PDA

View Full Version : Region I week 9 GotW: Abilene Wylie (4-4)(2-0) @ Snyder (6-2)(1-1)

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Can the Bulldogs pull off the upset? :thinking:

Tin Cup
10-23-2010, 04:31 PM
No

Sweetwater Red
10-23-2010, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Tin Cup
No

I think Wylie's only hope is to Nasser them to death....

ccmom
10-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I think Wylie's only hope is to Nasser them to death.... You should make that your sig for the rest of the season! :thumbsup:

garciap77
10-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Can the Bulldogs pull off the upset? :thinking:

When Snyder and Wylie play anything can happen.:)

garciap77
10-23-2010, 07:11 PM
No

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif

Looking4number8
10-23-2010, 07:15 PM
This thread wont have many more replies than last weeks GOW with Wylie, all their fair weather fans have left the board.... Wait, they have won 2 in a row, maybe a few will come out of hiding now....:inlove:

ccmom
10-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
This thread wont have many more replies than last weeks GOW with Wylie, all their fair weather fans have left the board.... Wait, they have won 2 in a row, maybe a few will come out of hiding now....:inlove: Make that THREE in a row, Gramps and I believe I've been here through the losses, too. I know it's hard to remember things from a month ago at your age, though. :kiss:

garciap77
10-23-2010, 07:38 PM
This thread wont have many more replies than last weeks GOW with Wylie, all their fair weather fans have left the board.... Wait, they have won 2 in a row, maybe a few will come out of hiding now....:inlove:
Well, I'll have to admit you're right! They are starting to look like the Brownwood posters of the past few years! You and I are exceptions though; we are here till the finish! I was very disappointed with our turnout last night at the Wylie/Big Spring game. That was the lowest attendance I have seen, since watching Wylie football (1997). It’s was a sad day in bulldog history! :(

ccmom
10-23-2010, 07:40 PM
I've seen Snyder play this season and have already gone on record as saying they are GOOD...especially Ward. I think they should definitely be the favorite this week, BUT as Garcia said, ANYTHING can happen between these 2 teams. I do think Wylie has made great strides over the last few weeks and they are playing with a lot of confidence. Add to that the fact that we have a stellar coaching staff that has a long history with Snyder and I think we have the makings of what could be a great game.

The only thing I know for sure is that Brownwood and Wylie are going to the playoffs. This game means more for Snyder than it does for Wylie. :D

Go Dawgs!!:clap:

ccmom
10-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Well, I'll have to admit you're right! They are starting to look like the Brownwood posters of the past few years! You and I are exceptions though; we are here till the finish! I was very disappointed with our turnout last night at the Wylie/Big Spring game. That was the lowest attendance I have seen, since watching Wylie football (1997). It’s was a sad day in bulldog history! :( Excuse me...:wave: I believe I have stuck around, too! ;)

As for the attendance last night, yes it was poor but I do think the ALCS had something to do with that, too. I know several families that were in Arlington last night and others who were glued to their tvs. I agree though, there are many who are just spoiled but they missed out on a great game by some great boys! :clap:

garciap77
10-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Excuse me...:wave: I believe I have stuck around, too! ;)

As for the attendance last night, yes it was poor but I do think the ALCS had something to do with that, too. I know several families that were in Arlington last night and others who were glued to their tvs. I agree though, there are many who are just spoiled but they missed out on a great game by some great boys! :clap:

Sorry! I'm old too like L4#8. I forget things from time to time! Good thing, my boss doesn’t make me stop posting, unlike one poster on the 3ADL!:D

pirate4state
10-23-2010, 08:09 PM
All I have to say is that yall's region must really suck if all the GOTWs come out of just ONE district. :rolleyes: :hand: :devil: :D

garciap77
10-23-2010, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
All I have to say is that yall's region must really suck if all the GOTWs come out of just ONE district. :rolleyes: :hand: :devil: :D

You Meanie!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/super-mean-girl_2-3.jpg

;)

Rocket
10-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Nasser vs Ward... Lol that is all this game will be.

Rocket
10-23-2010, 08:21 PM

This is ALWAYS the best district in the state. All you other districts have one good team in it. Especially East Texas. :devil:

Rocket
10-23-2010, 08:25 PM
I think they should definitely be the favorite this week, BUT as Garcia said, ANYTHING can happen between these 2 teams.

I think ccmom and Garcia share a brain. They can finish each other's sentences and thoughts. How special is that? :inlove:

ccmom
10-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I think ccmom and Garcia share a brain. They can finish each other's sentences and thoughts. How special is that? :inlove: I'm sure you have never experienced such a thing since NOBODY "thinks" in the same twisted ways that you do. :rolleyes: There's something we can all be thankful for!! :thumbsup:

pirate4state
10-23-2010, 08:38 PM
This is ALWAYS the best district in the state. All you other districts have one good team in it. Especially East Texas. :devil: It is one of the better districts, but there are others that are just as competitive, but obviously none in Region I. :wave:

Oh, and it's funny how your Celina theory can now be applied to Brownwood :D

garciap77
10-23-2010, 09:23 PM
I'm sure you have never experienced such a thing since NOBODY "thinks" in the same twisted ways that you do. :rolleyes: There's something we can all be thankful for!! :thumbsup:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ist2_1863863-black-eye-1.jpg

IrishTex
10-23-2010, 09:25 PM
This should be a decent game....

