hands of Jon Kitna and Wade Phillips, I would be sooo drunk right now. Lol I know that's right!

IHStangFan
10-25-2010, 10:23 PM

:) LOL!!! NICE!! :clap:

Eagle 1
10-25-2010, 10:23 PM
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1387/newcowboystadium.png

Emerson1
10-25-2010, 10:26 PM
Go Rangers and Mavericks!

Cowboys season would have been resurrected if they had won tonight. They were 1-4, but were only 0-1 in the division and a win tonight could have EASILY propelled them enough to get a division championship.

91 lion
10-25-2010, 10:29 PM
They have a pulse.

coach
10-25-2010, 10:33 PM
^---^--^-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eagles_victory
10-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by coach
^---^--^----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- great post :clap:

orange machine
10-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Bring the preacher out for the last rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carter08
10-25-2010, 10:37 PM
I don't understand why Cowboys fans expect everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Teams struggle sometimes. Other teams are more prepared, make better signings, have better coaches. Worse teams draft quality starters and improve. Players get older and lose a few steps. It's all part of the game.

So, Dallas is struggling this year. And the fans start whining about the coaches sucking. Maybe the problem is Jerry Jones. Maybe the problem is the Cowboys consistently sign older players in the offseason. Maybe the rest of the NFL was just better prepared.

You can't win every year. Accept it. Don't cry and act like your team is God's gift to football and any other team winning constitutes a sin against the heavens.

Eagle 1
10-25-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I don't understand why Cowboys fans expect everything handed to them on a silver platter.

Teams struggle sometimes. Other teams are more prepared, make better signings, have better coaches. Worse teams draft quality starters and improve. Players get older and lose a few steps. It's all part of the game.

So, Dallas is struggling this year. And the fans start whining about the coaches sucking. Maybe the problem is Jerry Jones. Maybe the problem is the Cowboys consistently sign older players in the offseason. Maybe the rest of the NFL was just better prepared.

You can't win every year. Accept it. Don't cry and act like your team is God's gift to football and any other team winning constitutes a sin against the heavens.

Ummmm last year was the first year we have won a playoff game in how many years? We don't win every year, thats the problem.

IHStangFan
10-25-2010, 10:40 PM

You can't win every year. Accept it. Don't cry and act like your team is God's gift to football and any other team winning constitutes a sin against the heavens. and........BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!! :eek:

91 lion
10-25-2010, 10:40 PM
^---^--^-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's classic!

orange machine
10-25-2010, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1
Ummmm last year was the first year we have won a playoff game in how many years? We don't win every year, thats the problem.
+1 the cowboys have sucked for far to long. Jerry needs to pay Jimmy Johnson about 20 million to come coach them.

Eagle 1
10-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Hello 1-15 again.

orange machine
10-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Its pretty bad when the espn announcers are making fun of you.

crzyjournalist03
10-25-2010, 10:45 PM

I guess complaining when you have only one playoff win in a decade can seem like overkill when you root for a team that's never made the playoffs and has exactly one winning season ever and managed to lose to the team that everybody is pissing on tonight.

Txbroadcaster
10-25-2010, 10:45 PM

i am sorry but what?!?!

Eagle 1
10-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I guess complaining when you have only one playoff win in a decade can seem like overkill when you root for a team that's never made the playoffs and has exactly one winning season ever and managed to lose to the team that everybody is pissing on tonight.

:confused:

orange machine
10-25-2010, 10:48 PM
You think we could talk Shawn Bradly into coming out of retirment and playing qb for the Cowboys? That would be cool to see.

crzyjournalist03
:confused:

carter is a huge Texans fan. Bashing Cowboy fans helps him feel better about his own team's history of ineptitude.

He and Keith have a lot in common.

Eagle 1
carter is a huge Texans fan. Bashing Cowboy fans helps him feel better about his own team's history of ineptitude.

Oh ok.

coach
10-25-2010, 10:50 PM

plus he looks like harry potter...poor kid

DDBooger
10-25-2010, 10:53 PM
plus he looks like harry potter...poor kid He could probably score some nerd strange. :thinking:

IHStangFan
10-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
He could probably score some nerd strange. :thinking: that's the best kind.....they grow up and turn into "Sugar Mamas" Come on Mox, I thought you knew!!

carter08
10-25-2010, 11:20 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/048/342/original/trolled_hard.jpg

BullsFan
10-26-2010, 10:53 AM
I root for the Cowboys. Always have, always will. I've been with them since I was too young to remember, and I'm not dropping them because of one stinky season. And this season looks to be sooo stinky...and getting stinkier every week.

Which is why I am that much happier about the Rangers. LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

(I have to say this, though..the Cowboys showed some life at the end. They did some good things, and were thisclose to winning the game, even with a QB who hasn't thrown a snap in a live game in over two years. So while there's no way I predict we do well this year, I do think we'll go better than 1-15.)

Louie13
10-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Well at least in December, there will be some good games played in that mighty fine facility: 3A, 4A, 5A.

Thanks Jerry for building the Texas High Schools a fine playoff facility. Oh, feel free to come for lessons!:clap:

bobcat1
10-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
I root for the Cowboys. Always have, always will. I've been with them since I was too young to remember, and I'm not dropping them because of one stinky season. And this season looks to be sooo stinky...and getting stinkier every week.

Which is why I am that much happier about the Rangers. LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

(I have to say this, though..the Cowboys showed some life at the end. They did some good things, and were thisclose to winning the game, even with a QB who hasn't thrown a snap in a live game in over two years. So while there's no way I predict we do well this year, I do think we'll go better than 1-15.) I'll be there with you. I am going to DVR the games and fish first. If the fish are biting I will keep fishing and then go watch the game in 2 hours total time with no commercials or stupid commentators.... Kinda like game film.

rojosgirl
10-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Cowboys have been done and will continue to be done as long as Jerry and Wade keep it up. Nothing will change until a new owner takes over and lets the coach do his job. Nobody wants to be a "puppet". And I wish everybody would quit talking about how talented the Boys are. YOU ARE NOT TALENTED WHEN YOU CAN'T WIN A GAME!

slpybear the bullfan
10-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by rojosgirl
Cowboys have been done and will continue to be done as long as Jerry and Wade keep it up. Nothing will change until a new owner takes over and lets the coach do his job. Nobody wants to be a "puppet". And I wish everybody would quit talking about how talented the Boys are. YOU ARE NOT TALENTED WHEN YOU CAN'T WIN A GAME!

LOL, wow, we actually made it to page four before the "Jerry needs to quit" call came out.

When is the draft again?

Ranger Mom
10-27-2010, 02:07 PM
I was born a cowboys fan and I will die a cowboys fan....win or lose!!!

AP Panther Fan
10-27-2010, 02:45 PM

Are you absolutely sure you are from Texas?:ack!:

pirate4state
10-27-2010, 02:49 PM
plus he looks like harry potter...poor kid

Originally posted by DDBooger
He could probably score some nerd strange.

Bahahahahaha classic

OldNavy
10-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Saw Jerry on ESPN and he agreed with many of us, that it is not the coaches or the players fault, but his. Said he was a risk taker, and it was why he had early success and may be why now he is not doing so well.

Take a risk Jerry, hire a quality coach, let him hire his own assistants and draft and negotiate for his own players and see what happens! It couldn't be any worse could it? -- Come on, take a risk Jerry!

#1 TEXAN
10-27-2010, 11:24 PM
We need trent richardson has everything it takes to be a great back in th NFL