PDA

View Full Version : Next week

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Think ima go see Sanger at Argyle. I dont count on it being a real close game but I figure Sanger will be the best team Argyle has played since Lovejoy, right?

bobcat1
10-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Yes without question.

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Ok, thats where im goin next week then.

MesquiteFan
10-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Dane Evans, the QB at Sanger, is a great pocket passer and a good athlete. Saw him play last year as a sophomore and can only imagine that he's gotten much better.

This game will be a good gauge for Sanger since they will see Celina in the first round most likely.

MoveInDad
10-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by MesquiteFan
Dane Evans, the QB at Sanger, is a great pocket passer and a good athlete. Saw him play last year as a sophomore and can only imagine that he's gotten much better.

This game will be a good gauge for Sanger since they will see Celina in the first round most likely.
Yeah, we roughed him up quite a bit last year but he kept gettin up. His stats look great with 30 passing TD's and over 300 yds a game... a very tough test for Celina in the 1st round.

OldNavy
10-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Looks like Sanger has their three toughest games of the season coming up with Gainesville, Argyle and Celina. They will be battle tested.

MoveInDad
10-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by OldNavy
Looks like Sanger has their three toughest games of the season coming up with Gainesville, Argyle and Celina. They will be battle tested.
I guess all we can say is that Celina 1st team should be well rested...barring injuries I'd prefer battle tested though.

firstdown
10-25-2010, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Think ima go see Sanger at Argyle. I dont count on it being a real close game but I figure Sanger will be the best team Argyle has played since Lovejoy, right?

G2 the game is in Sanger. I f you decide to go l pm me and I'll make sure you have a good seat and even try and get you on the half time show.

Gsquared
10-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
G2 the game is in Sanger. I f you decide to go l pm me and I'll make sure you have a good seat and even try and get you on the half time show.
Oh at Sanger? Ill be in Sanger for that one next week for sure then! Halftime show? I cant play any instruments. Well, maybe the triangle or the symbols but prolly not good enough to play during halftime :(