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by IrishTex
This should be a decent game....

Love love love your new sig!

OPERATOR
10-24-2010, 08:48 AM
45-21 Snyder

MaxPreps.com

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 08:48 AM
Lets see, Abilene Wylie vs sniderville..... gonna be quite a game.

Big Spring QB had nealy 300 yard rushing on AW, so snidervilles qb should have a field day unless.... I think Nassar spies on Ward the whole game and keeps him under control. Ward cant be completely stopped but maybe the "bearded one" can hold him down a little. Nassar will have another big night on offense too I think the final is

AW 35
SV 35

Sniderville advances on penetrations (it does count as a penetration when your coach is out on the field past the 20.....right)

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2010, 08:51 AM

Big Spring QB had nealy 300 yard rushing on AW, so snidervilles qb should have a field day unless.... I think Nassar spies on Ward the whole game and keeps him under control. Ward cant be completely stopped but maybe the "bearded one" can hold him down a little. Nassar will have another big night on offense too I think the final is

AW 35
SV 35

Sniderville advances on penetrations (it does count as a penetration when your coach is out on the field past the 20.....right)

Nice...

:clap: :D :clap:

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 08:51 AM

yep, our R1 editor, well you know...

Actually the reason all the GOW's come out of our district is they dont have internet that far our west. It cuts off in the sniderville/sweetwater area. Big Spring (and it appears parts of Abilene) dont even have internet yet

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2010, 09:04 AM
yep, our R1 editor, well you know...

Hey what are you gonna do when all you got is Monahans, Graham, Bridgeport, Kennedale and
Alvarado outside of 5-3A? And four of those teams have already played each other. Both games were GotW.

Inmateboss
10-24-2010, 09:06 AM
Excuse me...:wave: I believe I have stuck around, too! ;)

I think attendance was down everywhere except maybe the Brownwood game. They even had a few of the Ranger pine riders in attendance. And this site would suck worse than Snyder if it wasn't for people like you and Garcia that support their teams through thick and thin. :stirpot:

GO WYLIE

ccmom
10-24-2010, 09:09 AM

AW 35
SV 35

Sniderville advances on penetrations (it does count as a penetration when your coach is out on the field past the 20.....right) :spitlol:

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 09:32 AM
Hey what are you gonna do when all you got is Monahans, Graham, Bridgeport, Kennedale and
Alvarado outside of 5-3A? And four of those teams have already played each other. Both games were GotW.

I have your back... D5 is the only one that counts anyways. Last year we had a team in both of the SC games and might just do it again this year if Wylie keeps getting better (it appears they were just playing opossum in pre-district) Shoot, we might get lucky enough to have two winners in those games this year!

Pendragon13
10-24-2010, 10:06 AM
It is one of the better districts, but there are others that are just as competitive, but obviously none in Region I. :wave:

Oh, and it's funny how your Celina theory can now be applied to Brownwood :D This district produced 2 state finalists in 09...and this year the top ranked 3A team which isn't either one of those. I'd say that's a little better than "one of the better districts";)

Anyway, not sure if I should attend this game since I've been present for the losses but not the wins.:doh: :(

ccmom
10-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
This district produced 2 state finalists in 09...and this year the top ranked 3A team which isn't either one of those. I'd say that's a little better than "one of the better districts";)

Anyway, not sure if I should attend this game since I've been present for the losses but not the wins.:doh: :( Let me clear that up for you....Stay home!! :D (not that I am superstitious or anything ;) )

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 10:20 AM
This district produced 2 state finalists in 09...and this year the top ranked 3A team which isn't either one of those. I'd say that's a little better than "one of the better districts";)

Anyway, not sure if I should attend this game since I've been present for the losses but not the wins.:doh: :(
Let me clear it up for you too, I dont care if you go to this game or not but I will see you November 5th at bulldog stadium!

garciap77
10-24-2010, 10:29 AM

Please don't come! I'll send you the game flim, and buy you more beer than L4#8!:D

;)

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2010, 10:57 AM
Can Wylie stop Ward? No. No one has done it yet, not even the Lions. Can Wylie force turnovers, force Snyder into making mistakes, and make long sustained drives that result in scores? That is what it's going to take to beat Snyder. Snyder is not a one man team, we do have one player that is VERY talented and makes the good players around him even better. We have good receivers and a good backfield, and the defense played the best game that I have seen them play, last week. If the defense can play like they did against Sweetwater, they are going to be very hard to beat. If Snyder does not make mistakes, they win this game.

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Can Wylie stop Ward? No. No one has done it yet, not even the Lions. Can Wylie force turnovers, force Snyder into making mistakes, and make long sustained drives that result in scores? That is what it's going to take to beat Snyder. Snyder is not a one man team, we do have one player that is VERY talented and makes the good players around him even better. We have good receivers and a good backfield, and the defense played the best game that I have seen them play, last week. If the defense can play like they did against Sweetwater, they are going to be very hard to beat. If Snyder does not make mistakes, they win this game.

Well a couple of things about this post, the Lions did stop Ward when they needed too. Yes he got his yards but we kept the big play away from him with very few exceptions.

