PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Buckeye

lostaussie
10-25-2010, 09:43 AM
My goodness gracious. I knew they were young and would have have some growing pains but this has been some roller coaster ride:D What team will show up against Henderson? Will it be the 0-3 turnover prone Buckeyes or could it be the 5-0 Buckeyes that we are all so used to? I'm thinking this ship is setting sail in the correct way and we might be getting the bugs worked out. Friday night may give us some insight to how the rest of this season plays out. This team is going to be very good next year...............but I have in no way given up on them for this year. They could still inflict some major damage come playoff time. They just have to get there first.

MoveInDad
10-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
My goodness gracious. I knew they were young and would have have some growing pains but this has been some roller coaster ride:D What team will show up against Henderson? Will it be the 0-3 turnover prone Buckeyes or could it be the 5-0 Buckeyes that we are all so used to? I'm thinking this ship is setting sail in the correct way and we might be getting the bugs worked out. Friday night may give us some insight to how the rest of this season plays out. This team is going to be very good next year...............but I have in no way given up on them for this year. They could still inflict some major damage come playoff time. They just have to get there first.
I kinda envy the big games in your district... good luck!

buckeyebob
10-25-2010, 09:52 AM
Having the cripples back helped a whole bunch.