PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Brahmas vs Brookshire Royal Falcons

BRfalconfan
10-23-2010, 01:36 PM
This game went OT last year but this year is different the falcons are 6-2 and the brahmas are 1-7 if the falcons win they clinch a playoff spot and will most likely play caldwell but if bellville wins and then beats stafford the week after they should clinch it this is a VERY important game for both teams and I heard from a friend that the seniors first game in 7th grade was bellville at home andd now as seniors there very last home game is bellville. I believe my falcons come hard ready to play clinching there playoff spot and a second chances at caldwell. Falcons by 20

IHStangFan
10-23-2010, 02:50 PM
It's safe to say the Falcons are goin to the post season. They will secure it this week.

GO FALCONS!!

OLE'BULL
10-23-2010, 02:55 PM
Biggest game of the Brahma seniors career. I hope for the players left that still care they can pull off an upset.

rancher
10-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Are they trying to go out on a winning note or they trying to tie that 40 year record for having the worst team in Bellville football history. After seeing the breakdown in discipline on the field friday night, I will go with the later.

OLE'BULL
10-23-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by rancher
Are they trying to go out on a winning note or they trying to tie that 40 year record for having the worst team in Bellville football history. After seeing the breakdown in discipline on the field friday night, I will go with the later.

If I had to guess, they are not trying to break that record ;) Hopefully he will be disciplined. Dont give up on 'em. Heard the film didnt look as bad as the score, just too many mental mistakes again. Cant have those breakdowns this late in the season....

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-24-2010, 09:55 PM
Bellville will travel to Brookshire to face the Falcons this week in a game that still has big Play-off implications for both teams. With Columbus beating Brookshire last week, that still gives Bellville hope for the play-offs. Bellville could control its own destiny with a win over Brookshire and follow it up with a win over Stafford, but also knowing Bellville would be rooting for Sealy to win when the play Brookshire. Can Bellville bring what they needs on friday night to get the upset and a shot at post season or will the falcons keep there play-off, and district championship drive alive?

OLE'BULL
10-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville will travel to Brookshire to face the Falcons this week in a game that still has big Play-off implications for both teams. With Columbus beating Brookshire last week, that still gives Bellville hope for the play-offs. Bellville could control its own destiny with a win over Brookshire and follow it up with a win over Stafford, but also knowing Bellville would be rooting for Sealy to win when the play Brookshire. Can Bellville bring what they needs on friday night to get the upset and a shot at post season or will the falcons keep there play-off, and district championship drive alive?

From what I've heard from players is that they haven't given up hope. The Sealy game really gave them hope that they can play with the big boys (at least for the first half). A few plays here and there that go the Brahmas way, and we were in that game. If this team is not blowin snot bubbles by Friday night, they shouldn't ride the yellow dog to Brookshire. They are a beatable team. If they can at least slow down Brookshires backfield, we have a fighting chance...

HEMOTOXIC
10-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Go Brahmas

BrahmaMom
10-24-2010, 11:17 PM
Very doable for the Bulls.

BrahmaMom
10-25-2010, 01:07 PM
I predict the Bulls will charge out of the pen ready to play for a chance at the playoffs. It ain't over till the fat lady sings! And we are pumped, so let's practice hard all week, Bulls!

duckhunter
10-25-2010, 05:38 PM
heard brookshire likes to throw the ball. from what ive seen with bellville's pass coverage mixed with a d-1 running back it could be a long night for the bulls ??

rancher
10-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Brookshire in this one, the bulls lack the speed to stay with the running back and pass defense is not there. Bulls heading to tie the 40 year lossing record.

BrahmaMom
10-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the support and vote of confidence, rancher and duckhunter. Sometimes emotion and passion can defeat talent and speed. I'm not saying that happens frequently, but it can and does happen. Could be a great game, come join us!

sinton3055
10-25-2010, 07:54 PM
I agree, ask Mathis:D

OLE'BULL
10-25-2010, 08:21 PM
Brookshire in this one, the bulls lack the speed to stay with the running back and pass defense is not there. Bulls heading to tie the 40 year lossing record.