I agree with most of your assesment on what it is going to take for Wylie to win this game but of course all that is pretty obvious. Only disagrement is it does not matter if the drives or long or quick last last week against BS but Wylie needs to score a bunch to win this game.

Last is, playing defense like you did against Sweetwater... come on man, Sweetwater has no offense(sorry red)..... you are gonna have to do a lot better than that!

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Well a couple of things about this post, the Lions did stop Ward when they needed too. Yes he got his yards but we kept the big play away from him with very few exceptions.

I agree with most of your assesment on what it is going to take for Wylie to win this game but of course all that is pretty obvious. Only disagrement is it does not matter if the drives or long or quick last last week against BS but Wylie needs to score a bunch to win this game.

Last is, playing defense like you did against Sweetwater... come on man, Sweetwater has no offense(sorry red)..... you are gonna have to do a lot better than that!

It was sweetwater, but I'd like to think that our defense stepped up friday night. They tackled well and didn't allow sweetwater much of anything.

And you right brownwood did a good job of taking away the big play. IMO we tried to use ward to much in the 2nd and ya'll contained that well.

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 12:19 PM
It was sweetwater, but I'd like to think that our defense stepped up friday night. They tackled well and didn't allow sweetwater much of anything.

And you right brownwood did a good job of taking away the big play. IMO we tried to use ward to much in the 2nd and ya'll contained that well.

Other than Stephenville, your defense did as good or better job than anybody stopping us in the first 2 1/2 quarters and I will say your D hits and tackles very good. Your gonna need to do that to Nassar to win. Control him and beat Wylie. Dont control Nassar and play Big Spting for 3rd place the following week

garciap77
10-24-2010, 12:23 PM
Can Wylie stop Ward? No. No one has done it yet, not even the Lions. Can Wylie force turnovers, force Snyder into making mistakes, and make long sustained drives that result in scores? That is what it's going to take to beat Snyder. Snyder is not a one man team, we do have one player that is VERY talented and makes the good players around him even better. We have good receivers and a good backfield, and the defense played the best game that I have seen them play, last week. If the defense can play like they did against Sweetwater, they are going to be very hard to beat. If Snyder does not make mistakes :D , they win this game.

I hope you play us like you did BW!:D

;)

Snyder_TigerFan
10-24-2010, 12:32 PM
I hope you play us like you did BW!:D

;)

Well, the 2 games that we have lost we made a lot of unnecessary mistakes. I am not saying that had we not made the mistakes against brownwood that we would have won (I would say that regarding Monahans :)), but it would have been a different ball game.

garciap77
10-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Other than Stephenville, your defense did as good or better job than anybody stopping us in the first 2 1/2 quarters and I will say your D hits and tackles very good. Your gonna need to do that to Nassar to win. Control him and beat Wylie. Dont control Nassar and play Big Spting for 3rd place the following week

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-004.gif

And if by some miracle BS wins, then the Lions (if they get that far) might have to play the Powerful Celina Bobcat!:D

;)

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 12:56 PM

And if by some miracle BS wins, then the Lions (if they get that far) might have to play the Powerful Celina Bobcat!:D

;)

How would that make Celina do d2 because Sweetwater is already out of the playoff hunt and the only way we go D1 is if it is BWD, sniderville and sweetwater are the D5 reps... Garcia, put the bottle down and walk away

95mustang
10-24-2010, 01:11 PM

;)

Garcia as much as I would like this match up to happen. It can't this year. Big Spring and Wylie would both have to set at home for this to happen and thats not going to happen this year.

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Please don't come! I'll send you the game flim, and buy you more beer than L4#8!:D

;)

He needs to remember, you buy cheap beer, I buy the good stuff!

ccmom
10-24-2010, 02:03 PM
I guy the good stuff! :doh: :D

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 02:07 PM
:doh: :D

Why did you edit my post to make it look like I cant spell, type.... see, I thought we were friends... :) :)

LionFan72
10-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Snider blowhards by 10 even with 8 turnovers. Nasser could be overused/abused by a finicky defense of Snider.

ccmom
10-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Why did you edit my post to make it look like I cant spell, type.... see, I thought we were friends... :) :) There you go thinking again...:tisk: :tisk:

garciap77
10-24-2010, 06:08 PM
How would that make Celina do d2 because Sweetwater is already out of the playoff hunt and the only way we go D1 is if it is BWD, sniderville and sweetwater are the D5 reps... Garcia, put the bottle down and walk away

OK! LOL I tried!:D

P.S. What's up with,"I guy the good stuff"! :D

;)

skins4life
10-24-2010, 08:28 PM
OK! LOL I tried!:D

P.S. What's up with,"I guy the good stuff"! :D

;)

It looks like he's the one that needs to put the bottle down. :D

DaHop72
10-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Hey ccmom, do you and your husband and garcia need your home side tickets again this week.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

garciap77
10-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Hey ccmom, do you and your husband and garcia need your home side tickets again this week.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Why not!!!! I'm sure I'll be safe with the GODFATHER!!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

;)

Looking4number8
10-24-2010, 08:53 PM

And ccmom, make sure you pee before you go to the game this time or you might get you @#$ this time

garciap77
10-24-2010, 08:59 PM
And ccmom, make sure you pee before you go to the game this time or you might get you @#$ this time

