PDA

View Full Version : g2

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 01:02 PM
I saw you have a mrs? that can't be right!?!?!?! congrats if so though!

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I saw you have a mrs? that can't be right!?!?!?! congrats if so though!
Yep, got married back in May! She financially neutered me last week. I have to close my checking account and get on her account and now have my checks direct deposited into our "joint account". Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 01:06 PM
Did you get her a big cotton candy ring pop as the ring? Did yall serve delicious nachos with japs at the ceremony?

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Did you get her a big cotton candy ring pop as the ring? Did yall serve delicious nachos with japs at the ceremony?
We got married in Isla Mujeras Mexico so I got her a tres leches right and a few SOL macilles (sp?)

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
We got married in Isla Mujeras Mexico so I got her a tres leches right and a few SOL macilles (sp?) sounds good man. You need to make it to the centex sometime and catch a game!

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 01:11 PM
sounds good man. You need to make it to the centex sometime and catch a game!
Yeah, ive been wanting to get down there all season but made it everywhere but Centex this go round. Playoffs though!!

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Yeah, ive been wanting to get down there all season but made it everywhere but Centex this go round. Playoffs though!! should be some exciting early match ups this year as there always is in this area....

I wish Cameron Yoe and Lexington could play each other!

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 01:14 PM
should be some exciting early match ups this year as there always is in this area....

I wish Cameron Yoe and Lexington could play each other!
Id pay big money to see Yoe and Lexington!!!!!

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Id pay big money to see Yoe and Lexington!!!!! I'd get you a 6 pack of your favorite shiner brew for before the game if they played! lol

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 01:21 PM
I'd get you a 6 pack of your favorite shiner brew for before the game if they played! lol
Whoa! I sure wish I had connections in Cameron or Lexington! Think I could get em to play one of those playoff warm ups like in Basketball?

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Whoa! I sure wish I had connections in Cameron or Lexington! Think I could get em to play one of those playoff warm ups like in Basketball? Maybe...I think it would serve them good seeing as their districts are weak.

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Maybe...I think it would serve them good seeing as their districts are weak.
True!