Have a little faith, I would hate to see a Brahma fan have to eat his/her words. I am assuming you root for Bellville living in Cat Spring??? Or do you root for Sealy?

Red Bull
10-26-2010, 07:29 AM
They say your are what your record says you are so Bellville is a 1-7 team. Nothing more and nothing less. As we all know they have not looked good in a lot of those games that were blowouts. We have seen this team play with emotion and heart at times, but most of the time they just come out flat and go through the motions. I wish I could say someting different, but that is what I have seen in all eight games this season. If you see anything different, then you are looking through some rose colored glasses or drinking some Brahma Red KoolAid.

Obvisouly, it will take more than just emotion to win a football game. That only last so long after the opening kickoff and talent usually takes over. If a lot of breaks (turnovers, penalties, lucky bounces) go Bellville's way, then they can make a game of it versus Brookshire. But I just don't see that happening with Brookshires's speed and explosiveness.

Good luck to the Brahmas, but I see a 35-14 Falcon victory.

duckhunter
10-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Red Bull
They say your are what your record says you are so Bellville is a 1-7 team. Nothing more and nothing less. As we all know they have not looked good in a lot of those games that were blowouts. We have seen this team play with emotion and heart at times, but most of the time they just come out flat and go through the motions. I wish I could say someting different, but that is what I have seen in all eight games this season. If you see anything different, then you are looking through some rose colored glasses or drinking some Brahma Red KoolAid.

Obvisouly, it will take more than just emotion to win a football game. That only last so long after the opening kickoff and talent usually takes over. If a lot of breaks (turnovers, penalties, lucky bounces) go Bellville's way, then they can make a game of it versus Brookshire. But I just don't see that happening with Brookshires's speed and explosiveness.

:ditto: :ditto: :iagree: :iagree:

BRfalconfan
10-26-2010, 08:35 PM
Well this thread is quite

OLE'BULL
10-26-2010, 08:38 PM
It sure is, I am excited about this one. The Brahmas have their back against the wall. It doesn't seem there has been a sense of urgency to win this season. Hopefully, this team realizes this is their last chance to make the post season. They lose this one, they know when there last game in the red and white will be...

tog
10-26-2010, 09:28 PM
somebody out there have coach lisenbe from royal email me please

togadelic@gmail.com

zebrablue2
10-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by OLE'BULL
If I had to guess, they are not trying to break that record ;) Hopefully he will be disciplined. Dont give up on 'em. Heard the film didnt look as bad as the score, just too many mental mistakes again. Cant have those breakdowns this late in the season....

will say the same as i did on the card thread last week. since the falcons loss to the hornets, they have not been the same team. they can be had brahmas!! go get um big red.. call coach williams and get the film. gotta shoot the gaps all night and gamble!! could be worth it!!!!

SintonFan
10-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
Well this thread is quite slow...

fixed it for ya:D

Go Brahmas!:clap:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by sinton3055
I agree, ask Mathis:D

What you mean?

SintonFan
10-26-2010, 11:14 PM
Go Brahmas!:clap: :) :clap:

trg
10-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Good luck Bulls!!!! Go out there and leave it all on the field. Have faith and trust in yourself, your teammates and your coaches. Go Brahmas!!!!

tog
10-27-2010, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by tog
somebody out there have coach lisenbe from royal email me please

togadelic@gmail.com

jykoy
10-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by tog somebody out there have coach lisenbe from royal email me please

togadelic@gmail.com

That was hard. (http://rhs.royal-isd.com/user_profile_view.aspx?id=7c3a5f4a-c81f-4bee-9632-ff6f9e516c27)

buff4ever
10-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Bellville used up the little bit of gas that was left in the tank to not get embarrassed by rival sealy

BR by 21

BrahmaMom
10-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Up against the wall, leave it all on the field, these are motivating words for our Brahmas. I believe they can do it. Work hard, focus and play like your season depends on it, Bulls, because it does. GO BULLS!