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

P.S. You better correct you statement quick!:D

ccmom
10-24-2010, 09:22 PM
Hey ccmom, do you and your husband and garcia need your home side tickets again this week.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: It might be safer....maybe? :thinking:

ccmom
10-24-2010, 09:24 PM
And ccmom, make sure you pee before you go to the game this time or you might get you @#$ this time Q:eek: :eek: I'm gonna let that slide because I respect my elders... Kinda. :D

DaHop72
10-24-2010, 09:31 PM
It might be safer....maybe? :thinking: :D :D

garciap77
10-25-2010, 09:08 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-animal-038.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-animal-038.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-animal-038.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons.php)

Tin Cup
10-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Snyder sucks less than wylie this year

DaHop72
10-25-2010, 11:24 AM
Snyder sucks less than wylie this year :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tin Cup
10-25-2010, 11:28 AM
LOL just chumming. Not much for either team to be excited about :D

ccmom
10-25-2010, 12:47 PM
LOL just chumming. Not much for either team to be excited about :D

On the contrary, Snyder better be excited. Wylie wants to win and will be ready to play, but let's face it...a Snyder loss means a whole lot more than a Wylie loss does this week. :thinking: :D

BEAST
10-25-2010, 12:56 PM
I truly think Snyder is the better of the two teams. With that said, I would not be surprised to see the Bulldogs pull the upset. I think Wylie has played a far tougher schedule to this point. Makes the records look a little lopsided in Snyders favor.

BEAST

Tin Cup
10-25-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm never surprised with Wylie. Never can count them out.

nobogey72
10-25-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I truly think Snyder is the better of the two teams. With that said, I would not be surprised to see the Bulldogs pull the upset. I think Wylie has played a far tougher schedule to this point. Makes the records look a little lopsided in Snyders favor.

BEAST

Then why do you "truly" think that Snyder has the better team? Based on what?:thinking:

BEAST
10-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Then why do you "truly" think that Snyder has the better team? Based on what?:thinking:

WARD!!

BEAST

nobogey72
10-25-2010, 04:43 PM
WARD!!

BEAST

Fair enough. We'll see.

Rocket
10-25-2010, 06:57 PM
I am scared to death at what they might do to Nasser. Keep your eyes peeled boys...

GO WYLIE!

Rocket
10-25-2010, 07:00 PM

BEAST

If we go on discipline and the fact that Nasser is just a much a stud as Ward is, it should be an even game with a slight edge to Wylie. Stop Ward, stop Snyder, stop Nasser, stop Wylie... Let's see who can get it done...

Snyder, on the other hand, has a very little amount of discipline. Not taking a shot, just the truth.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2010, 07:12 PM
If we go on discipline and the fact that Nasser is just a much a stud as Ward is, it should be an even game with a slight edge to Wylie. Stop Ward, stop Snyder, stop Nasser, stop Wylie... Let's see who can get it done...

Part of stopping Ward is also having very tight coverage on the receivers. Ward is a true dual threat. We finally have receivers that have very good hands. In the past, we might have a QB that could throw, but we didn't have receivers that could catch. We do this year. We also have a backfield that is very good, both running and receiving. They can roll out if need be, or run the ball effiently. Better cover the TE as well, I've been very impressed with his ability to catch the ball - very good defender as well.

garciap77
10-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Snyder sucks less than wylie this year

And Brownwood BLOWS!!!!!:D

;)

RoyceTTU
10-26-2010, 08:39 AM
And Brownwood BLOWS THEIR OPPONENTS OFF THE FIELD!!!!!:D

;)

Sorry G77, you must of hit enter before you were done. I'll help you out since I'm a nice guy :D :D :D

RoyceTTU
10-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Better cover the TE as well, I've been very impressed with his ability to catch the ball - very good defender as well.

Why is your TE defending. Has Ward been throwing the ball to the defense again. I thought that was only for Brownwood. :confused: :confused:

nobogey72
10-26-2010, 08:45 AM
I am scared to death at what they might do to Nasser. Keep your eyes peeled boys...

GO WYLIE!

We've been playing them for 10-15 yrs!!! It's not like any of this ya'll are saying is a big secret that ya'll have discovered in the past 2 yrs.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
10-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by RoyceTTU
Why is your TE defending. Has Ward been throwing the ball to the defense again. I thought that was only for Brownwood. :confused: :confused: Nothing to be confused about, it was a dual post. He plays tight end on offense, and he also plays defense as well.

RoyceTTU
10-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Nothing to be confused about, it was a dual post. He plays tight end on offense, and he also plays defense as well.

I knew what you meant, but was a great chance for a quick jab to the gut. Couldn't pass it up :p

DaHop72
10-26-2010, 10:06 AM
I knew what you meant, but was a great chance for a quick jab to the gut. Couldn't pass it up :p Wasn't me, I articulate much better. How about that for a nickel, dime word.:devil: :devil:

ccmom
10-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Congrats to Snyder's Keenon Ward....Big Country Player of the Week....:clap: :clap:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/oct/25/snyder-qb-runs-passes-his-way-to-weekly-accolade/

And the mommy in me has to add....look at that cute little baby face. :)

Snyder_TigerFan
10-26-2010, 12:23 PM
We've been playing them for 10-15 yrs!!! It's not like any of this ya'll are saying is a big secret that ya'll have discovered in the past 2 yrs.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Funny thing is, I have now seen a brownwood player and Wylie player ejected at a game. I don't think I have EVER seen a Snyder player ejected.

