PDA

View Full Version : Who wins Graham or Burk

go blue 64
10-23-2010, 11:07 AM
Who wins Graham or Burk, and by how much?

Graham 28
Burk 10

grahampaw
10-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Graham wins 50-6.The Bulldogs are so demoralized they tank against the Jackrabbits the last week and we go big school.

garciap77
10-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Graham!

BullBoy
10-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Graham wins by a very big margin.

LionFan72
10-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Graham wins by 20, missed x-point again!

Inmateboss
10-24-2010, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by LionFan72
Graham wins by 20, missed x-point again!

Not this year Scooter, ole 99 drills it, and we win by FG !!!:D :cheerl:

Inmateboss
10-24-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Graham!

Garcia you rock!!! I need to get you on the payroll so I can get me one of those killer sigs. That is awesome!! :D

go blue 64
10-25-2010, 06:29 PM
I see that district 6-3A may be a little weak in football, but more than makes up for it in basketball. Pre-season ranking by the coaches has Burk #7 and Hirschi #15.

BamaLCG
10-25-2010, 06:49 PM
I think Graham wins this game. With the return of WR's Corey Groves and Corbin Bailey, a lot of pressure will be pulled off All-State reciever Dylan Fulford. I look for Graham to have a big 1st half running the ball; followed by an air attack in the second half.
Does Graham have the team they had last year? No. But weak football? I disagree. Look for Graham to make it at least 3 rounds deep. Tons of athletes and great football players, they are just young. "but let no one despise your youth.." Sic em Steers!!

Inmateboss
10-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by BamaLCG
I think Graham wins this game. With the return of WR's Corey Groves and Corbin Bailey, a lot of pressure will be pulled off All-State reciever Dylan Fulford. I look for Graham to have a big 1st half running the ball; followed by an air attack in the second half.
Does Graham have the team they had last year? No. But weak football? I disagree. Look for Graham to make it at least 3 rounds deep. Tons of athletes and great football players, they are just young. "but let no one despise your youth.." Sic em Steers!!

Its about time you got on here!!!:D

steerz2010
10-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by BamaLCG
Corey and Corbin both have mono.. not sure whether they will be back this week or not.. Dylan will be on the bench for this game, as will 5 or so other starters..... :/ i still expect Graham to win by 3tds though:cool:

steers2
10-27-2010, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by steerz2010
Dylan will be on the bench for this game, as will 5 or so other starters..... :/ i still expect Graham to win by 3tds though:cool:

I guess they were doing a little drinking again???

Ragin Red
10-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Corey and Corbin both have mono.. not sure whether they will be back this week or not.. Dylan will be on the bench for this game, as will 5 or so other starters..... :/ i still expect Graham to win by 3tds though:cool:

Sure hope what ailes the Steers is cured by this week......
Go Steers Bring it Home....

grahampaw
10-27-2010, 07:55 AM
Corey and Corbin both have mono.. not sure whether they will be back this week or not.. Dylan will be on the bench for this game, as will 5 or so other starters..... :/ i still expect Graham to win by 3tds though:cool: UUUUHHHH I change my score to Graham 21 Burk 18.

Bosqueville
10-27-2010, 08:33 AM
Can someone tell me what the playoff scenario looks like out of this district? Has Bowie played Burk yet?

steers2
10-27-2010, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
Can someone tell me what the playoff scenario looks like out of this district? Has Bowie played Burk yet?

Bowie doesnt play Burk until the last week

Football_4
10-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Not sure if Graham can pull this off, their missing 3 O line starters, (which the O line was still very rusty) 1 veteran linebacker, and their best two secondary players. Im not sure how good Burk is but anytime you lose these kind of players its not a good scenario. I know last year Graham was in the same situation against B-Port the first time and only won that game by 1 point. I don't think this team has as good of composure as last years team. But I wish Graham the best.

Graham-20
Burk-14

Bosqueville
10-27-2010, 09:59 AM
So Burk vs Bowie is more than likely for the last playoff spot? This will also determine if Graham goes DI?

steers2
10-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Bosqueville
So Burk vs Bowie is more than likely for the last playoff spot? This will also determine if Graham goes DI?

