PDA

View Full Version : Hey Operator

BEAST
10-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Testicles?? Lol. If you are going to call me out, go with nuts, balls, guts or something. Testicles?? Classic. :D

BEAST

skins4life
10-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Testicles?? Lol. If you are going to call me out, go with nuts, balls, guts or something. Testicles?? Classic. :D

BEAST

That's what I thought :D just thought you'd respond sooner or later. :D

BEAST
10-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by skins4life
That's what I thought :D just thought you'd respond sooner or later. :D

Lol. Just read it and the thread is locked. So, at what game do I get to meet Mr. Operator? Go Blue pooped himself when he pulled this stunt. Lol.

BEAST

skins4life
10-23-2010, 11:19 PM
Lol. Just read it and the thread is locked. So, at what game do I get to meet Mr. Operator? Go Blue pooped himself when he pulled this stunt. Lol.

BEAST

That would be totally between you and him. ;)

garciap77
10-23-2010, 11:31 PM

BEAST

Careful, he is a good friend of ROCKET!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_3448copy.jpg

;)

Rocket
10-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Operator is a good guy. No worries. He doesn't understand that the BEAST is a mythological warrior fashioned by the hands of the Greek god, Zeus.

The BEAST is very merciful, OPERATOR. You would do well to apologize, and journey on. Godspeed, my friend...

Rocket
10-23-2010, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Careful, he is a good friend of ROCKET!:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_3448copy.jpg

;)

Garcia is like the paparazzi.. Gaga writes songs about him...

Ranger Mom
10-24-2010, 08:56 AM
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this pic.....the body language speaks volumes!! :p

OPERATOR
10-24-2010, 08:58 AM

BEAST

haha I figured the mods would get pissy if I said "balls"

Ranger Mom
10-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by OPERATOR
haha I figured the mods would get pissy if I said "balls"

To tell you the truth, it wouldn't have bothered me....but I do remember one time someone used that, and the post was edited and they got a warning.

Sooo.....that was pretty smart thinking on your part!!

OPERATOR
10-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
Operator is a good guy. No worries. He doesn't understand that the BEAST is a mythological warrior fashioned by the hands of the Greek god, Zeus.

The BEAST is very merciful, OPERATOR. You would do well to apologize, and journey on. Godspeed, my friend...

Apologizing doesn't mean your right or wrong, it just means you value your relationship more than your EGO, and that I do not.

Rocket
10-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Apologizing doesn't mean your right or wrong, it just means you value your relationship more than your EGO, and that I do not.

How about value your life more than your ego? Just kidding.. LOL

OPERATOR
10-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
How about value your life more than your ego? Just kidding.. LOL

lol

ccmom
10-24-2010, 09:13 AM
haha I figured the mods would get pissy if I said "balls" Haha... I had a "ball" using that word that week. :p

OPERATOR
10-24-2010, 09:16 AM

BEAST

Whichever game we are both at haha cause i'm not going out of my way for a LION fan :devil: :devil:

ccmom
10-24-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this pic.....the body language speaks volumes!! :p I agree! And look at extiger watching it all with a grin. :D

Ranger Mom
10-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by ccmom
I agree! And look at extiger watching it all with a grin. :D

LOL!! I didn't even notice him standing in the back ground.....and that is one of those %&^$ eatin' grins too!!:D

Louie13
10-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this pic.....the body language speaks volumes!! :p

Exactly!!! That is what I was going to post but you beat me to it. Somebody needs to watch the show "Lie to Me" for a Body Language 101. lol