Black_Magic
10-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Congrats to Snyder's Keenon Ward....Big Country Player of the Week....:clap: :clap:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2010/oct/25/snyder-qb-runs-passes-his-way-to-weekly-accolade/

And the mommy in me has to add....look at that cute little baby face. :)
So glad that that punch didnt conect when his helmet came off or he may have messed that baby face up.

nobogey72
10-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Funny thing is, I have now seen a brownwood player and Wylie player ejected at a game. I don't think I have EVER seen a Snyder player ejected.

Yeah, we had one kid that was a Jr. on the 04 team that got ejected several times not only that year but also the next year. It got to where other teams knew (and became their goal) to jack with him till he lost his temper. Coach Sandifer used to say he was the best conditioned D Lineman in the state due to all the running he did as a result. BUT, if you can't remember a Snyder kid getting ejected then you must have missed last year's game with us. When we were kneeling out the game. Also, back in the days of our above mentioned ejectee, Snyder had one of their own. 2 years in a row this particular kid got chunked playing Wylie. Both of these 2 were "difference makers" and it hurt both teams when they would get tossed. Both were great kids otherwise.

bowleghorses
10-26-2010, 02:23 PM
Wylie by 10:clap:

garciap77
10-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Sorry G77, you (forgot to add that we BLOW on and off the field) must of hit enter before you were done. I decided to help you out since I'm a nice GAY :D :D :D

No problem! Thanks RoyceTTU!:D

;)

ccmom
10-26-2010, 06:59 PM

;) Oh no you didn't!! :eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
10-26-2010, 07:25 PM

;)
:eek:

Hey uhh forget what I said about me hitching a ride with you to the game. Umm I'm good.

garciap77
10-26-2010, 07:40 PM
:eek:

Hey uhh forget what I said about me hitching a ride with you to the game. Umm I'm good.

I'll know by tomorrow!

garciap77
10-26-2010, 08:30 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

SNYDER SUCKS!!!!!!!!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/toothless_tiger-1.jpg

:stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

skins4life
10-26-2010, 09:17 PM

SNYDER SUCKS!!!!!!!!

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Yeah, we had one kid that was a Jr. on the 04 team that got ejected several times not only that year but also the next year. It got to where other teams knew (and became their goal) to jack with him till he lost his temper. Coach Sandifer used to say he was the best conditioned D Lineman in the state due to all the running he did as a result. BUT, if you can't remember a Snyder kid getting ejected then you must have missed last year's game with us. When we were kneeling out the game. Also, back in the days of our above mentioned ejectee, Snyder had one of their own. 2 years in a row this particular kid got chunked playing Wylie. Both of these 2 were "difference makers" and it hurt both teams when they would get tossed. Both were great kids otherwise.

hmm...I stand corrected then. I don't recall last year's game. Maybe I didn't attend. As for the player a few years ago, someone may have to refresh my memory....don't remember him either.

RoyceTTU
10-27-2010, 08:19 AM

;)

Touche, I'll respect my elders better. Well played

http://thumb7.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/137/137,1244272690,1/stock-photo-one-sad-looking-white-bulldog-dressed-as-a-lion-over-black-31574569.jpg

By the way, I thought your extensive counseling cured you from being so envious of something your not :D

Ex-Tiger2005
10-27-2010, 08:31 AM
hmm...I stand corrected then. I don't recall last year's game. Maybe I didn't attend. As for the player a few years ago, someone may have to refresh my memory....don't remember him either.

:devil: :devil: :devil: Yours truly...

Black_Magic
10-27-2010, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
:devil: :devil: :devil: Yours truly... I saw what happened. YOU should not have been ejected. The other guy should no doubt but YOU were on the recieving end of the whole deal. As I remember that guy was ejected from at least one other game that year. I think it looked like the official was talked into tossing you as well by a tall currly headed coach on the other team.

ccmom
10-27-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I saw what happened. YOU should not have been ejected. The other guy should no doubt but YOU were on the recieving end of the whole deal. As I remember that guy was ejected from at least one other game that year. I think it looked like the official was talked into tossing you as well by a tall currly headed coach on the other team.

Maybe you should get a perm?? :thinking:

;)

slingshot
10-27-2010, 09:15 AM
I saw what happened. YOU should not have been ejected. The other guy should no doubt but YOU were on the recieving end of the whole deal. As I remember that guy was ejected from at least one other game that year. I think it looked like the official was talked into tossing you as well by a tall currly headed coach on the other team. Your guys NEVER deserve to be ejected :rolleyes: . As for our coach lobbying for that--I'm sure demure, quiet little Coach Rogers would never, ever do such a thing...

nobogey72
10-27-2010, 09:26 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: Yours truly...

