SHSBulldog00
10-22-2010, 10:42 PM
tied at 15 last I heard.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-22-2010, 10:43 PM
i heard tied at 22 in the 3rd but that was the last i heard

SHSBulldog00
10-22-2010, 10:53 PM
I asked a friend and he said Columbus 29-22 Early 4th but he didn't know a final.

zebrablue2
10-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by SHSBulldog00
I asked a friend and he said Columbus 29-22 Early 4th but he didn't know a final.

29-22 was the final I heard from a friend!!!

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-22-2010, 11:23 PM
thanks!.. how the hell is that possible with brandon williams.. he shoulda ran wild on columbus

Old Dog
10-22-2010, 11:28 PM
I've seen Columbus play, they have a good defense!

Saggy Aggie
10-22-2010, 11:33 PM
So was this game basically just for seeding? Or will this affect who makes the playoffs?

Columbus/Sealy/BR?

Who else is in this district? Whos going to make the playoffs and who is going D-1?

Tiger Dad
10-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Sealy is D1.

GiddingsFan
10-22-2010, 11:37 PM
right now columbus is top seed and will meet with giddings (no 2) and then caldwell will be with royal again if columbus did win.

caldwell lost to navasota so we are tied in district record but they beat us so they are still top seed I think

the genious
10-23-2010, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
thanks!.. how the hell is that possible with brandon williams.. he shoulda ran wild on columbus
He didn't have 100 yards u take away a 30 yard run and he may get 50

Bigraid
10-23-2010, 12:56 AM
brandon williams had 147. Royal had 2 lineman out with staph/shingles respectively, and another lineman and WR rolled their car thursday night and the wr didnt play. Not an excuse but it hurts when you dont have a lot of depth..you end up with D lineman playing o line who have no idea what they are doing . I thought they stepped up and competed well. Columbus has a good defense. We played some good ones this year and columbus is as good as any we have played so far.

the genious
10-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Bigraid
brandon williams had 147. Royal had 2 lineman out with staph/shingles respectively, and another lineman and WR rolled their car thursday night and the wr didnt play. Not an excuse but it hurts when you dont have a lot of depth..you end up with D lineman playing o line who have no idea what they are doing . I thought they stepped up and competed well. Columbus has a good defense. We played some good ones this year and columbus is as good as any we have played so far.

147 wow did not see that, but that kid can play football..... Problem is they r very 1 dimensional end of story

Bone Pile
10-23-2010, 07:23 AM
Yall always make excuses. Columbus got some breaks and beat BR. Columbus had one of their fastest backs out, and two stud D out. They did not make any excuses. They turned it up and played football. Some lucky breaks and containment(some what) on Williams and they won. Williams had 43 yds. first half. I did not see 147, but maybe so. That just proved that Columbus as a team,beat BR. End of story.

Oh yea,Sealy,best bring it when yall play BR. They may snuff ya. Wouldnt that be bad. hahahahahahaha

Black and Gold, Start writing down your excuses now. You will need them. BR by 10 whenever that is.

teetle
10-23-2010, 08:05 AM
I told you Bones be knowing what he talking about. Columbus puts it on you because yous didnt thinks theys could win. I saws thems play. Theys good.:D :eek: :eek: :D

AACL
10-23-2010, 11:31 AM
I dont know about williams having 147. He made a couple good runs but i dont think it was enough to be 147. Columbus defense did a good job stopping the run and forced williams to fumble twice in the fourth quarter. Thats how Columbus got the W.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
Yall always make excuses. Columbus got some breaks and beat BR. Columbus had one of their fastest backs out, and two stud D out. They did not make any excuses. They turned it up and played football. Some lucky breaks and containment(some what) on Williams and they won. Williams had 43 yds. first half. I did not see 147, but maybe so. That just proved that Columbus as a team,beat BR. End of story.

Oh yea,Sealy,best bring it when yall play BR. They may snuff ya. Wouldnt that be bad. hahahahahahaha

Black and Gold, Start writing down your excuses now. You will need them. BR by 10 whenever that is.

nehhh.. we already stomped yall... and so yall beat bookshire.. big deal.. act like you been there before... classic columbus

BRfalconfan
10-23-2010, 01:26 PM
The fumbles are what hurt us the most defense gave offense the chances but they couldn't come up columbus is good but if brandon doesn't fumble as he hurdles that defender he was going to the house new game and royal would have had all the momentum maybe even the win but that wasntt the case

sTxforlife
10-23-2010, 01:31 PM

Haha bone pile do have nothing better to do than to hate on sealy?? does it hurt that bad to have ur nose rubbed in the fact that yall aren't as good as us? why don't you quit being a hater and worry about your team. If you guys beat BR what do you think sealy will do to them??

