PDA

View Full Version : For my 10,000th Post

Txbroadcaster
10-25-2010, 03:28 PM
I dont have realy anything amazing or OH WOW to say..I just want to say

thank you to the 3DL community for all of the support of my broadcasts and shows over the years..I found Grant thru this board and he has never been anything less than an amazing color guy and sidekick on my shows.

To all those I have met, you all rock( dont want to try to name to hurt folks).

We have seen this board go thru a ton of changes, some good, some bad..but the core of us have remained a family who bicker, laugh and enjoy football together even when at times we bicker like school kids.

So 3DL keep on rocking and folks, dont take this stuff to serious, enjoy this board for what it is and remember our lives are not guaranted passed the minute we are in, enjoy it all, dont let it knock you down and always stay strong.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2010, 03:31 PM
I never knew you met Grant here!!!

I met Grant before he was even a member over here.

PPHSFan introduced us since we were all "acquainted" from the "the pig!"

DaHop72
10-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I dont have realy anything amazing or OH WOW to say..I just want to say

thank you to the 3DL community for all of the support of my broadcasts and shows over the years..I found Grant thru this board and he has never been anything less than an amazing color guy and sidekick on my shows.

To all those I have met, you all rock( dont want to try to name to hurt folks).

We have seen this board go thru a ton of changes, some good, some bad..but the core of us have remained a family who bicker, laugh and enjoy football together even when at times we bicker like school kids.

So 3DL keep on rocking and folks, dont take this stuff to serious, enjoy this board for what it is and remember our lives are not guaranted passed the minute we are in, enjoy it all, dont let it knock you down and always stay strong. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-25-2010, 03:37 PM
OOps!! I forgot to say "CONGRATS!!!!!"

RoyceTTU
10-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Congrats TxB!!!!

pirate4state
10-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Congrats. Did you guys ever do a show last week?

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I never knew you met Grant here!!!

I met Grant before he was even a member over here.

PPHSFan introduced us since we were all "acquainted" from the "the pig!"
Yes, TXB met me here. He used to troll for male members on the DL late at night :doh:

Txbroadcaster
10-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yes, TXB met me here. He used to troll for male members on the DL late at night :doh:

yea i got the DL part mixed up on this board..took about 5 years to figure that out.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2010, 03:50 PM

That was just right up your alley, huh??

Wow.....that didn't soon good AT ALL!!!!:doh:

lostaussie
10-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Yes, TXB met me here. He used to troll for male members on the DL late at night :doh: You belong in the "Trashy 3aDownlow HOF":D

Yo Txb :clap::clap:

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That was just right up your alley, huh??

Wow.....that didn't soon good AT ALL!!!!:doh:
No cuz he said his name was Cindy and all I had to do was meet him at Rivershon Park in Dallas that night. I had quite a few beers in me at the time so I said sure, why not. Last thing I remember is getting out of my car, getting hit over the head with a rock and I when I wake up im doing color commentary with him in Canton Texas. Wierd.

Txbroadcaster
10-25-2010, 03:56 PM
No cuz he said his name was Cindy and all I had to do was meet him at Rivershon Park in Dallas that night. I had quite a few beers in me at the time so I said sure, why not. Last thing I remember is getting out of my car, getting hit over the head with a rock and I when I wake up im doing color commentary with him in Canton Texas. Wierd.

told ya I was kinky

Funny thing is..how we met did sound out of some kind pf personal lol..Us meeting you and your date for a movie LOL

Do I need to tell them about ur love for female jewlery?

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 04:00 PM
told ya I was kinky

Funny thing is..how we met did sound out of some kind pf personal lol..Us meeting you and your date for a movie LOL

Do I need to tell them about ur love for female jewlery?
Uh no, please dont. (FYI, I hate female jewlery)!

Rocket
10-25-2010, 04:44 PM
So 3DL keep on rocking and folks, dont take this stuff to serious, enjoy this board for what it is and remember our lives are not guaranted passed the minute we are in, enjoy it all, dont let it knock you down and always stay strong.

Exactly...

bobcat1
10-25-2010, 06:55 PM
Congrats TXB. I was gonna meet you one day but Grant said stay away. I don't know what that was about. He sure is protective.:D

Txbroadcaster
10-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Congrats TXB. I was gonna meet you one day but Grant said stay away. I don't know what that was about. He sure is protective.:D

it my fault..I cause him to get angry and then i run into doors and fall down stairs 10 times..all my fault