Seriously!!! That's awesome. I really enjoyed watching you play, and throw the discus. Yeah, just like BlackMagic says, I'm sure you were entirely innocent.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And, as for J Robertson, everybody was just always pickin on him too, he never did a thing wrong.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Black_Magic
10-27-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by slingshot
Your guys NEVER deserve to be ejected :rolleyes: . As for our coach lobbying for that--I'm sure demure, quiet little Coach Rogers would never, ever do such a thing... didnt say NEVER. I just remember that particular incident and our player was totaly on the recieving end of it. At first the Wylie player was ejected imidiatly. then after further discussion the offical came over and informed us that our player was also ejected. I mean come on. when a guy slams you on your back an is punching you and you are laying on the ground , its hard to do much damage to the other guy in that position. Just talking about this particular incident mind you. Game turned out great though despite our player getting tossed. Just defending 05 here because he is not at all the type to throw a punch in a game. Too good of a fella

Ex-Tiger2005
10-27-2010, 09:46 AM
didnt say NEVER. I just remember that particular incident and our player was totaly on the recieving end of it. At first the Wylie player was ejected imidiatly. then after further discussion the offical came over and informed us that our player was also ejected. I mean come on. when a guy slams you on your back an is punching you and you are laying on the ground , its hard to do much damage to the other guy in that position. Just talking about this particular incident mind you. Game turned out great though despite our player getting tossed. Just defending 05 here because he is not at all the type to throw a punch in a game. Too good of a fella

Gracias! He pushed me over the pile just to clarify!!! :D

pero chato
10-27-2010, 09:52 AM
Gracias! He pushed me over the pile just to clarify!!! :D

Did he proceed to punch you while you were down? I didn't see it, just curious.

Ex-Tiger2005
10-27-2010, 09:57 AM
Seriously!!! That's awesome. I really enjoyed watching you play, and throw the discus. Yeah, just like BlackMagic says, I'm sure you were entirely innocent.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And, as for J Robertson, everybody was just always pickin on him too, he never did a thing wrong.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think McNatt is the ol boy you are thinking about throwing the discus...I played everything else just not track my senior year.

Ex-Tiger2005
10-27-2010, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
Did he proceed to punch you while you were down? I didn't see it, just curious.

When i was bent over the pile my helmet was "removed" and i got decked by about 3 different guys, it looked bad on film and embarassing but i had no leverage to fight back but its all cool now! :cool:

Black_Magic
10-27-2010, 10:00 AM
Gracias! He pushed me over the pile just to clarify!!! :D Then punched you several times. I know, I saw it . I was upset that they tossed you. You didnt do anything but get punched. If you remember they didnt toss you imediatly like they did him. The official went to the wylie sideline and after he got an ear full from there and some pointing over at the snyder sideline, he came over and said you were tossed too. not that it matters now anyway but I just thought you deserved defending on this one.

RoyceTTU
10-27-2010, 10:15 AM
When i was bent over the pile my helmet was "removed" and i got decked by about 3 different guys, it looked bad on film and embarassing but i had no leverage to fight back but its all cool now! :cool:

If this was me, I would of said "I punched 3 guys several times with my face, so I got ejected for hurting their fist" :D :D :D

Ex-Tiger2005
10-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Then punched you several times. I know, I saw it . I was upset that they tossed you. You didnt do anything but get punched. If you remember they didnt toss you imediatly like they did him. The official went to the wylie sideline and after he got an ear full from there and some pointing over at the snyder sideline, he came over and said you were tossed too. not that it matters now anyway but I just thought you deserved defending on this one.

Believe i have been trying to defend this one forever but it doesnt matter anymore now all that matters is we win on Friday!!! :evilgrin:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-27-2010, 10:19 AM
If this was me, I would of said "I punched 3 guys several times with my face, so I got ejected for hurting their fist" :D :D :D

Your name must be Chuck Norris...only he could do that and get away with it and the guy from the Dos Equis commercial, he is pretty intense too. ;)

Black_Magic
10-27-2010, 10:20 AM
If this was me, I would of said "I punched 3 guys several times with my face, so I got ejected for hurting their fist" :D :D :D You could brag that you broke every bone in thier hand with your face! You could say you blocked all thier punches with your face.

pero chato
10-27-2010, 10:35 AM

Should've ejected all three of them. Wonder what they were so angry about. Losing the game maybe? LOL.

nobogey72
10-27-2010, 10:56 AM
Believe i have been trying to defend this one forever but it doesnt matter anymore now all that matters is we win on Friday!!! :evilgrin:

Come on now, be honest. I talked to a guy from Brownwood that was at that game and he said he saw you twisting all 3 of those guys' ankles. And he says he has video proof.:D

Black_Magic
10-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Come on now, be honest. I talked to a guy from Brownwood that was at that game and he said he saw you twisting all 3 of those guys' ankles. And he says he has video proof.:D Yes but isnt that guy twerp who is always shooting off his mouth?

nobogey72
10-27-2010, 11:02 AM
Yes but isnt that guy twerp who is always shooting off his mouth?

