PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre

MesquiteFan
10-24-2010, 09:52 PM
I think he has to be at least in the conversation as the greatest QB of all time. Only thing that hurts him is interception total and only has one ring.

But my gosh, this guy is a warrior. Playing against Packers on one ankle right now.

Bullaholic
10-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Looking every bit like a 41yo NFl QB right now. I never questioned his toughness, but I sure question his effectiveness. Throwing picks like a rookie tonight.

ziggy29
10-24-2010, 10:08 PM
I think his stock has fallen in the last 2-3 years with his drama and his streak worship and his unwillingness to sit and break said streak when he's hurt. Still an obvious first ballof HOFer, but he has turned a lot of sentiment agianst him.

He's exposed himself as a drama queen and egomaniac and has gone from one of my favorite players to my VERY least favorite player in the game with his totally selfish actions in the last few years. He was hurt with the Jets in 2008 but refused to admit it and it took his team out of the playoffs as Favre stunk and the Jets went 2-6 in the last 8 games. He has become very selfish; as long as he can pad that holy streak he doesn't seem to care if it hurts his team.

I want him to stink every time he goes out there until he retires for good and we're finally rid of his narcissism. Nothing in the NFL makes me happier than seeing Favre give up a pick-six.

Go away, Brett.

navscanmaster
10-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by ziggy29
I think his stock has fallen in the last 2-3 years with his drama and his streak worship and his unwillingness to sit and break said streak when he's hurt. Still an obvious first ballof HOFer, but he has turned a lot of sentiment agianst him.

He's exposed himself as a drama queen and egomaniac and has gone from one of my favorite players to my VERY least favorite player in the game with his totally selfish actions in the last few years. He was hurt with the Jets in 2008 but refused to admit it and it took his team out of the playoffs as Favre stunk and the Jets went 2-6 in the last 8 games. He has become very selfish; as long as he can pad that holy streak he doesn't seem to care if it hurts his team.

I want him to stink every time he goes out there until he retires for good and we're finally rid of his narcissism. Nothing in the NFL makes me happier than seeing Favre give up a pick-six.

Go away, Brett.

I'm not quite that angry with him, but yes, I believe even the staunchest Favre fans would have liked to see him retire a Packer.

Reds fan
10-24-2010, 11:02 PM

I want him to stink every time he goes out the
until he retires for good and we're finally rid of his
narcissism. Nothing in the NFL makes me
happier than seeing Favre give up a pick-six.

Go away, Brett.

Agreed. I can't think of anything to add, my sentiment exactly

orange machine
10-25-2010, 12:53 AM
It's got be hard for an athlete to hang it up. I don't blame him for wanting to continue to play, but last year should have been the last. Now all this stuff with the Jets girl to me has made him look really foolish.

Ranger Mom
10-25-2010, 08:49 AM

Go away, Brett.

I agree 100%. Used to love the guy, now I can't stand him!

I don't wish injury or divorce or anything like that on him...I just want him to go away!

Old Tiger
10-25-2010, 09:13 AM
Favre is overrated....hurts his team more than helps....only reason he has a lot of his records is because he played longer than anyone

Joe Montana is the gold standard of greatest QB of all time.

Rocket
10-25-2010, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I agree 100%. Used to love the guy, now I can't stand him!

I don't wish injury or divorce or anything like that on him...I just want him to go away!

+1