Thats what it looks like to me

Ragin Red
10-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Football_4
Not sure if Graham can pull this off, their missing 3 O line starters, (which the O line was still very rusty) 1 veteran linebacker, and their best two secondary players. Im not sure how good Burk is but anytime you lose these kind of players its not a good scenario. I know last year Graham was in the same situation against B-Port the first time and only won that game by 1 point. I don't think this team has as good of composure as last years team. But I wish Graham the best.

Graham-20
Burk-14

Where did you get all this info. from?

Football_4
10-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Ragin Red
Where did you get all this info. from?

It doesn't matter where I got the info from It's just fact. But if you must know, my grandson goes to the school.

Deuce
10-27-2010, 03:44 PM
It doesn't matter where I got the info from It's just fact. But if you must know, my grandson goes to the school.

I have heard the same thing from 2 other people today!

Ragin Red
10-27-2010, 04:25 PM

:clap: :clap: Thanks for the info.

#1 TEXAN
10-27-2010, 11:21 PM
Grahams jv could beat burk!

showtime
10-27-2010, 11:49 PM
#1- if you are going to get on here and act like you know who is in trouble at least get the facts straight.
#2- why is it that SOME people from graham feel it is important to let everyone know about bad news. you never see anyone else from another town post their players mess ups.
#3- before you think you know more about the situation... you don't

steers2
10-28-2010, 09:18 AM
All that i have to say is that you have to win with the players that are available, no excuses. Lets get another W

Football_4
10-28-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by showtime
#1- if you are going to get on here and act like you know who is in trouble at least get the facts straight.
#2- why is it that SOME people from graham feel it is important to let everyone know about bad news. you never see anyone else from another town post their players mess ups.
#3- before you think you know more about the situation... you don't

First off nice list, it makes you look smarter because you can count ;) But anyway Nowhere in my post did I say anyone was in trouble mono is going around and those players could be out due to injuries but since you kinda let people know their in trouble that ones on you, and the facts are strait unless you want to bring up a valid point as to why my facts are wrong. Also i'm not SOME people from Graham, I live in a small town in Oklahoma called Lawton and like I said my grandson goes to the school, he's a freshman and I keep up with his school and talk football very often. The same thing happened a couple years ago in Lawton but thats in Oklahoma and has nothing to do with the teams on the site, therefore nobody would care so why would I post it. As for your number 3 I fail to see where your point is. And I never claimed to know more than anyone or any situation, I just said those players will be missing this game.

Inmateboss
10-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by steers2
I guess they were doing a little drinking again???

Bad virus or bad choice, irrelevant!!!! If their not on the field their not on the field. Were coming to Burk to spank some hinnie and were going to get it done.

injuredinmelee
10-29-2010, 05:44 AM
Watched Burk last week. They can hurt you with the running game. Will be interesting to see how this game turns out.

Deuce
10-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Inmateboss
Bad virus or bad choice, irrelevant!!!! If their not on the field their not on the field. Were coming to Burk to spank some hinnie and were going to get it done.

Very true. Alot of rumors flying around which is all irrelevant. Hopefully the ones that made bad choices will learn from it and move on. Just hope it don't bite the rest of the team in the rear end and cause a loss tonight.

Ragin Red
10-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Watched Burk last week. They can hurt you with the running game. Will be interesting to see how this game turns out.

One thing about Graham this year is that alot of teams have had good running games and the STEERS have shut them down. So it will be a good test for the STEERS, go out there and kick some butt....

Inmateboss
10-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Deuce
Very true. Alot of rumors flying around which is all irrelevant. Hopefully the ones that made bad choices will learn from it and move on. Just hope it don't bite the rest of the team in the rear end and cause a loss tonight.

Yeah by the time all this is over it will involve a liquor store being robbed and D B Cooper is their gang leader and has them dropping the money out of a Piper Cub on a sand bar in the Brazos river... wait, that is what happened. Never mind. It will be interesting but I feel we will come away with a win.