I was just kidding! :D

Black_Magic
10-27-2010, 11:14 AM
I know! so was I. I think:rolleyes:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Come on now, be honest. I talked to a guy from Brownwood that was at that game and he said he saw you twisting all 3 of those guys' ankles. And he says he has video proof.:D

Wasnt me i would have never been able to catch any of their skill kids! :D

garciap77
10-27-2010, 01:28 PM

You must have been playing Snyder! They do that kind of stuff!:D

;)

garciap77
10-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Touche, I'll respect my elders better. Well played

http://thumb7.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/137/137,1244272690,1/stock-photo-one-sad-looking-white-bulldog-dressed-as-a-lion-over-black-31574569.jpg

By the way, I thought your extensive counseling cured you from being so envious of something your not :D

:D
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/catorlion-2.jpg

;)

Louie13
10-28-2010, 07:50 AM
Make that THREE in a row, Gramps and I believe I've been here through the losses, too. I know it's hard to remember things from a month ago at your age, though. :kiss:

ccmom,
You don't even have to reply to a comment about fair weather fan. It has to be known that you DO NOT fit that category. No way! See you next week.

Black_Magic
10-28-2010, 08:34 AM
ccmom, , come on:rolleyes: Wylie sure has had a hard run the last few years:rolleyes: you have had to stick through alot of hard times..:rolleyes: LOL poor old Wylie:(

ccmom
10-28-2010, 08:51 AM
ccmom, , come on:rolleyes: Wylie sure has had a hard run the last few years:rolleyes: you have had to stick through alot of hard times..:rolleyes: LOL poor old Wylie:(

Yeah well I guess everyone has their own defintion of a "down year". As for me, 17 consecutive playoff appearances suits me just fine. ;)

Y'all gonna make the playoffs this year? :thinking: :D

Black_Magic
10-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Yeah well I guess everyone has their own defintion of a "down year". As for me, 17 consecutive playoff appearances suits me just fine. ;)

Y'all gonna make the playoffs this year? :thinking: :D yet to be determined. sure hope so.:thumbsup:

nobogey72
10-28-2010, 09:13 AM
yet to be determined. sure hope so.:thumbsup:

Alright BM, serious question. If you were an oddsmaker, what would you set the over/under for this game?

Black_Magic
10-28-2010, 09:28 AM
Alright BM, serious question. If you were an oddsmaker, what would you set the over/under for this game? Im not an odds maker and would not want to be.

nobogey72
10-28-2010, 10:17 AM
Im not an odds maker and would not want to be.

Ok I understand. If the over/under was 50, which way would you bet.

Black_Magic
10-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Ok I understand. If the over/under was 50, which way would you bet. Oh , Ok I bet Rocket makes a fool out of him self in the next week on this board if he posts more than 3 times.:clap:

DaHop72
10-28-2010, 11:19 AM
Ok I understand. If the over/under was 50, which way would you bet. I would have to go with the over.

nobogey72
10-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Oh , Ok I bet Rocket makes a fool out of him self in the next week on this board if he posts more than 3 times.:clap:

Way to stick your neck out!!! :D

Black_Magic
10-29-2010, 08:48 AM
Look out!! Snyder brought in a UFC Expert in Submision moves for practice this week. We will see if we can get some extra turnovers or at least some retaliation penalties to help us out.:thumbsup: Royce Gracie was here yesterday giving pointers

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/k/kurtangle/21.jpg

nobogey72
10-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Some of the Sweetwater players told some of our players to watch out for Snyder players taking the palms of their hands and making circular motions on the legs of the opponents legs causing the leg hair to form those little tiny hair balls that can be excrutiating. That's just what I heard.

Black_Magic
10-29-2010, 09:03 AM
Some of the Sweetwater players told some of our players to watch out for Snyder players taking the palms of their hands and making circular motions on the legs of the opponents legs causing the leg hair to form those little tiny hair balls that can be excrutiating. That's just what I heard. Yes. That is what the guy that we brought in last year taught them. Good to see that they didnt forget about that move.

ronwx5x
10-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Some of the Sweetwater players told some of our players to watch out for Snyder players taking the palms of their hands and making circular motions on the legs of the opponents legs causing the leg hair to form those little tiny hair balls that can be excrutiating. That's just what I heard.

Saw on another blog they are planning to use the "Indian rope burn" strategy. This could get ugly!:D

Black_Magic
10-29-2010, 09:07 AM
Going after the armpit hair is prime. Very sensitive area. also its looks like your trying to take the ball from him

Black_Magic
10-29-2010, 09:10 AM
This Just in!!! Wylie learned about Royce going to Snyder and hired this guy to show them some counter moves !
http://www.dreamnotoftoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/simmons.jpg

nobogey72
10-29-2010, 10:17 AM
This Just in!!! Wylie learned about Royce going to Snyder and hired this guy to show them some counter moves !
http://www.dreamnotoftoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/simmons.jpg

Yeah, and being your twin brother, we were surprised that he would agree to help us out. :D

Black_Magic
10-29-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Saw on another blog they are planning to use the "Indian rope burn" strategy. This could get ugly!:D Well Gracie also went by the basketball off season for a while. taught them the old headlock with the knuckle to top of head rub move. That move tends to make the other team lose the dribble and created a turnover.

ccmom
10-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Let's get to the important stuff...

Are there security guards in the visitor's side restroom and/or MIRRORS??? ;)

nobogey72
10-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Well Gracie also went by the basketball off season for a while. taught them the old headlock with the knuckle to top of head rub move. That move tends to make the other team lose the dribble and created a turnover.