BRfalconfan
10-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by sTxforlife
Haha bone pile do have nothing better to do than to hate on sealy?? does it hurt that bad to have ur nose rubbed in the fact that yall aren't as good as us? why don't you quit being a hater and worry about your team. If you guys beat BR what do you think sealy will do to them??

Wow jus because team A (sealy) beat team B (columbus) and team B beat team C (brookshire) doesn't mean team A will beat team C. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
Wow jus because team A (sealy) beat team B (columbus) and team B beat team C (brookshire) doesn't mean team A will beat team C. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. :ditto:

Watcher
10-23-2010, 06:08 PM
nehhh.. we already stomped yall... and so yall beat bookshire.. big deal.. act like you been there before... classic columbus

Typical Sealy thug smack- Teetle is the only one from Sealy that makes any sense.

sTxforlife
10-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Watcher
Typical Sealy thug smack- Teetle is the only one from Sealy that makes any sense.

Hmm i guess winning does that to you lol plus before you point fingers maybe you should look at your own smack talking fans aka bone pile

Tiger Dad
10-23-2010, 06:26 PM
If your definition of thug is someone who kicked your ass, then I guess we are.

sTxforlife
10-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Dad
If your definition of thug is someone who kicked your ass, then I guess we are.

I guess thats why everybody thinks we're thugs cuz it happens to alot of teams lol

Bone Pile
10-24-2010, 05:46 AM
Hey Black and Gold. My comment about the list should have been made to Bigraid. My Bad. Good luck in the PO. Dont take BR lightly that Williams kid is smooth.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Hey Black and Gold. My comment about the list should have been made to Bigraid. My Bad. Good luck in the PO. Dont take BR lightly that Williams kid is smooth.

I hope that sealy will not take them lightly, if so, they are in for a long night... and preciate it

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
10-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Watcher

I love how EVERYtime someone gets offended are wants say something about sealy, it always ends up with the "thug" reference.. ALWAYS... oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do right?

Watcher
10-24-2010, 09:33 PM
I love how EVERYtime someone gets offended are wants say something about sealy, it always ends up with the "thug" reference.. ALWAYS... oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do right?

Nobody offendend here B&G just stiirring the pot. Sealy with no exception has a well rounded State bound team. Will definitely be pulling for them on the D1 quest.

mudhen
10-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Great win Cards. I see that Brookshire blames it on fumbles. They said that wasn't a good excuse for the dogs when they beat Sweeny and they had 6 turnovers. Nothing major I just wanted to bring that to light. Like Royal fans all said then.....maybe Columbus just hit them boys and MADE those things happen. Great win

teetle
10-25-2010, 08:10 AM
I mans donts makes a team. I told thems not to take the Cardinals lightly. They says tha Williams he gonna do this and he going to do thats. Wells sees what happened. Columbus bees good. Bone he be knowing what he be talking about. :D :eek: :eek: :D

pirate4state
10-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
29-22 was the final I heard from a friend!!! Nice win for Columbus! :clap:

Is that 3 games that BR has lost this season?

bk12
10-25-2010, 03:06 PM
The Williams kid is for real. There is no joke about that, but that team would have maybe 2 or 3 wins if they didnt have him, poor poor fundamentals tackling, holding on to the ball, and snapping the ball, they played very poorly. C-town did a great job holding him to 147 yards and the Plante boy from C-town had just as good of a game with 140 and 3 tds. Sealy yall guys are good, and should be able to handle Brookshire but if you let Williams get in space it will be game over for sure. C-Town don't take Stafford lightly they always have their field soaked so come to play and get ready for a run in the playoffs!

teetle
10-29-2010, 01:43 PM
Jimmie donts deals in chickens. He like to eat chicken. He treat everyones equally. He donts descriminate. He want to beat everybody. He gonna beat Brookshire. He got something for them. He planning its rights now.:D :eek: :eek: :D