PDA

View Full Version : Alvarado 47 Venus 0

Devonplp
10-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Alvarado puts another one in the win column. Everything went fairly well tonight for the Indians as the defense posted a shut-out and the offense put up 47 points tonight.

Final Score:

Alvarado 47
Venus 0

Alvarado is now 7-1 overall and 3-0 in district play. The Indians take on the West Trojans next week.

IHStangFan
10-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Devonplp
Alvarado puts another one in the win column. Everything went fairly well tonight for the Indians as the defense posted a shut-out and the offense put up 47 points tonight.

Final Score:

Alvarado 47
Venus 0

Alvarado is now 7-1 overall and 3-0 in district play. The Indians take on the West Trojans next week. Isn't West decent this year as well? Should be a good game? Details my friend, DETAILS!! I know nothing about either of these teams. School me!

Devonplp
10-22-2010, 11:28 PM
West isn't having a great year this year but Alvarado has posted some big wins this season. They beat Prosper 15-14 early in the season. Then took on Bridgeport and won 35-27. And there biggest win of the season came against Kennedale which they won 35-34 with 30 seconds left in the game. But as far as West goes i think they've only won 2 or 3 games. So as long as the Indians prepare this week they should come out with a victory.