PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys...

NastySlot
10-25-2010, 09:13 AM
The Texas State Police are cracking down on speeders heading into Dallas .
> For the first offense, they give you 2 Dallas Cowboy tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them.
>
>
>
> Q.What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
>
> A..The Dallas Cowboys
>
>
> Q.What do the Dallas Cowboys and Billy Graham have in common?
>
> A.They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".
>
>
> Q.How do you keep a Dallas Cowboy out of your yard?
>
> A.Put up a goal post.
>
>
> Q.What do you call a Dallas Cowboy with a Super Bowl ring?
>
> A.Old
>
>
>
> Q.What's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and a dollar bill?
>
> A.You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
>
>
>
> Q.How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl?
>
> A.Nobody remembers.
>
>
>
> Q.What do the Cowboys and opossums have in common?
>
> A.Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

please note I am a Cowboys fan.....just gotta find something to laugh about this season.
>

Farmersfan
10-25-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm thinking the laughing will turn into histerical, maniacal type laughing after tonight as all us Cowboy fans finally realize these guys have underacheived themselves right out of a playoff possibility this season. I fully expect the Cowboys to be 1-5 after tonight. MAYBE then Jerry will fire that lame duck Wade Philips! It might actually be a relief to put these losers in our rearview mirror and start spending our Sundays on a more satisfying pursuit!

PPSTATEBOUND
10-25-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I'm thinking the laughing will turn into histerical, maniacal type laughing after tonight as all us Cowboy fans finally realize these guys have underacheived themselves right out of a playoff possibility this season. I fully expect the Cowboys to be 1-5 after tonight. MAYBE then Jerry will fire that lame duck Wade Philips! It might actually be a relief to put these losers in our rearview mirror and start spending our Sundays on a more satisfying pursuit!

LMAO..........H$LL yes!

Tin Cup
10-25-2010, 02:06 PM
I think Dallas will win tonight and do do in a stunning fashion, giving us hope that we can still do something this season only to be sadly disappointed in the end. Typical cowboy season lol

MoveInDad
10-25-2010, 02:10 PM
I've heard the folks in Arlington are now quite pleased that the team is still referred to as Dallas' Cowboys ;)

Ranger Mom
10-25-2010, 02:14 PM
I am not quite ready to throw in the towel yet....but dang, they sure can raise my blood pressure!!

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
I think Dallas will win tonight and do do in a stunning fashion, giving us hope that we can still do something this season only to be sadly disappointed in the end. Typical cowboy season lol I'm kinda with you on this...I think they will play a near flawless game and the Football Giants will make a lot of mistakes.

bobcat1
10-25-2010, 02:16 PM
My concern tonight is the defensive front 7 for NY. Theay are a heck of a group. We know Dallas is not very good upfront offensively against the pass rush. Hopefully Dallas runs right at them tonight for 4 quarters. Eli has to be hit fast and often also. I'll be rootin for the Boys win or lose. If they lose Son of Bum needs to go along with Howdy Doody.

Farmersfan
10-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
My concern tonight is the defensive front 7 for NY. Theay are a heck of a group. We know Dallas is not very good upfront offensively against the pass rush. Hopefully Dallas runs right at them tonight for 4 quarters. Eli has to be hit fast and often also. I'll be rootin for the Boys win or lose. If they lose Son of Bum needs to go along with Howdy Doody.

"Son of Bum"? "Howdy Doody"? :D :D :D :D

Put'em together and you get "SON OF DOODY"! Or is that JJ's nickname?

99IHSMustang
10-25-2010, 02:59 PM
I heard a Dallas Cowboys joke on the radio several days ago and thought it was pretty funny.

What's the difference between Lindsay Lohan and Tony Romo?

Lindsay Lohan has a better lin in front of her... :D

Farmersfan
10-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1

The front line of this Dallas offfense has not been THAT bad. Romo has not been sacked as much as a lot of QB's in the league have been. He has only been sacked 7 times in 5 games and if I'm not mistaken 5 of those came in the first half of 1 game. If you want to know the problem with this team, here it is:

"Dallas quarterback Tony Romo says the Cowboys 1-4 start is more about bad luck than bad performance."

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2010/oct/25/cowboys-grasping-hope-20101025/

A complete lack of accountablility and proper perspective! These guys are making their own bad luck! Including Romo!

Txbroadcaster
10-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
The front line of this Dallas offfense has not been THAT bad. Romo has not been sacked as much as a lot of QB's in the league have been. He has only been sacked 7 times in 5 games and if I'm not mistaken 5 of those came in the first half of 1 game. If you want to know the problem with this team, here it is:

"Dallas quarterback Tony Romo says the Cowboys 1-4 start is more about bad luck than bad performance."

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2010/oct/25/cowboys-grasping-hope-20101025/

A complete lack of accountablility and proper perspective! These guys are making their own bad luck! Including Romo!

Part of the reason he has not been sacked much is their game plan like agianst Minny where they dumped off to RBs the entire game..other reason is because Romo moves well enoough and has avoided the sacks

bobcat1
10-25-2010, 03:12 PM
QB draws were good but can't be good long term. Someone will get a shot on him and then there you are.

Bull's-eye
10-25-2010, 04:01 PM
The Dallas Cowboys are a lot like Hugh Hefner's bedroom, all that talent and not much action. :D

Go Cowboys!

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
The Dallas Cowboys are a lot like Hugh Hefner's bedroom, all that talent and not much action. :D

Go Cowboys! I'm pretty sure there is tons of action.

coach
10-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye

Go Cowboys!

He ment The Cowboys are a lot like his bedroom, all that talent and not much action