BrahmaMom
10-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Let's keep this thread close to the top...Let's get ready for Friday night under the lights in Brookshire! GO BRAHMAS!!!

bobcat04
10-27-2010, 02:17 PM
As bad as the season has gone for the Brahma's there is still playoff implications this game for them. I expect them to give Royal a game.

OLE'BULL
10-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by bobcat04
As bad as the season has gone for the Brahma's there is still playoff implications this game for them. I expect them to give Royal a game.

I agree, still hard to believe they only need 2 district wins to get in. Good thing is these last 2 games are their best chance of sneaking in. It doesn't have to be pretty, JUST MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. I would hope there would be a good number of Brahma fans making the whopping 15 mile drive. This is a huge game for the Bulls. I also expect them to be ready for a fistfight. If not, it could get ugly. I wonder if they will install any new offensive schemes. Whatever they are doing no is NOT WORKING. If this Bellville team is not chomping at the bit for this game, they mine as well pack it up and roll out the basketballs. I have not given up hope, 2 wins and we're in!!!

hookandladder
10-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Bellville may put a fight earlier however BR speed will be to much to hold down. BR by 2 tds.

OLE'BULL
10-27-2010, 04:31 PM
EVERYTHING has to go Bellville's way. We need at least 2 turnovers that result in TD's. No turnovers on our side. Maybe a big special teams play or two. Obviously we will be zoned in their stud RB, hopefully we can slow him down somewhat. I am just afraid that if we do focus to much on him, that will open up their passing attack and exploit a weak part of our defense...

Red Bull
10-28-2010, 07:29 AM
Ole' Bull,

Sounds like the Bulls need a lot of luck. So far in 2010 Lady Luck has not been on the Bulls side of the ball. Maybe that all changes this week and next and the ball begins to bounce Bellville's way. But I am a believer you make your own luck from hard work and playing hard so that might be the reason for not much luck this season.

OLE'BULL
10-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Red Bull
Ole' Bull,

Sounds like the Bulls need a lot of luck. So far in 2010 Lady Luck has not been on the Bulls side of the ball. Maybe that all changes this week and next and the ball begins to bounce Bellville's way. But I am a believer you make your own luck from hard work and playing hard so that might be the reason for not much luck this season.

I agree, maybe its just wishful thinking. It would be nice to see the ball bounce our way, the problem is, are we going to have anyone close enough to pick it up??? No one has been there all season to step, and make a play when it's needed. Do we not even practice "takeaways" anymore??? How many interceptions does our defense have this year? I have no idea. I know we have recovered a few fumbles, but INT's have been pretty non-existent at the games I have been to..

teetle
10-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Brookshire thinks theys haves it all sewed up. After Bellville wins thus weeks, theys has to play Sealy. Sealy gonna shows you what its alls abouts. Dontforget about Jimmie. He gonna take care of bidness. He ready for playoffs. Jimmie make his own luck. He makes so much, he be giving luck away. Watch out here comes the Tigers.:D :eek: :eek: :D

OLE'BULL
10-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by teetle
Brookshire thinks theys haves it all sewed up. After Bellville wins thus weeks, theys has to play Sealy. Sealy gonna shows you what its alls abouts. Dontforget about Jimmie. He gonna take care of bidness. He ready for playoffs. Jimmie make his own luck. He makes so much, he be giving luck away. Watch out here comes the Tigers.:D :eek: :eek: :D

Whys donts yous tells Jimmies tos gives somes tos Bellvillesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

teetle
10-28-2010, 01:03 PM
I belives that Bellville gonna win. I justs gots that feeling. They s played hard against Sealy. Theys back is againsts the wall. I know theys got a lot of heart. Bellvilles that way. Always has beens and always wills be.:D :eek: :eek: :D

BrahmaMom
10-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the nod, teetles. Brahmas, Brahmas, Brahmas!

BrahmaMom
10-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Back to the top for this thread...the team loved the spirit from the fans last week...and the spirit line...let's keep it up! GO BULLS!

zebrablue2
10-28-2010, 10:42 PM
GO BRAHMAS!