Ya'll wasted that money!!! "Noogies" are now illegal in UIL basketball. New rule!! Ankle twisting is still going to be allowed, but only in the stands and parking lot. However, if the ankle twisting causes someone to kick, it will be offsetting. Another new rule.

ronwx5x
10-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Well Gracie also went by the basketball off season for a while. taught them the old headlock with the knuckle to top of head rub move. That move tends to make the other team lose the dribble and created a turnover.

Yes, but does one offset the other? It is difficult to get basketball players on the ground long enough to apply the strategy, whichever it is.:thinking: :D

ronwx5x
10-29-2010, 11:00 AM

Are there security guards in the visitor's side restroom and/or MIRRORS??? ;)

One way mirrors only and the security people are on the other side to monitor suspicious activity.

garciap77
10-29-2010, 11:29 AM

SNYDER SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Black_Magic
10-29-2010, 11:33 AM

Are there security guards in the visitor's side restroom and/or MIRRORS??? ;) Yes!! and the mirrors are said to be shatter proof!!:p

nobogey72
10-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Yes!! and the mirrors are said to be shatter proof!!:p

Are they bullet-proof?

Pendragon13
10-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Does Snyder still have those old school wooden stands that you can't clip a stadium seat to?

garciap77
10-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Does Snyder still have those old school wooden stands that you can't clip a stadium seat to?

Tell me you are not coming to the game!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

;)

Ex-Tiger2005
10-29-2010, 03:40 PM

You know it!!! :D

garciap77
10-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Have a Safe Trip!

Happy Halloween! Click here: http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/OCGlreIAT3IbulRG:D

;)

P.S. I will not be able to attend the game tonight have to go to my Grandson's B-Day Party!

ccmom
10-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Does Snyder still have those old school wooden stands that you can't clip a stadium seat to? I think they do have that kind but you are not allowed to come!!!! :mad: ;)

Tin Cup
10-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Boy was nobogey wrong. Sheesh!!!!!

DaHop72
10-29-2010, 10:48 PM

Snyder, on the other hand, has a very little amount of discipline. Not taking a shot, just the truth. Well, once again the http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/dahop_guru_joe.jpg and was wrong.:doh: :doh:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-30-2010, 01:03 AM
Wow....very impressive win by the Tigers tonight. I really didn't expect this big of a margin for the Tigers. Wylie is ALWAYS good, very well coached, and has a lot of talent that they use very wisely. To come out with a 49-3 victory is impressive. The defense is stepping up and improving every week. Defense was our achilees heel at the beginning of the season, but they have sure turned that around. Great job by the Tigers tonight!

OPERATOR
10-30-2010, 01:39 AM
Wow....very impressive win by the Tigers tonight. I really didn't expect this big of a margin for the Tigers. Wylie is ALWAYS good, very well coached, and has a lot of talent that they use very wisely. To come out with a 49-3 victory is impressive. The defense is stepping up and improving every week. Defense was our achilees heel at the beginning of the season, but they have sure turned that around. Great job by the Tigers tonight!

:clap:

I agree! Very impressed, I guessed 45-21 at the beginning of the week. Way off lol

ccmom
10-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Congrats to Snyder and prayers for Wylie's Joe Nasser.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-30-2010, 05:51 AM

Prayers for Nasser. Hope he is okay.

Tin Cup
10-30-2010, 06:24 AM

What happened? Hate to hear this!

garciap77
10-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Congrats to Snyder! Good luck for the rest of the season!

P.S. Did Pendragon13 show?:thinking:

Pendragon13
10-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Congrats to Snyder! Good luck for the rest of the season!

P.S. Did Pendragon13 show?:thinking: Didn't make it last night...sounds like it wouldn't have made any difference though.:eek: The curse is lifted (or reversed?) so I'm free to watch the dawgs stomp on the kitties next week..right?:thinking:

Rocket
10-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Well, once again the http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/dahop_guru_joe.jpg and was wrong.:doh: :doh:

I was wrong. I highly overestimated Wylie. But I was dead on about Snyder.:D

Rocket
10-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Oh , Ok I bet Rocket makes a fool out of him self in the next week on this board if he posts more than 3 times.:clap:

It isn't fun to talk trash to a wounded duck. But it was fun watching Brownwood beat the TigerCrap out of Snyder. how does it feel to be 41 points less of a team than a state contender? kind of puts you in your place doesn't it? Wanna be...:rolleyes:

Ex-Tiger2005
10-31-2010, 02:12 PM

How is Joe feeling? I hope he makes a speedy recovery he was a beast out there!

Black_Magic
11-01-2010, 09:01 AM
It isn't fun to talk trash to a wounded duck. But it was fun watching Brownwood beat the TigerCrap out of Snyder. how does it feel to be 41 points less of a team than a state contender? kind of puts you in your place doesn't it? Wanna be...:rolleyes: I have absolutly no feelings in the way you put them. Just waiting on a possible 4th round game. You on the other hand im sure constantly feel like you didnt live up to daddys expectations and show it with your constant talk. Heck , I guess if you never could cut it your self the next best thing is to talk big.;)

garciap77
11-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Didn't make it last night...sounds like it wouldn't have made any difference though.:eek: The curse is lifted (or reversed?) so I'm free to watch the dawgs stomp on the kitties next week..right?:thinking:

Right! Beat them kitties!:D