PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston over LaVernia

Snotbubbles
10-23-2010, 04:41 PM
SH wins, 18-16 final.

Think that one in Cuero next week will be hugh now? Wow!!!!

Guess that pretty much knocks LV out of hunt.

44INAROW
10-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Snotbubbles
SH wins, 18-16 final.

The house will be rocking next week

GO MEAN GREEN ;)

Snotbubbles
10-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
The house will be rocking next week

GO MEAN GREEN ;)

SH don't travel well. Heck, I don't think they travel well to home games. Maybe Cuero will pack both stands with Gobbler fans like I seen done a few times before? Talking about a home field advantage.

Your right, Gobbler Stadium will be roaring.

Gontex
10-23-2010, 06:59 PM
SH wins, 18-16 final.

Nope, doesn't knock LaVernia out of it. They play Gonzales next week and are very much still in the hunt. Still 4 teams trying to get those three spots. Somebody is going to be disappointed big time.

Snotbubbles
10-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Gontex
Nope, doesn't knock LaVernia out of it. They play Gonzales next week and are very much still in the hunt. Still 4 teams trying to get those three spots. Somebody is going to be disappointed big time.

I think I said pretty much, not totally out of it. They'll need help, and I'm not sure they are going to get that help.

Gontex
10-23-2010, 10:04 PM
I think I said pretty much, not totally out of it. They'll need help, and I'm not sure they are going to get that help.

Apaches need to take care of their own business. Can't count on anybody else to help. Snotbubbles, the Horns really ticked me off today. How can a team go out and play like that with all that talent on the sidelines?

SintonFan
10-24-2010, 12:35 AM
Gonzo-LV will be an awesome game!:clap: :) :clap:

YTBulldogs
10-24-2010, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Gontex
Apaches need to take care of their own business. Can't count on anybody else to help. Snotbubbles, the Horns really ticked me off today. How can a team go out and play like that with all that talent on the sidelines?

Yup, them Horns let us down.:(

rojosgirl
10-25-2010, 08:14 AM
SH may not usually travel well, but I was at the game Saturday & sitting on their side and they were making plans for chartering a bus to the game. SH is also not very impressive.

GO GOBBLERS!