Red Bull
10-29-2010, 07:56 AM
What a night for football this is shaping up to be. The cool weather will hopefully get the boys all excited. I remember when I played cool weather brought out the best in everyone.

Lets go Brahmas. Come out with fire and play your best.

(PS I still think it is Brookshire by 3 TD's)

Pudlugger
10-29-2010, 08:29 AM
When I was a pup I played on my high school football team. We were 0-5 and going into the game against the district leader and undefeated state ranked team. Our coach got us really motivated to make a statement and demonstrated real confidence in us. We went out and beat them 20-6. We just stomped them into a mud puddle. It can be done. We were just kids struggling to become men and that night we all came a little closer to that goal.

Renegade
10-29-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
When I was a pup I played on my high school football team. We were 0-5 and going into the game against the district leader and undefeated state ranked team. Our coach got us really motivated to make a statement and demonstrated real confidence in us. We went out and beat them 20-6. We just stomped them into a mud puddle. It can be done. We were just kids struggling to become men and that night we all came a little closer to that goal.

Congratulations on that historic win.

Aint happening tonight my friend. No way no how. Royal wins. Dont care by how much.

Pudlugger
10-29-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Renegade
Congratulations on that historic win.

Aint happening tonight my friend. No way no how. Royal wins. Dont care by how much.

Just sayin' it's possible is all.:cool:

teetle
10-29-2010, 10:25 AM
I is going with Pud on this ones. I believes thats Bellville is going to Win. Pud, he know whatr he be talking about. If he say theys win, then theys will wins.:D :eek: :eek: :D

BrahmaMom
10-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Pudlugger. It can and does happen, that's why we play the game. The brisk air and the renewed spirit line and fire in their bellies just might inspire the Brahmas to do exactly what we know they are capable of. The fans will be there with bells--cow bells, that is! Let's go, Bulls, BTHO Brookshire!

zebrablue2
10-29-2010, 03:00 PM
GO BRAHMAS!!!

jykoy
10-29-2010, 03:07 PM
I'll be in Tomball watching Mike and The Moonpies, but I'll be getting updates from Ole'bull throughout the game. Hopefully the Bulls come away with a victory!

HEMOTOXIC
10-29-2010, 03:54 PM
Go BRAHMAS!

rancher
10-29-2010, 08:08 PM
Brookshire 17 Bellville 0 2nd

So much for the hope and change that was talked about.

rancher
10-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Brookshire 24 Bellville 0 2nd

Just another beat down for the bulls, where is that hope and change.

rancher
10-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Brookshire 31 Bellville 0 3rd

The beat down continues.

rancher
10-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Brookshire 34 Bellville 0 3rd

When will it end. Brookshire bit-h slapping the bulls at will.

Luv My Tigers
10-29-2010, 09:34 PM
way to go Royal!!

GiddingsFan
10-29-2010, 10:59 PM
wow

BrahmaMom
10-29-2010, 11:41 PM
As the mother of a player on the team, thanks a lot rancher. I think I speak for all those who put their time, heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears when I say I am prouder of those young men who didn't stop trying till the final buzzer than I would ever be of a fan who treats people the way you have.

BrahmaMom
10-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Now, as for the game...a heartbreaker for the senior Brahmas...our play-off dreams have gone the way of the smoke on the field, they have disappeared. You have played a tough schedule, fought hard and learned a difficult life lesson: sometimes, no matter how hard you try or how much you give, you lose. No blame, you didn't give up, and as long as you did your best, Brahma Pride remains. You may not be champions, but as long as you play with determination and class, you are winners.

Congratulations to Brookshire on the win. Good game, you've got some real talent. Good luck in the play-offs.

