PDA

View Full Version : advice...

baseballcoach13
10-25-2010, 12:03 PM
I need your advice . . .

I have suspected for some time now that the missus has been cheating. The usual signs; Phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up; going out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night, about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on... It was at that moment, crouched behind the boat, I noticed a "hairline crack" in the outboard mounting bracket... Is that something I can weld myself or do I need to replace it?

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Need more details....how long have yall been together...pictures of her...then I will lend advice.

Keith7
10-25-2010, 12:24 PM
I say dump her.. no questions asked.. just do it.

As for the mounting bracket, I have two words for you: Super Glue

baseballcoach13
10-25-2010, 12:24 PM
If you can weld pretty ok then Ill trade pics for work on the boat.

RoyceTTU
10-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by baseballcoach13
I need your advice . . .

I have suspected for some time now that the missus has been cheating. The usual signs; Phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up; going out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night, about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on... It was at that moment, crouched behind the boat, I noticed a "hairline crack" in the outboard mounting bracket... Is that something I can weld myself or do I need to replace it?

I think you will find the wisdom in these two songs.

Song 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38GIWsl0WnQ)

Song 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA)

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 01:30 PM
If you can weld pretty ok then Ill trade pics for work on the boat. Weld over then grind down with tiger blade and polish

MIG would be the way to go.

Farmersfan
10-25-2010, 02:08 PM
Have that cheating hussy sand and grind the crack so you can repair it and then dump her!!!!!!!! A crack on the transom is no laughing matter................

baseballcoach13
10-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Cant trust her with my heart.....I DANG SURE AINT GONNA TRUST HER WITH MY TRANSOM. The guy who dropper her off was in a welding truck...I wonder could he hook me up? Maybe we could trade goods...

eagles_victory
10-25-2010, 05:50 PM
I need your advice . . .

Anyway last night, about midnight, I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on... It was at that moment, crouched behind the boat, I noticed a "hairline crack" in the outboard mounting bracket... Is that something I can weld myself or do I need to replace it? LMAO :D I hope this is a joke or its not funny but that is great.

DDBooger
10-25-2010, 06:46 PM
Duct it

BullsFan
10-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Maybe we could trade goods...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think you already did.

baseballcoach13
10-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think you already did.

yeah, so technically, he owes me right?

BullsFan
10-26-2010, 10:48 AM
yeah, so technically, he owes me right?

Technically I believe you could say he owes you for services rendered.

baseballcoach13
10-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Thats what I think too. I mean its only a small crack...shouldn't be too difficult to fix.

RoyceTTU
10-26-2010, 01:03 PM

Does this classify you as a PIMP?

BwdLion73
10-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Thats what I think too. I mean its only a small crack...shouldn't be too difficult to fix.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

44INAROW
10-26-2010, 02:56 PM
I could go so many places with this ROFL...:eek: :eek: :D

CenTexSports
10-26-2010, 07:36 PM
I would super glue one crack and weld the other. solves both problems.

baseballcoach13
10-27-2010, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I would super glue one crack and weld the other. solves both problems.

I hate super glue. Every time I use it I end up with 4 fingers stuck together.

RoyceTTU
10-27-2010, 08:55 AM
I hate super glue. Every time I use it I end up with 4 fingers stuck together.

But your still Gangster!!!

baseballcoach13
10-27-2010, 09:01 AM
I make sure my trigger finger doesn't get glued. That's fa' sho.

raider red 2000
10-27-2010, 12:42 PM

watch out with that....seems like the welder may have been taking care of something that wasnt taken care of at home.

why should he have to fix the darn boat too????

baseballcoach13
10-27-2010, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
watch out with that....seems like the welder may have been taking care of something that wasnt taken care of at home.

why should he have to fix the darn boat too????

Really? obviously you are neither a boat owner, nor a fisherman! LOL

Trashman
10-27-2010, 04:32 PM
I need your advice . . .

I noticed a "hairline crack" in the outboard mounting bracket... Is that something I can weld myself or do I need to replace it?

JB Weld, will fix a multitude of problems.;)

lulu
10-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I could go so many places with this ROFL...:eek: :eek: :D

Me too but I'm trying to contain it all.:D

baseballcoach13
10-27-2010, 08:50 PM
I need yall to stop holding back the advice. That is why I came to yall......I need everyone's opinion.

lulu
10-27-2010, 08:54 PM
I need yall to stop holding back the advice. That is why I came to yall......I need everyone's opinion.

You're gonna have to wait til the game is over. We're losing:mad:

carter08
10-27-2010, 09:54 PM
I need your advice . . .

I'd call someone out to come look at it. That boat is the most important thing in your life and you can't take any chances with it.