I hope others on this board can empathize with how hard this season has been on our team, a group of kids on the cusp on manhood, and show them the respect they deserve for their efforts. At this point in the season, armchair QBs won't change anything. It's easy to back a team when they win, a true fan backs a team when they don't. Brahmas, I love you.

duckhunter
10-29-2010, 11:52 PM
The short delay to the start of the third quarter due to the fact of the fog from both teams smoke machines painted a picturesque scene of brahma football this year. Reminded me of a graveyard. Only thing good about this game was being able to eat at galelio's in brookshire. So much for the all state secondary shutting down the passing attack. Next year Bellville should schedule faith academy for a game. Maybe they can hang with them a couple of quarters?

BrahmaMom
10-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Spoken like a true former Brahma with class...NOT. Cocky is not becoming on you, nor is obnoxious.

1st and goal
10-30-2010, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
As the mother of a player on the team, thanks a lot rancher. I think I speak for all those who put their time, heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears when I say I am prouder of those young men who didn't stop trying till the final buzzer than I would ever be of a fan who treats people the way you have.

Yah, he's a real winner. He's going easy on y'all. You oughta read the way he types about Giddings. But not in front of Coach Fitz.:eek:

Bull's-eye
10-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Any hopes of Bellville making the playoffs went up in smoke. Bellville struggled all night to stop the Brookshire offense, only a half-time smoke delay (from of the Bellville blowup helmet) was successful in slowing down the Falcons. Once the smoke cleared, it became very apparent that Bellville would not be in the playoffs for the 2nd straight year. It's very sad to see a top football program do this kind of nose dive, changes will have to be made if they want to reverse this downward trend.

Bull's-eye
10-30-2010, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by duckhunter
The short delay to the start of the third quarter due to the fact of the fog from both teams smoke machines painted a picturesque scene of brahma football this year. Reminded me of a graveyard.

Wow, I was thinking the same thing. I know it's almost Halloween, but that was spooky.

SintonFan
10-30-2010, 12:33 AM

When will it end. Brookshire bit-h slapping the bulls at will.

You think that was a LITTLE over the top, yeah?

Great way to make sure the rest of the State roots against yall.:nerd:

zebrablue2
10-30-2010, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Now, as for the game...a heartbreaker for the senior Brahmas...our play-off dreams have gone the way of the smoke on the field, they have disappeared. You have played a tough schedule, fought hard and learned a difficult life lesson: sometimes, no matter how hard you try or how much you give, you lose. No blame, you didn't give up, and as long as you did your best, Brahma Pride remains. You may not be champions, but as long as you play with determination and class, you are winners.

Congratulations to Brookshire on the win. Good game, you've got some real talent. Good luck in the play-offs.

I hope others on this board can empathize with how hard this season has been on our team, a group of kids on the cusp on manhood, and show them the respect they deserve for their efforts. At this point in the season, armchair QBs won't change anything. It's easy to back a team when they win, a true fan backs a team when they don't. Brahmas, I love you.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

duckhunter
10-30-2010, 08:08 AM
I'm curious as to what you other posters thought about the Brahmas punting midway thru the third quarter when they were in brookshire territory? I believe they were on the falcons 40 an maybe had 8 to go for the first? What got me is the brahmas were already down twenty some odd points and we are punting? The game is a must win and we have nothing to lose. To me THAT PLAY symbolized Bellville throwing the towel in? Personally I didn't like that call. Any opinions?

The only thing that could slow down the Falcon offense last night was the smoke delay. Royal has some very good athletes on that team. I except them to put up a good fight next week

rancher
10-30-2010, 10:43 AM
So true, this is the second year of bone head decisions by those in charge. But I opine they are setting their sites on trying to tie that 40 year record of a 1-9 team. What is going to be the excuse in year 3 year if nothing changes? Just like the presidental election two years ago, hope and change.

Bull's-eye
10-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by duckhunter
I'm curious as to what you other posters thought about the Brahmas punting midway thru the third quarter when they were in brookshire territory? I believe they were on the falcons 40 an maybe had 8 to go for the first? What got me is the brahmas were already down twenty some odd points and we are punting? The game is a must win and we have nothing to lose. To me THAT PLAY symbolized Bellville throwing the towel in? Personally I didn't like that call. Any opinions?

Good point DH! Nothing to lose in this situation, they definitely gave up. Bellville football has hit rock bottom, changes must be made and the people at the top should be held responsible.

jykoy
11-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Sorry to hear of the bad news in Brookshire. Finish strong Bulls.

BrahmaMom
11-01-2010, 09:09 PM
If only you didn't feel such a calling to hear Mike and the Milkduds or whoever, maybe you would have brought the Bulls that Brahma Luck of the Jess Koy play up the middle. Sooooo well done in the past, enjoy the reruns!! See ya Friday night?

jykoy
11-02-2010, 07:42 AM
1st Anniversary for me and the Mrs. We're not going to be around for the final game at the Pasture. I know ole'bull will be there. Y'all have to get the spirit line going again!

Red Bull
11-02-2010, 12:03 PM
DH, I agree with you. Why not go for it at that point in the game and your season. It just seems like they were coaching to not be embarrassed by more points being scored on them.

Well ever since that 1st quarter vs Columbus this team has looked like it has thrown in the towel. It will be interesting to see how they prepare and play for the battle of the basement on Friday in the pasture of pain. Funny how that used to mean something else a few years ago. Now the pain is on the home side of the stadium.

BrahmaMom
11-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Happy 1st to some of my favorite friends! Have a great trip! We'll miss you, but we'll hold down things in the Pasture till your return next season. The Spirit Line has been reborn for the Brahmas, though may not be as spirited Friday night. I'll be there, last game as a Brahma Mom (sniff, sniff).

Brahma2006
11-02-2010, 04:37 PM
after that game i dont know what to say about the brahmas. some of the boys out there try so hard to win and want to win. but its hard to win when the men in charge dont know what the heck their doing. never have i seen such bad play calling on offense side. 0 points. Thats pathetic. There are some boys on the team with star talent but arent being used correctly. Its sad to see their talent being wasted. and to think by the 9th game of the year and only winnning 1 so far, the coaches would have mixed it up and tried something different. bonehead mistakes and errors by the coaches plagued this team from the start. I wish the best of the luck to the seniors in their last game. leave it all on the field and go out on top in the best way possible. and something needs to change next year or it wont get any easier for the boys coming back.

OLE'BULL
11-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Brahma2006
after that game i dont know what to say about the brahmas. some of the boys out there try so hard to win and want to win. but its hard to win when the men in charge dont know what the heck their doing. never have i seen such bad play calling on offense side. 0 points. Thats pathetic. There are some boys on the team with star talent but arent being used correctly. Its sad to see their talent being wasted. and to think by the 9th game of the year and only winnning 1 so far, the coaches would have mixed it up and tried something different. bonehead mistakes and errors by the coaches plagued this team from the start. I wish the best of the luck to the seniors in their last game. leave it all on the field and go out on top in the best way possible. and something needs to change next year or it wont get any easier for the boys coming back.

There is nobody on this team w/ star talent, not even a flash. That being said, I do agree with some of what you said. They needed to mix things up. Try Knoll at QB, move some other players around. Through in a few offensive and defensive wrinkles. We will see what happens...

BrahmaMom
11-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Brahma2006, thanks for the encouragement for the team. Go out with Brahma Pride, play every second of every minute for 48 minutes, leaving it all on the field. I anticipated a down year b/c of the lack of star talent of this group. I personally do not believe the players or the coaching staff ever "gave up" IMO. Who chooses to lose? I am proud that the team has given its all despite a disappointing season. C'mon Brahmas, one last game and all your effort! Brahmas forever!

BrahmaMom
11-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Whoa, Brahma2006, I am a scan reader. I have to say I can't agree with the "boneheaded" and coaching criticisms. These are the men that coach the team, the men that have sacrificed their summer and fall with their own families to train a group of teenaged boys to be men. Not a fun job, especially in our society today. You may not agree with their decisions, but please refrain from getting down to that level and just agree to disagree. I do appreciate your support of the team. GO BRAHMAS!

BrahmaMom
11-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Brought this back to the top to assure Brahma2006 had an opportunity to read my thoughts.